Sort your life out Veeky Forums

Sort your life out Veeky Forums.

I'm trying man, I'm trying. I've dug myself deep and havent done shit for myself for the last 4 odd years. Trying to dig myself out, but the going is slow. I'm in the habit of keeping my space clean, but now I need to work on fitness and life progression again, and its a daunting task. I know what to do, but I'm afraid I'll be too weak to stick it out.

Why would anyone take life advice from a man who takes antidepressants and cried in front of teenagers on the internet

yeah ive been thinking this recently, even though some of his advice is great it puts me off

Take from him what makes sense, if its applicable, and disregard the rest. Just critically think about the content you're watching. He's just another guy, he has some stuff worth knowing, and he spouts some bullshit, that's everyone. Throwing the baby out with the bathwater is nonsense, but taking everything at face value is retarded.

Debate Jared Taylor and clean your room ya cunt

>sort yourself out
Nah I'm good on advice from some wanna-be father figure. This dude reeks of something off. I don't know what it is but mark my words fit, it's there. Rogan is a smart man but slipped through his crazy radar somehow. Do not go near him if you see him in real life.

>Rogan is a smart man
kek'd

I swear I don't wanna be human anymore

SORTERS BTFO

bro go post this on /r9k/ or /tv/, this is probably the last place you should be posting this

I bet your house is a total mess

Wrong, it's clean as fuck right now because yesterday I cleaned it top to bottom. That's exactly what I mean, you've misjudged your audience. Why would you tell people who actually try to live healthy and improve themselves to sort their lives out? Veeky Forums is probably the most goal-oriented board on this site. If you posted it somewhere else you might actually get your shitty thread bumped.

nah man you got this

kek

>Veeky Forums is probably the most goal-oriented board on this site
that's probably DIY desu but point taken.

Who is this? Don't tell me it's Bloom.

Dawkins

>Mom and dad
>dad
>Implying the people who follow JBP weren't all raised by single mothers and are looking to him to fill the father shaped void in their lives.

Everybody has their demons user. No matter how much they have their life in order.

Jordan Peterson. I find what he says much less interesting than how he says it. The mode in which he communicates is very persuasive and its interesting to watch if you're into the science of persuasion.

What did he cry about online?

I thought it was a shop or something all along

Man fuck this overrated kermit sounding piece of shit, he gets praise for telling people to clean their rooms and everyone treats him like he is fucking confucious himself, all he does is prey on the weak minded to make money...I couldnt stand having my room dirty so you wanna know what I did I cleaned it, I didnt need no motivation from this bitch and you dont either just look around at your life and think "do I wanna live like this?" PICK UP YOUR BALLS AND DO IT YOUR NOT GONNA LIKE IT BUT IT HAS TO BE DONE, DONT WALLOW IN YOUR FILTH AND THINK ITS OKAY, FUCK THAT SHIT YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS

Where did the good doctor touch you m8?

Who would recommend for similar advice?

The only person that can change you is you user...remember that

You are not wrong, however, I find it rare in today's society to find people who express ideas like his. He message is simple, it is just one thst is not being spread by many people. I like where your head is at though.

Thank you user now I gotta go to sleep in 20 mins have a good night, keep u in my prayers

I did the same exact thing. Dropped out and barely did shit for 4 years. Realized to improve my life I need to start somewhere. First I kept everything clean, and then eventually went back to the gym. After that it was returning to school. Now I'm optimizing all of my time and spending it wisely. I know what I need to do and am doing it. It took over half a year of hard work.

Love yourself for making these improvements, forgive your moments of weakness, and enjoy the process of gradual progress. Learn more about yourself so you don't fall into flawed thinking.

Why you gotta hit me in those feels brah?

Sleep tight brah, keep on doing what you are doing. I have never met you, but you seem like the kind of people who will help turn the tide.

clean up your FUCKING rooms

>metaphor

He was upset that young men are killing themselves and nobody is extending a hand to help them. In some cases, actively assigning blame to those who have done no wrong, making the problem worse

>worthless people are killing themselves
>this is somehow a problem

need some adv here, guys.

I'm literally fcked up somehow.

got a rly good female friend, we're doing sport 5 times a week and I'm somehow socializing through her.

while she's my best friend and somehow good for me, she's fcking me up at the same time with some things she's doing and I have some serious problems with some of her character traits.

wat do? - I talked with her about some of the things I can't handle right now, she said she's going to change, but nothing is happening.

Should I end or pause this relationship, talk again about all this?

I really don't know what I should do.
Thanks

I'm getting there.

As long as you've made your position clear, it's up to her to act or not
Sounds like you're too close together, put some space between you
But don't expect her to change just because you think she should, she doesn't have to keep you happy and vice versa
Try

youre right user, please remove yourself at the next available opportunity

Sure, I mean some of them would have been Veeky Forumsizens but the rest...

This. Veeky Forums is the most confident board because the sole purpose of Veeky Forums is to make you develop habits that are good for you. Simple habit like going to the gym will progress on another things in your life like keeping the house clean, personal hygiene and even cloths you wear.
>be me
>came here from /pol/ to shitpost
>had no idea what the fuck are you all about but I stayed
>got a gym membership to see what it's all about you fags are constantly rambling about
>ok, gym is awesome, gonna stay here
>gains, strength and condition came, got hyped at
>started cleaning my room and took care of myself both physically and mentally
>I'm a new man
>I'm a man now
>For every obstacle in life I will push even harder
>I'm going to make it

just some courage and a gun

>all he does is prey on the weak minded to make money
>forgets that he hows hours upon days of material on YT unmontized and completely for free

thank you.
I don't really expect her to chase me, but I don't know how to verbalize it. She really likes me and she says I'm important to her and vice versa.

Should I explain her my problems one more time and tell her that if this isn't fixable or not in her interest I'm not longer able to commit to this kind of relationship? Should I go for a temporary pause? If so, should I reach out or wait for her, and if this isn't happing accept it as ended?

//The advice from Veeky Forums was always better for me than from /adv/

no user you dont understand he has some products that cost money out there and its absolutely inexcusable.

What exactly is the situation between the two of you? What do you want from her? Just trying to clear this up a little

I enjoyed reading this post. Not sure about not knowing about the whole rambling this, I mean, the purpose of this board is right there in the title.

welp, not a "relationship", we're friends. but really close ones.
Each day, for months, we spend time together. 4-14 hours a day, each day.

What do I want from her?
--Do you mean from our "friendship" in general or the stuff I want/need changed/fixed?

If only it was that easy

Thats not an argument. There's a reason why therapists sometimes need therapists. Does not mean he cannot help others in any way. Take from him what you agree with and can apply to your life. No need to mindlessly follow anyone.

*used to

You should kill yourself.

I know i am, fill the void daddy

Look at all you beta males clamoring over some old man, fawning over how 'smart' and how 'cool' he is when he waxes his bullshit. You are nothing but faggots. You are followers, you are a gang of monkeys waiting for the approval of the alpha-chimp, this is why you gays will never 'make it': You have the beta-mindset, holding other, undeserving men on a pedestal. Go clean your assholes or whatever, bunch of fruits.

Nice

Self improvement is a meme

Why would you do this to me?

I'm coming out of a "do nothing for a long period of time" hole, but I can't seem to get into the habit of being productive on a regular basis. Any tips or do I just need to stop being a fucking pussy?

They didn't start out worthless though user... that's the whole point

kys my dude

yeah but your parents made you clean your room just to do it. Peterson actually gives you a logical explanation as to why you should be cleaning your room

Explain this meme

>LISTENING TO ANYBODY ELSE FOR ANYTHING EVER IS BAD
how retarded can you be

I never cleaned my room

I just didn't think I needed to and I didn't understand the purpose behind it

I'm trying ):

>human being is empathetic toward the suffering of others
>Veeky Forums mocks him for it
I sometimes forget what a shit hole this place is.

>appreciating and listening to anyones advice makes you a beta

Critical thinking? In 2018? lmao.

imagine being this retarded

how does one shake the feeling of being behind their peers? I'm really struggling with this after getting back on the horse, so to speak

I just do my things and hope they find a cure for intense anxiety someday

Nice work bro. Keep going

Even worse, he has a job. Can you believe the arrogance of demanding a paycheck in exchange for labor? Who does he think he is?

Hahaha pretty much spot on me, I'm not even gonna try to deny it.

"The good thing about hitting rock bottom, is that the only way to go is up" -Sing(2016)

...you can also stay there for the rest of your life

Look at you trying to provoke to get attention on a Bulgarian lawnmowing forum, alpha mindset at work people.

Veeky Forums respects offense-only speakers/thinkers. That's why DJT still gets idolized here. Humanity is too much of a shade of grey for Veeky Forums. We don't handle ambiguity well.

you do realize how retarded that sentence sounds right?

>we
That right there is the problem. There was once a time on Veeky Forums when there was no "we." Then SJWs mobilised Veeky Forums as a personal army to troll Scientology and everything changed. Veeky Forums stopped being a random meeting ground of individuals and became a "we." Ironic that you'd fashion Veeky Forums into a tribe, a group identity, in a thread talking about Peterson.

I miss the old days.

If it is done in the right place and the right time crying can be very influencing. Its a tool to convey some message to people who purely think emotional...

I know who you are and what you are trying to do. Its not too late. You can still come back from whatever it is that you went through. I love you for the person that you will become one day...

Accept that you are behind, and stop beating yourself up for it. It's unhelpful, and frankly pointless. The runner in the back has to cross the same finish line as everyone else. Whether you're 20 or 30, as long as you're running, you're still in the game.

It's a slow process, just keep trying to add more gradually. After you've adjusted to something new for a month, then do more. Understanding your psycology and using proven strategies helps. Meditation is an excellent tool for example. I also cycle caffeine for days I feel weak to give me a boost.

The main thing is learning what best works for you to get you going, so try everything. I use a calendar now to preplan my days out and then use a journal at the end of the day for self-analysis. It's helped me realize why I'll not do something and then I can work on the problem. I started doing this after building discipline from the gym and I noticed the willpower gains that exercise gives were incredible.

Stop comparing yourself to others since there is always someone in a better or worse position and only focus on self progress. Maybe theres some rich guy who had all the money he will need in life since birth, but there's also a kid being cut open alive by a drug cartel on top of his father's dead body.

Think about everything in long-term thoughts to distance yourself away from the present, it helps you do a cold analysis on life. In 5, 10 or 20 years, will you still be concerned your current worries? If no, don't worry. If yes, plan to change something. Everyone fucks up in life, you gotta pick yourself back up and become stronger. Some people can't do that and those are the ones with real issues.

()

you obviously missed the point
brainlet detected

He meant 'we' as in 'humanity', and you just proved his point, so gj.

>that feelerino when filled my dadvoid with heroin
IT'S TOO LATE PETERSBURGEN. IT WAS ALWAYS TOO LATE.

How can i take this man seriously when he has such a soyboy voice and autistic behaviour.

desu even if parents give logical explanations then you wouldn't have done it as a kid, since kids have no discipline or work ethic. For example, I was taught the importance of exercise and nutrition since first grade, but I still didn't habitually eat the vitamin supplements we had or actively exercise other than sports with friends. Parents need to actively participate in their kids lives to help them build those good habits. We just had shitty parents.

LOOOOOOOOL, okay bucko

Sounds like something jbp would reply

Tf....

The point isn't that parents didn't give us a reason, it's that they didn't train us in the micro-actions of organization from a young enough age.
Everybody wants to play with the baby, but nobody goes and teaches him to set the damn table or to put his toys on the shelf where they belong.

Ive been on the same path and this has been 100% true for me aswell. Acknowledge mistakes but dont hate yourself over it, almost need to to adopt a stoic mindset and just admire your continous progress.

You're right about my post in that I use an unsubstantiated generalization. I still think the obsession with offense-only thinkers is virulent on Veeky Forums.

there's something really off-putting about North Americans who use words like bloody and brilliant all the time

I learned to smile a lot more thanks to a faggot that took his time for me from this website.

T-Thanks.

We're all gonna make it brah

Lol btfo