Veeky Forums explain this to me...

Veeky Forums explain this to me. im talking to this girl and some days shes all into me and sending me nudes and wanting to fuck and cuddle, then other days she ignores my messages and shows zero interest at all

women are goddamn retarded and are literal children

Because those are the days she is hanging out with some else and does not need any more attention.

She’s a hungry girl user, your probably cute or funny but your not enough of a man for her user.

This, stop asking for nudes and just bang her. Don't text her all day long like the gay best friend.

what you have here, is a roastie
I hope you're not getting attached, you will end up hurting yourself
the days she responds are the days Chad is out of town or visiting one of the other women in his harem

Oh, god. Those girls are so fucking T H I C C. I would fuck them both so hard the area where it'd be done would be designated as ground zero for one of the world's worst natural disasters.

Most women are like that you must be 12 if you didn't know that already.

Disgusting.

Those are the days she’s fucking other guys. Drop her

women are 10x more attractive than men

She's wrapping you around her finger to make you beg

Never asked for nudes, she would just randomly snap me them

Whenever I ask her to hang out she’s like sorry I’m busy. And she’s an hour away so it’s kind of hard

Any ideas? She’s hot af so I don’t want to go no contact with her just yet

>she's hot af i don't wanna go no contact

DON'T BE A BITCH NIGGA
call that tramp and tell her its netflix and chill because we all know what that means
she comes up with some bullshit, tell her to only hit you up when she's ready to fuck

and start talking to other women since this bitch wants to play games

She probably sends those snaps to everyone

I don’t think so. Plus she would always talk about how hot I am and how she wants to make out and cuddle all night

Feelsbadman. Damn girl makes me feel something then I’m back to nothing when she doesn’t respond the next day

Sounds like a girl I know... What's her name?

She's using you for attention, she doesn't respect you otherwise she reply back/meet up.

that's kinda their job

what should i do then? is their any way to get her to actually hang out?

user, I've been there with so many girls. If a girl is truly interested in you, she'll MAKE the time for you. It's exhausting to exert energy and care about someone who clearly doesn't care about you. It sucks to lose a hot fuck buddy, but it sounds like she's causing you more stress than she's worth.

This when shes standoffish its because shes talking to other guys

She is a whore ignore her is the best longterm investment

she has a boy friend.

Been through this.

Left my number for good lookin waitress at lunch. Texts me. Sending me pics. Every day right up til 6:00pm. Wouldn't return my texts til the next day. Schedule to go out. She'd cancel at the last minute.

I finally went and looked at her facebook.
>in relationship

Talked to a mutual friend. Girl's apparently been doing a shit ton of coke on the down low while taking fertility pills and cheating on her bf without a condom. I was so excited to finally fuck a girl with a tongue ring too.

get this fridge out of here

> dear diary, nofap day 4...

>this whole post

There's most likely nothing you can do. Stop talking to her for one thing.

From there you can give it another shot or just quit.

Remember any girl will have dozens of orbitors so you gotta decide how much your self respect is worth. I use 3 strike rule myself: if I ask a girl out 3 times and nothing comes of it, then I cut contact.

This is the real answer. Know from experience

She told me she would see me when she moves here in 2 months. Not sure what to think of that

Bump

Help me smash lads

Absolute degeneracy. Women are a disgrace.

You are being leashed

Ultimatum time. Tell her you are going to fuck and if she says no drop all contact and when she cries for more attention say why.

People want what they cant have. This is full-proof, either you get to fuck, or she says no and you get to fuck later when you follow through ignoring her. Dont 100% delete her or ignore her, just enough to start leashing her along in saying you dont want to associate with her if shes not putting out.

>constant texting
>always cancelling last minute
>cokehead party girl

yeah been there lol. never again.

My wife did this to me for years while we were banging other people. If you're hooking up just enjoy it. If it turns into something more, cool. If you haven't had sex /aren't with her yet that's a problem, be kinda patient but don't waste your time. If she's being insecure, take her on an amazing date, pull out all the stops, play it cool- give it your all. Be romantic- fuck that. Be romance.Then ghost her and never speak to her again.

This this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this This this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this This this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this

Keep texting her and not smashing. You're a beta to her and just a good way to get attention and validation. You're clearly not alpha enough for her to smash or not good looking enough. She just playing you if you can't hit it.

This. They are just attention whores.

Lots of hot girls are fucking neurotic. Don't play their games.

You're not smashing. And if you are, it's because her five other back up plans fell through and she's horny as fuck and will be like "just drive her already".

You already fucked up, and you weren't in to begin with more than likely. I know it feels like your whole world, but to her, this is barely worth thinking about. I'm not being a dick, I swear, I know it sounds like I'm being overly judgmental or harsh, but trust me, you aren't aware of the dynamics at play here. YOu're one of like 5.

all accurate, except the last part.
>YOu're one of like 5
If we're being realistic here, in the year of our lord, 2018, it is surely at least 8-10 other guys.

Lmao this dude's not talking to other women are you hearing what he's saying. Pretty sure homie is like 19 and an incel. It ain't happening you're about 20 women away from handling a thot like this correctly. Go bang so fatties/uggos and get some understanding of how to deal with them.

Was trying to be nice.

Pisses me off because I'm pretty sure if op reads this he'll thikn we're trolling and being typical Veeky Forums "she's already cheating on you" assholes. But this shit is so clearly not "a thing" for her it's painful he doesn't get it.

Yeah. It happens to the best of us. I think it just deals with our egos and hopes. Like we get our hopes up than just maybe this hot bitch actually likes you, and then you finally realize she just needed more attention and people following her insta and snapchat accnts.

This
Op is not ready for this level of girl. Also post pics faggot let us judge if she's hot.

They're the fucking worst basically is what we're saying.

they're fat, user

So stop talking to her and ask her out in a couple of months. The fact that you're so invested in this girl means you've already likely lost though, aka you're one of her orbitors.

She’s using you as a placeholder when she’s not fucking locals. I suggest you do the same. Fuck locals swap nudes with her and other whites when you’re not. Fuck her if the opportunity arises.

yeah, they're called whores

>this girl
Attention seeking Roastie
>OP
inexperienced & unknowing orbiter
/thread

>another girl thread on Veeky Forums with absolutely no relation to fitness
>another aspie doing fake humblbragging asking an anime imageboard for girl help
>top of the board, 50 replies

what in the holy name of fuck is wrong with this cesspool

like omg dude, she totally snapped you? like omg did she link you on her snap stories too? did you, like, snap back too quickly or soemthing?

Veeky Forums is dead, sadly. the days of squats and oats are long gone. now its lookism and Tinder threads. these post 2016 election Veeky Forums soyboys act like matching with thot is as brag worthy as fucking them

There's 2 dozen threads with more replies than this one

She’s waiting for any dude she sends nudes to to bust out money

Ask her if she wants to go shopping or to a concert or some shit

I guarantee you she’ll want to go

then just cancel because she outed herself as a gold digger

> implying anyone cares about your delusions soyboy