Does Jelqing actually work?

Tfw 5'10" with 6" penor.

Fit, I am tired of being painfully average, anyone here have any evidence of jelqing actually working?

Other urls found in this thread:

thundersplace.org/progress-reports-and-pictures/before-and-after-measurement-pictures.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you ever had sex. Literally only an incel would complain about a 6 inch dick. Get laid faggot

Yeah I have, many many times with my ex girlfriend

I want a bigger dick for the aesthetic, kind of like how I want to put on muscle for the aesthetic.

don't do it, your dick will look like a bowling pin, it fucks up your penis, i did it when i was younger, my dick look kinda crooked now but it still works, ask ya mom

Is the correct way to measure bone pressed or non bone pressed? Also what do you do if your penis is covered? Basically I take the measuring tape and run it along the side of my cock from base to tip to account for the curvature. Is this correct, or am I giving myself improper length?

It's always bone pressed in studies, and that's what you're comparing it to generally so just go with that. I would recommend a bent ruler if it's exaggerated, I mean you got to measure it like how it enters the woman user.

Try being the same height with a 5" dingaling, buddy

>measure it like how it enters the woman user.

I wouldn't know.
All I know is that the length an vary 0.5" depending on which side I measure, either with the curve pointing to or away with larger measurement from measuring where the curve points away.

TL;DR: No.
I've been on a scout search every time I see a jelqing thread since maybe 2008.
I've been to the PE Gym forums and many other places, and always saw the same shit:
A guy would ask for progress pics, because you of course you would want to know something like that works before going on a regimen that could potentially damage your dick, and every time the retarded-ass users would be like "why do you want to see pictures of my dick? Are you gay?".
Fair enough, except the forums are already chock full of dick pics. Just never next to a ruler showing actual growth.
Never side by side. Never ever have I seen actual result pics, and I truly believe that if this worked it would be common knowledge by now. You'd see about it on Men's Health or some other shit magazine like that.

You bring up an interesting point. I've literally never seen progress pics on these PE Gym forums. Supposedly all these guys are making gains, but I've yet to see a progress pic, NOT A SINGLE ONE. Really makes you think.

I believe it doesn't work.
I mean, people are already posting their dick online, people are already posting their dick next to just about every object you can imagine (remotes, cell phones, cucumbers, etc). But for some reason not one of these proud penis masters feels the need to show a picture that displays their dick in a way that they can say "Look! Look how big my dick is now from how it was".
I wouldn't, OP. But it's your dick, do it's up to you.

Yeah I got interested in this a while ago and visited PE forums and shit and what drove me away was the fact that there were all these people talking about gains, claiming to have gained substantial size, yada yada.

There were pictures of cocks everywhere, jelqing/stretching instructionals, but I could not for the life of me find someone who had posted before/afters with a ruler. Its pretty kek worthy that an active user of one of those forums would call you gay, seeing as these guys spend most of their mental energy thinking about and looking at other dudes dicks.

Can't trust 'em desu, all it would take for me would be literally 1 side by side ruler progress pic but I can't find even that.

Thunders Place has a ton of dick pics.
Here is just 1 thread (u just have to make an account to view the pics I believe)

thundersplace.org/progress-reports-and-pictures/before-and-after-measurement-pictures.html

>account required

You’ll get more from using Cialas.

I’m 6 1/2 normally, but I’m like 6 3/4in with it and the head is much thicker. It makes my dick super hard. Wife says it feels better because i can go deeper. I called bs but she’s called me on it when I use it. So who knows.

Trust me just make an account and view it. It will dispel all disbelief. I really don't want to have to screenshot and crop pics on mobile.

The correct way to measure is bone-pressed (BPEL) from the top, not the side.

nah, you're supposed to be putting the ruler on TOP of your dick and bone-press.

>tfw 6inch micropenis

How old are you guys?

>tfw big dick but 1.5" fat pad makes it effectively only a little above average

i'm 7 inches but 5.5 circumference and it curves a bit. i'll trade you OP

i made a small progres with jelquing and mewing
those shits dont make a dramatic change, it comes with time, just like gains

Ok, so I am a around 6 inches bone pressed on the top. That is my legit cock size which can be compared to studied?

i heard that the bathmate works for girth

seems like it

this, they have tons of progress pics there

You're an idiot, kill yourself