First for _

first for sean is actually right for once

mfw forgot my trip

Posting this here just in case user tries to ask again

>t's completely based on your genetics
assume average genetics
>and will to progress
assume i'm pushing myself hard
>just focus on making progress. Run a program until it stops giving you consistent progress
that's what i'm doing

Your squat will stall at 303,75lb (137,778682 kilograms) for 3 reps (you will try for a 4th one but you'll miss it at the bottom) and it's going to be a Friday, at 17:43:08.
This is pure math.

ha ha ha great meme budy
i'm just asking for a rough estimate it can't be that hard goddammit

Squat limit on linear progression program is when linear progression ends. And we can't fucking tell when it ends for you.

of course you can't tell me exactly when
i'm asking for an
E S T I M A T E
S
T
I
M
A
T
E

you gotta keep changing the special exercises this is key weight training is all mathematics listen to ,me our guys would have 45 special exercise to choose from i got this from the books of zochanchovsky and bompa i read in 87' the old soviets had over 150 special exercise to choose from we got 45 you see powerlifting is simple maximum strength sport we dont perform strength speed but we do use bands at 25% band tension for speed-strength on dynamic effort day you see the bar has to move at 0 point 8 meters per second make sure to write this down i got a lot of info

It ends when it ends. This is a hobby that requires patience.

yes, and given my previous posts, what's a reasonable estimate of when it ends?

When it ends.

listen russians had 80 special exercise for their weightlifters. Our guys are the strongest in the world we only choose from 45 you see this is powerlifting its simple you pick a couple and apply the repetition method. The repetition method is the greatest method in the world i actually came up with this in 87' when i read the books of verkhonsanksky and bompa. you take single joint isolation movement 40 pound dumbell do this for 20 30 reps within 60 seconds and repeat this for 10 minutes for 40 100 reps 4000 pounds of volume, its pure math

Since you want numbers so bad here are mine:
>previous sports experience mostly shotput, discus, and football (didn't do any actual weight training)
>started 335lb male->285lb male @ 5'9"
>5.5 months ~210lb-335lb squat
>herniated a disc (actually diagnosed)
My LP is probably nowhere near done because not once did I stall on my squat, other than one time I got greedy and jumped 15 lbs between sessions. Also fuck ripp for not telling me I need to decompress my spine and incorporate some traction so I don't take a trip to snap city.

>he saved my louie post
based

am i getting memed

>Also fuck ripp for not telling me I need to decompress my spine and incorporate some traction so I don't take a trip to snap city.

You just have weak spine boi.

though reverse hypers / hanging leg raises are godly.

living is a meme

everything is a meme if you want it to be

exactly

am i a meme

I probably do. Never done any lower back/core work. I'm going in to hit reverse hypers because my family can't correctly do what my PT wants done for spinal traction.

>tfw searching the archives for spicy louieposting
I'm living life lads.

listen the estimate here is based on you doing 3 sets 5 which is 15 reps at approximately 80 percent you see the old soviets figured out that most strength adaptations were made between 75 and 85 perecnt which is why our guys are the best in the world we do everything between 50 and 65 percent you see we do this for speed strength but with 25 percent band tension at the top you see 50 becomes 75 55 80 and 65 85 you see you guys think its all frikkin complicated but its just mathematics and physics we have the best methods in the world first one is the dynamic effort method which were we also use the pendulum method i actually came up with this in 91' when i finished super training you see lets say i take a 400 pound squatter i would let him do 8 doubles at 200 pounds next week 220 260 you see thats 50 55 65 but with 25% at the top for 8 doubles 8 2 200 2400 of volume a 500 pound ssquatter does exactly the same 8 2 250 3000 now a 600 pound also exact same thing you see its all math 8 2 300 3600 this is my life

>having a PT
>powerlifting general

fucking kill yourself you sub 250wilks retard

Hanging leg raises with bit of inspired hip momentum also produce spinal traction

wilkes under 400 iq

Getting a physical therapist to diagnose why I couldn't walk without my back parallel to the floor for a week is not a good idea? You sound pretty God damn retarded, because I bet you thought I meant physical trainer demonstrating you lack the ability to judge acronyms in their respective context.
Thanks user I will try them.

>couldn't walk without my back parallel to the floor
why would you do that, you'd tip over
and also look really retarded

Try them and don't try to stay rigid, a bit of hip momentum and bit of backwards bend of the body..

I can crack half of my spine when I do them like that, on very bad days, and it feels goooooooooooooooood.

I don't know why I was doing it, that's why I had a medical professional give me a diagnosis you mong instead of using my complete ignorance of medicine to try and figure it out

>sean is actually right for once
No.

He is so weak that he's never even admitted his shit lifts. And he unironically ran a program that cripples 99% of the fags that run it (ph3), including the creator.

Hows PH3 like

>hey doc my back hurts if i don't walk like a retard
>then walk like a retard. aight that'll be $500 kid
baka

Projection

>projection
You: crippled
Layne: crippled
Isley: knee aids, but he is not a gde

No the part about you being weak and a fag was clearly the projection lol

That will never stop being funny.
Do you have the video where it came from?

Maybe docs are like that in your area because you're a dumb nugger low on the SES scale

theres no specifc video, im making it up as I go because i have watched over 8 hours of louie simmons footage

Altho there is the famous one where he does "math"
youtu.be/i7jyCai1HxI

what's a ses

>No the part about you being weak
I'm much stronger than you, even if you were healthy.
>and a fag was clearly the projection lol
I've been in a sexually active hetero relationship for 5 years.

>I'm much stronger than you, even if you were healthy.
No you're projecting my own strength onto yourself, like always

>I've been in a sexually active hetero relationship for 5 years.

yeah remember when you also post on saturday nights about how you're at a party but then you post nonstop (usually obsessing over yours truly) here 24/7? that always makes me laugh lol

Not that guy, but I was at a party last night, and thinking about you home alone being all faggy makes me LMAO.

Why did he say he has no biceps?

uh yeah let's try and to pretend that I'm not throwing a gigantic superbowl at my estate this very second hahaha holy kek did you say you're a virgin?

that's exactly what i wanted
i've seen it like twice before and somehow lost track of it

>Isley: knee aids, but he is not a gde
Recovered. I prescribe 1x wilks cycle for myself whenever I'm injured. It healed my bum leg from shieko (my right quad always hurt and was noticeably inflamed), it healed my knee tendinitis twice.

youtu.be/NYnMeg4Wv0Y?t=2m20s

God it's just so fucking funny

>1x wilks cycle
?

A wilks powerlifting cycle.

braindead aussie's program

i do my own program : /

>he old soviets figured out that most strength adaptations were made between 75 and 85 perecnt which is why our guys are the best in the world we do everything between 50 and 65 percent you see we do this for speed strength but with 25 percent band tension at the top you see 50 becomes 75 55 80 and 65 85

wait...isn't this legitimately fucking genius?

listening to louie simmons when you could be attending a seminar or receiving PERSONALIZED online coaching from a retarded ipf fake natural

wwait hes talking about geared powerlifting and not raw fully natural powerlifting which what i assumed he was talking about because
it is the only real type of powerlifting because its the kind of powerlifting that i do.

how do I program accessories into TM? just slot them in after the big 3 on recovery/intensity day?

yeah
you can do some light (LIGHT) assistance on VD too if you want tough

So what's the consensus guys, is conjugate good for raw natty vegan IPF law-abiding lifters?

you ever hurt yourself deadlifting or benching, or just squatting?

Yeah hurt myself deadlifting about a month ago actually. Took a session off and I am fine now.

ever have any lower back issues or just muscle strains and tendonitis?

ty user

Do you know what bench bro did when he stopped squatting and deadlifting? At this point I'd be happy with a 180kg squat, 140-160kg bench and 200kg deadlift as my genetic limit... I'd literally just maintain it or progress very slowly and be happy about it, but atlas it is very hard.

What I lack in strength I make up in good looks and charisma (un)fortunately

>this entire post

I dont sweat at all during weigth training

You might not be strong enough to break a sweat.

if you could only squat or only deadlift which would you choose?

>be me
>105kg fat shit
>arms and legs are lean
>hips are lean, no love handles
>all my fat goes to my stomach, ass and chest

Truly the most alpha fat deposits

retard here. sorting out new program. stronglifts for a long time. going to do sl advanced. it says its a 9 week program. does that mean its meant to be done for 9 weeks then move on or to repeat?

my face is dripping with sweat durting my warmup
sucks

>I dont sweat at all during weigth training
Go push a prowler.

Try harder.

im at rpe9.5 on my main lifts dog

Why didn't you invite us :^(

Train smarter.

Learned to use my ass in squats.I squeeze them hard when coming up and my body stays more upright. Am I doing it right?

Would you stop posting this you fuckin aspie

Learned to use my ass in squats.I squeeze them hard when coming up and my body stays more upright. Am I doing it right?

>when you lose 15kg off your squat and diddy and 10 off your bench by changing gyms

oh boy this is rough lads

>when you lose 15kg off your squat and diddy and 10 off your bench by changing gyms

oh boy this is rough lads

I'm a fat gay boy

I'm a fat gay boy.

Go date a fat desperate submissive chick that you can beat and yell political shit at.

Get your nut off so you settle down, homo.

Ive seen anywhere from low 200s to 400 for end of a linear progression. Average would probably be around 300. This shouldn’t help you because you have no idea why your genetics are (I know people who squatted 2plate the first time in the gym and stalled their linear progression before even reaching 3plate, and I know someone who squatted less than 100 who linear progressed to 375

there you go
finally a proper answer

was is that hard you fucking faggots

>mfw cryptos are dying and Veeky Forums is the best board to troll rn

lmfao who admits that what a loser

That user just told you what we have been saying literally this while time. Its only a "proper" answer because you were too retarded to get hung up on numbers that have absolutely no relevance to you. The only "proper" answer to your question is that LP is done once you begin to frequently stall on a lift from session to session. I can't even imagine why you would want a general answer that is completely irrelevant.

>mfw sold at 18000

>mfw my linreg says it could very well fall into the 4000's when it finally returns to the mean price

>linear regression predicting volatile cryptocurrencies

its for the "return to mean" that will happen when the panic selling stops and the investment bubble is finished popping

the state of sean

>mfw the pats didnt win

>mfw the pats didn't win

How do I into strengthen coaching ?