My friend is trying to go to the gym for the first time this week

My friend is trying to go to the gym for the first time this week.

I want to help him make it, so I'm trying to explain who Zyzz was.

Where do I start??

thanks, sending it to him now

I hope this works

the legacy? there is literally a video for it.

this made me cringe

>myfitnesspal

major cringe

The cringe is real

Bruh why didn't you just tell him to lurk here for memes and (occasionally) good advice?

I don't think he's getting it.

help me Veeky Forums, i really want to make sure my friend gets the help he needs to life a fit life

you think that would work?

here's his only reply

tell him he was a drug abusing attention whore faggot and that he should never be like him

as long as yout friend is alive he will be making better than Jyzz

What do you recommend then faggot? It seems like the best out there. Logging meals is a huge pita so anything to make it easier...

>i really want to make sure my friend gets the help he needs to life a fit life
By telling him about a guy who roided himself to Death at a young age?
Are you truly this fucking mentally stunted, brain damaged, absolute drooling fucking retard, or are you just baiting us hard? Because i really hope you are just baiting.

should try first that he develops the habit of actually going to the gym instead of bombarding him with stuff that will make him quit even before starting

also this

you think maybe I should send him Rich Piana memes instead?

seriously though, I do appreciate what you're trying to do. For most people, this shit would drive them away
but if you knew my friend's appreciation for the absurd, I think you'd agree that these fucked up memes would actually be something we can bond over and keep him motivated

Never gonna make it

>3 grams of gear a day
The fact that he finished this cycle never ceases to amaze me

Evolve

Dubs and you respond with OP