Really makes you think

Really makes you think

The whey tastes better, is quicker to make, and has the same effect. The only difference is that the whey won't fill you up really.

>tastes better
it must suck being this terrible at cooking

Then don't buy shit whey

No it doesn't you ignorant cunt.

You completely fucked the meme by not putting Soy under whey protein

>Implying I can drink 4 scoops of chicken

Whey is for quick protein and calorie infusion after a workout or when you are out and can't cook anything. Please take your idiotic comparison and fuck yourself with it.

I can cook decently. Steak, eggs, and fish always come out good, but no matter what, chicken tastes like shit to me unless it's battered and fried.

>dude chemicals are scary lmao

The obvious answer is to eat both.

This, literally none of this shit matters, what kind of weak soylent gets killed by flavouring

>only putting pepper on chicken

you disgust me

What do you put on it? I like pepper, salt, cayenne pepper, vindaloo curry powder and garlic powder.

It doesn't.
Whey protein is literally the one that promotes the most growth since it's higher in quality to any meat.

/thread

there is almost no dinner dish that I DON'T put black pepper on. only one that comes to mind is mac and cheese. pepper improves literally every other non-sweet food.

>i can heat up a pan for a few minutes
that's not cooking

>M-muh cooking skills and m-muh spices
No one gives a shit about your special stromboli pepperoni spicy chilly curry chicken breast wrapped in coke leaves sprinkled with stone salt and a tad of salmon caviar you stupid faggot.
If I wanna eat fancy food I'll go to a restaurant. If I wanna eat food to get big and bulk up, I'll eat ready, easy to make food because I don't feel like cooking fancy-pancy cuisine 5 times a day so that my taste buds don't get mad at me.

Then don't say you can cook

You're either a shit cook or just have shit taste. To each there own... faggot

How the fuck are people so bad at cooking chicken. I don't do any of the fancy shit, just pull out the fridge and pan fry in 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika and it always turns out J U I C Y and delicious.

He's not alone. Half of the chicken I make is blah.

Thyme, oregano, turmeric, and adobo are also good options. I end up putting cayenne and thyme in just about everything

OY VEY, DELET THIS NOW
How are we supposed to grab shekels from gullible meatheads if we can't sell them our chink dust as opposed to something they can raise in their backyards?

>100g difference

There's your answer.

>curry
Poo in loo pajeet

>cooking food doesn't count as cooking
No seriously what the fuck would you call it when you heat and combine foods together? Alchemy?
What constitutes cooking to you? Spices imported from buttfuckistan? Don't act like cooking is difficult to do, it's basic as fuck. If you make it difficult you're a retard

this plus turmeric
>bone apple teet

Jesus fuck just buy a storebought marinade and throw chicken in a ziploc the night before you ignorant fuck

>prefer chicken over red meat like real men
Are you a soyboy or something?

I love putting pepper on my mac and cheese, man.

Whey isolate has nothing but whey but you mongloidic idiots always need taste like a Baby. Cooking is king though

>No one recommending ginger yet

hey op how come you didnt include all the antibiotics that chickens are force fed

oh no
emulsifier
fucking terrifying

Kek

Please elaborate, makes you think what? That this image compares molecule-level ingredients to "chicken"?

If you're that fucked by the idea of complex sugars and preservatives then you can just make your own whey my dude. Also you could not be a fuckwit and stop acting like science words are scary.

Can't believe no one has mentioned the American "chicken" probably has legit hundreds of chemicals and hormones in it.

I thought banana was made of banana
Retard

So, you can't cook?

I usually buy in bulk, brine and marinate it in some sauces. Tastes a lot better than simply adding pepper/salt

T. Nigger

Just give me my boiled chicken and rice senpai

It's really not difficult to make that and makes a lot of difference. Also cheaper since that forces you to buy chicken in bulk. Brainlets can't even plan their meals in advance

>powder tastes better than deliciously cooked chicken

>big words scare me

Why does whey make my shit so hard brehs?

I usually have both protein shake and chicken after workout. Am I gonna make it?

Nigger what, I drink whey shakes too for convenience sake but you could cook chicken in like 10 minutes and be done with it.

chicken is expensive as fuck and i can't be arsed to mealprep every day you fucking cunt. Also, try pulling out that chicken sandwich in the locker room without looking like the worst slob possible.

I don't see the point of whey.
I get more than enough protein in my normal diet. Why do people rely on it so much?

First of all, chicken is fucking disgusting. It's dry and it tastes like shit. I haven't bought chicken as "fit food" a single time. If I'm gonna eat something I want to gain mass or protein from I'll buy peanuts or milk or oats and force myself to eat those. And if I'm gonna buy meat with the intention of enjoying it, I'll buy beef, pork or lamb and season it to taste because it doesn't taste like dried up shit to begin with.

>poor
>lazy
>unable to eat a fucking sandwich around people

great life, bud

>It's dry
no

Getting abour 220g of protein a day while on a cut is hard, so two scoops of whey to get those last 50 grams do help alot

>they haven't upgraded to superior pea protein

How are the flavoured ones?
I tought i was the shit buying unflavored but i have a hard time drinking it without puking, especially when i mix it with water

Is 100g of protein from whey a day a bad idea?

>I can cook decently
>chicken is dry
hmm

Eat fish instead of chicken breast that is full of growth hormones and antibiotics.

Decades of manipulation that red meat gives you cancer and eating fish will lead to mercury population and you, the consumer, should opt for a healthier alternative like poultry, It's only a coincidence that poultry is also the least regulated and most industrialized industry.

It tastes neutral, doesn't trigger any allergies and can be literally mass produced. It's the perfect frankenstein food for the new age of globalism.

Yeah microplastics are much better for you

raise your own chicken.

Mine has "chocolate praline" flavoring and it's pretty good. Tastes like drinking a cookie

sounds dope

Eat both you fucking dyel

You can't raise chickens in your backyard, little boy.

You forgot soy
Mate, chicken breast cooked with a drizzle of olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper is 10000x better than processed sugar, sugar and soy packed trash. You must be (((in association)))

Give me one reason why

you didn't pay your chicken licence?

> Words that are unknown to me sound spooky
Okay mate

I don't think user would be breeding a massive pack of chickens, just imagine that though

Are bananas healthy? Read that fructose is a hepatotoxin, because it is metabolized by the liver lmao

Stupid fucking anime poster every time

>150g of protons in one chicken breast
Not a chance lmao more like 50

Fuck no, just don't go eating tons of bananas, potassium is necessary for lifting, but a lot of people ignore the benefits of potassium to be precise, lower chance of muscle cramps and potentially a better pump. Remember, if you're not one of (((them))), then you'll know that we evolved from primates, which naturally eat bananas

Is this one of those fucking lewfitness images? I had to block his thing on instagram because I was sick of these retarded infographs.

that's the weight of the breast you retard

>lewfitness
now you mention it... it does look like something he'd post

here look at me I'm lewfitness

whey is absorbed in only 30 minutes and meat needs at least 3 hours to be digested. How many muscles you think your body can create in only 30 minutes?
Its optimal to use whey only after workout, during the day it is waste of money

>whey is absorbed in only 30 minutes and meat needs at least 3 hours to be digested. How many muscles you think your body can create in only 30 minutes?

>implying that the body doesn't just use whatever you have in your stores to repair muscles
>believing in the anabolic window meme
>being this stupid in 2018, the year of the lord our savior

Eat Protein Powder, dosen't contain a shit ton of antibiotics kek

whey and chicken proteins are not the same thing you newbs

imagine being a nigger

>chicken is just one thing

I can't put chicken in my coffee

>seasoned with salt and pepper
I'm puking already

I don't eat meat becasue of my crohn's, that's okay though becasue I wouldn't eat flesh unless I had no choice. It's fucking disgusting. We as a society have the choice of having a cruelty and flesh free diet but choose to give ourselves stomach cancer anyway. You weren't meant to live off of meat and eggs. You guys take your healthy digestive system and ruin it for "gains". If you're eating meat at least eat organic.. fucking Chads'.

>whey is absorbed in only 30 min
>that means you only have 30 min to build muscle or else all the protein is wasted

>not ingredients: banana.
shygddt

The emulsifier is soy

If you drink whey protein anytime other that postworkout you are probably a fucking dyel skeleton. People who success at natty muscle building minimize supplement intake and instead eat all the normal food they can.

The king of brainlets

I rather taste cum than Whey protein
t. drank over a dozen different flavor and brands

can I eat a couple mc doubles (£3) post workout?

>If you drink whey protein anytime other that postworkout you are probably a fucking dyel skeleton.

This guy thinks meal timing matter.
lol

both forms of "food" are horrible for you and the animal they came from.

No, what I think is that you should eat real food instead if supplements whenever possible. But I understand that not everyone is able to eat a meal right after working out, so in that case the supplement can be useful. But the rest of the time you should eat proper shit.

>140g of chicken breast
>40g of whey protein

None of these will fill you up unless mixed with something else. I get about twice that much in my chicken boobies, and throw my whey in with the fucking whole milk, banana, pumpkin, peanut butter, and fiber powder. Bing bang boom. 1500-2000 calories right there.

Then just eat your fucking breakfast and brown rice with the store bought YumYum sauce and your prepped mixed veggies of potatoes, carrots, onions, broccoli, etc. and you've got yourself a healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner if you eat a protein bar and whatever else with your shake like a real man and drink your beer while you smack on some cheesecake for dessert before eating your bitch out for a midnight snack.