What’s a deodorant that’ll get rid of my BO? Old Spice, Degree, Gillette, Dove, and Certain Dri don’t work

What’s a deodorant that’ll get rid of my BO? Old Spice, Degree, Gillette, Dove, and Certain Dri don’t work.

Secret

I use pitrok. recommended by /fa

Use any roll on and a deodorant and then some odeur toilet on you.

I also shave my underarms which helps

I’ve tried that as well and it didn’t work either

EIther eat better, drink more water, shower better, or stop stanking so much. if those dont help, you just straight smell

Raise your testosterone, your body smell will attract females ready to mate and it will scare off rival males. This will weed through unworthy and shitty females, as birth control causes hormonal changes that turns females lesbian and they will be repulsed by your manly stench.

thai stone crystal

get special anti-bacterial or anti-fungal soap/shower gel from amazon

Old Spice High Endurance

/thread

>odeur toilet
Fucking kek

Make sure it says anti-persperant for the anti-sweating because all deodorant means is that it smells good. When I learned this I realized that the old spice I had always used was only a deodorant and explained my moist af armpits

Try vinegar. Seriously. But stick with it for a few days before you bail. It changes the PH of your underarms and stops the growth of bacteria.
It really works

Old Spice works just fine. Just be sure to shower, Pajeet

>EIther eat better
Didn’t work
>drink more water
Doesn’t work
>shower better
I already wash my entire body with body wash
>Raise your testosterone
Would injecting test work?
I’ll look into that, any recommendations?
I’ve tried around 5 Old Spice scents and they haven’t worked, although I just bought a antiperspirant Bearglove spray from them today, so I’ll have to see how that works
I’ve tried anti perspirants and deodorants and neither worked
How and when should I apply it?

I shower every morning

Bump

diet?

this, you probably have trichomycosis axillaris

You have to keep your pits dry or shave them. so it can't cling to your hair. + antibacterial shit

Mitchem

Best deodorant

Smelly genetics

I never really had a problem with BO, but I do sweat a lot. I've used a bunch of different brands/types. Used mitchum for a long time but it started to burn for some reason and stopped working.
I've been using Arm and Hammer deodorant for a year or so now and it works great. Pretty cheap too.

>Odeur toilet

Bump

Bicarbonate of soda aka baking soda
Rub that shit in with some water

pic related works

I solved that problem with a talc called veritas after showering and before going to the gym.

You can go to a doctor for this. They can prescribe you with some industrial strength shit that stops you from sweating.

This nigga

How much do you weigh, OP?

140 lbs

fix your diet

Axe

I had notorious body odor problems until I started using Rexona antiperspirants.

Doesn't smell very nice but it does reduce sweating and pretty much eliminates BO for the entire day.

why cant you gross ass euros just use some deodorant
literally all of them work

The problem is likely your diet.

My current (and two previous) girlfriend tells me that she loves the smell of my sweat. She literally puts her face in my armpit when we are watching TV. She does it most when I haven't showed in a couple days and I rarely wear deodorant unless it's summer.

My guess is that hormone balance and diet play a key role in how bad your BO smells.

How bad is your diet? How much water do you drink?

Can horomone imbalance make me smell bad?

I like my smell for some reason. I was never a smelly guy but since I started working out and put a lot of weight if I smell my armpit it smells really 'sharp' like the smell strikes in the nose but I like it a lot. I wonder if other can smell me and if the smell repulses them or not.

Going no-deo on a day off and getting a good sweat on. Cardio or sauna or both. Regularly. PURGE! And drink water

>I wonder if other can smell me
Yes.
>and if the smell repulses them
A lot.

You guys tried taking showers?

Use female deodorant it’s stronger

This could be pseudoscience but I read that apparently a good portion of women (and men) can smell something in sweat that registers either as a sweet natural fragrance and to some others it smells like stale piss. A smaller percentage just don't smell that thing at all, so the only scents they'd pick up would be the shitty bo ones.

In a general sense a good hormonal balance would make you smell better, a cleaner diet with plenty of veggies and decent hygiene.

I wish I could go without a deo/antipersperant but I sweat straight through shirts.

I might try this. I have been looking to change my deodorant from something without aluminum and without a bunch of xenoestrogens. I wonder if this works.

Arm and hammer deodorant. It's like some blocky white texture and it hurts so much to put on at first but it really works

Shower twice a day with dial antibacterial soap and a fresh washcloth. Get triple antibiotic balm from the drugstore and apply to the smelly location (usually genital area and armpits for me) 3x a day. Continue all of that until a week after the smell is gone. Then just make sure you shower everyday and after sweating a lot to make sure it doesn't come back.

Have you considered showering

>How and when should I apply it?
After showering, just like deodorant. I use a small spray bottle, but i guess you could just use a tissue or something.

I shower every morning
I tried the dial antibacterial, but it didn’t help

What worked for me was cheap roll on antiperspirant(sure) , but the trick is to apply at night before bed and in the morning.