de.linkedin.com/in/joost-van-doorn
linkedin.com/company/confido-io
linkedin.com/in/liam-bellum/
linkedin.com/in/nick-m-spatz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bullish

twitters gone...
wtf is happening lol

Apparently the problem with the project is that Joost and possibly one of the other team members (not sure about that) previously worked at eBay but left to develop CFD. Their lawyer assured them that Confido was different enough from eBay that the non-compete clause in their employment agreement wouldn’t matter. Apparently that was wrong and they’re basically cucked now

loost 50 dollerz on this, gunna bye power now, tim for a winning.

Sell low, buy high. Champ.

WTF, this is legit an exit scam, fuck these guys

lol confido.io is down as well

he took down his linked in too de.linkedin.com/in/joost-van-doorn

in fact, all of their social media presence is gone
..they fucking booked it HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

did they really pull an exit scam for 400k usd? lol

>they wouldn't risk their reputation to scam us for $400,000

I couldn't believe it when I saw a comfydo write that. Poor naive comfydos.

Chris - Confido Support:
Guys i'm seriously chasing this up hard right now. I'll be honest im in the dark on this

joosted

>Name of coin starts with 'Con'
Veeky Forumsnon you didn't buy any of this did you?

Rekt

All you comfydos lurking on biz, where the fuck are you now?

The legal issues message did not justify such a big dip (fucking 80%?), it was obviously the team selling before the exit scam.

No.
Kek.
So far two exit scams this month, ExchangeN and this piece of shit.
They realized getting millionaire overnight with ICOs is easy. Get ready guys this is gonna get worse next year.

Bitpetite said the same thing. Idk how people fall for these scams.

>their support is so active tho!
Well yeah, it's because they aren't building a product so they have free time.

Chris - Confido Support, [20.11.17 13:28]
Guys I'm honestly as lost as you all are here. What has happened makes no sense to me, I hope he has just closed everything down so he can focus on the issue at hand. But I can't say for sure

Ppl are still buying it... Sell it mongoloids.

Probably automated bots

DELUDED

exactly. it's like this guy (chancoin).
of course he's nice and spends all day in discord. it's literally the only thing driving any interest or buys in the coin--some coin leaders take the hard work route, spending time improving their product technically, some people spend time building a cult and creating hopeful bagholders to spam internet forums

>The legal issues message did not justify such a big dip
Of course it did you moron.
If a sudden legal issue prevented the people behind the project from developing the project, then it's very normal for the price to plummet.

it does when it involves ceasing development indefinitely

Where was this posted?

confido.io telegram group

>legal issue
You idiot there was never a legal issue, they performed an exit scam.

>nothing but red on ED
has there been a bigger JUST in all of crypto?

Segwit2x futures. Look at the chart.
Confido icoers at least had the chance to x20 and x30.

>Managing to turn $2k into less than $300 in less than two weeks

Joosted

>You idiot there was never a legal issue
Hence the "if" you brainlet.

nobody except an idiot invests a lot of money in futures, so that doesnt count

CONfido
JOOST van der Laan

Why are people still buying?? The website has gone, the subreddits now private, twitters gone even chris has no idea whats goin on!! lmao this coin

CON
JOO

Link?

Also I feel like confio controlling their own subreddit was a minor red flag.

game over

Phew, out just in time!

weird, not just joost, the other main dev deleted his fb too.. this is so weird guys whats going on? is my investment safe? i believe in the tech

fb nick.m.spatz

dude get out and salvage some of your money.

another one bites the joost

Is this illegal?

are you sure i should get out? this is my biggest hold, along with chancoin, masternodecoin, trumpcoin, putincoin, and russiacoin. rate my portfolio? i believe in the tech.

if you're not joking you're an idiot and you better sell for whatever price you can get at whatever loss you have to take

this is literally going to $0.00 it's the definition of a "dead coin"

Im waiting for the sad kitten copy pasta lol

Faggot. Getting paid to help this scam. Hope you go to jail.

So Confido was a confidence scam?

Does anyone have an invite link for the confido telegram group, or has the group been deleted as well?

> tfw you used to be depressed about buyin LINK at 35c
> tfw you are happy now you're not one of those deluded comfiders

Hope none of my chingus in here got scammed, hwaiting!!

deleted. only thing left is this, they forgot linkedin.com/company/confido-io

looks like these linkedins are still active

I can guarantee it was a single guy running, 2 people at max. Getting 400k is a lot of fucking money, especially if you further reinvest it.

guys. seriously. who in their right mind actually put money into this?

Look at the LinkedIn profiles of the "team":

Liam Bellum
linkedin.com/in/liam-bellum/

Nick Spatz
linkedin.com/in/nick-m-spatz/

They have several years of work experience but only about 15 contacts each?

These are fucking fake profiles and they were literally featured on the website of confido.io

Lowest of effort scam. And people still fell for it. Says a lot about the state of crypto nowadays. DYOR you retards.

It was a lot more than 400k

Don't care, made money from this despite it being a scam lmao.
Does anyone have juicy screenshots from the tg group after people realized it was a scam?

If you find this funny you probably have the mindset of a scammer or a psychopath.

IT'S AN HEALTHY CORRECTION GUYS STOP PANICKING ANY COINS GOES THROUGH THIS

Actually, all the red flags were there, it's funny as fuck considering the amount of Comfydo threads biz had at one point :).

>t. Bought at $1
I've been in the telegram since whitelist. I can get screenshots, but a lot of the memes and pink wojacks got deleted.

>Don't care, made money from this despite it being a scam lmao.

There are two possible scenarios to this statement.

Option A: you knew about this scam but invested anyway
> that makes you a fucking retard

Option B: you didn't know about the scam and proceeded to invest into this project without doing proper research.
>that makes you a fucking retard

it doesn't matter that you could profit from this scam. you were just lucky and i hope you'll come to this conclusion as well.

it's fucking hilarious you moron, that's what you get when you jump into any bullshit Veeky Forums whispers to your ears. normies and newfags BTFO

please give screenshots, i want to jerk off

The only thing that's hilarious is that ICOs are all going to shit because of these events, that's pretty funny in fact, because when low IQ scammers do these blatant acts of fraud they are in fact burying their major current source of income: ICOs.

That level of stupidity is always hilarious lmao.

oh no

ouch

Ha, fucking retard. Sometimes you wonder if crime pays with idiots like this in the world. I could see this scam from a mile away.

can someone track them by using their address linked to the exchange?
i believe they are forced to use real on the exchange.

>My wife or her son
Fucking lmao shitposts don't count.

yes, the internet police are tracking them now. we will have your coins back in a few minutes

they are larping

fucking idiot you can track the transaction to the account on the exchange. exchange has to tell names because this is literally fraud

Some of them aren't. As soon as the announcement was made people flooded the server to shitpost though.

>that extra 2nd dump from when all their web presence got pulled
lmao

This will make it to CCN really soon. These scammers are going down.

yes, we are working on it now.
fucking idiot, we have downloaded the transactions and have the account pipelines, so now we are cross-processing the names database. these literal fraudsters are on their way to jail right now and it's thanks to you. all investor accounts are being restored to their original BTC holdings

>pushing so much

you have to understand we know what their address are and they can be tracked easily to the exchange.

be a faggot somewhere else you broke pajeet

i may be broke, but i am easily tracking them through their address through the exchange, thanks to your suggestion

Dayumm, and I was thinking on buying the doip. Not anymore

they invested into their own ico for sure

update: we have almost got them, we are tracking them in the computer

address, like physical address? they likely just created an LLC and registered this company in Mumbai or some shit, you'll find an empty dirt lot on a designated shitting street, but hey, good luck!

lol

>Option B: you didn't know about the scam and proceeded to invest into this project without doing proper research.
>>that makes you a fucking retard
>it doesn't matter that you could profit from this scam. you were just lucky and i hope you'll come to this conclusion as well.
Hurts to admit, but you're completely right. In retrospect the website and linkedin profiles were shady as fuck.

Is there anyone making a compilation of the people getting Joosted?

Jooooooosted

JOOST

>HE STILL HASN'T SOLD
Just WOW.

Pete?

Fuck dude I'd kms

Good, fucking retard.

buy the dip

just bought 100k

sharpie in jooster confimarine