Manlet lol

*roided manlet

Thinking about bulking back to 205.

5’11”
195lbs

How did you look before /fraud/?

What are your macros on cut?

Look good
What was your weight and BF% before bulking, and whats your cycle? Not trying to be a dick, I'm similar build.

Ideally 60/20/20 P/C/F but honestly I lost a decent amount of muscle because I slacked.

Thanks. Look great anyway.

Gay tattoos but great body. Exceptional frame, tall enough, lean, and muscular. I bet u slay if u know how to approach and talk to girls.

Once again this shitty pic
6'3
96 kg

Lol thanks bro. I kind of regret the stars, but that’s life. I have more on the right side of my body too but they aren’t as bad.

And yeah I do pretty well now but I was a skinny virgin until I was 20.

When are you gonna start cutting for summer Veeky Forums?

Not bad. I bet the girls like your tats anyways. Young girls seem to all be into tats these days, most of them have at least one it seems. A large portion of younger/millenial generation at my gym seem to have them.

6'2 203, down from 221. Abs look better in less shit lighting but eh its consistent with older pictures. Trying to get down to 195 or 190 on this cut.

Good that I restrained myself from getting tattoos when I was younger. Although maybe I'll get them to cover stretch marks of it's possible, but I wish I had just good clean skin.

>maybe I'll get them to cover stretch marks of it's possible
Just get laser surgery, worked for me. Expensive as fuck though.

I though about it, I've got money. But I couldn't find a good clinic in my country that does something like this. And I couldn't find reviews from a person with stretch marks like mine, they are really big, more like scars from an accident or something like this.

The stars look good bro

Veeky Forums just hates tattoos, especially my tattos

Eh, even if they are huge and wouldn't go completely away, they'd still fade and be so close to invisible that no one would even notice.

I kinda like tattoos but stars remind me of teenage girls. Back then it was ok but now when a girl gets naked and I see those 2007 tattoos it feels weird. And more weird it looks on a great body like that. Just my vision though.

6ft
190 lbs

>tfw someone asked me if I was roiding

I'm not, just a good pump and flex.

dem veins

I've lost hope at this moment 2bh, it's been several years and they are very noticeable. Maybe very colorful tattoo will fix it a bit.

I moved to California two years ago and half the guys here my age have a full sleeve or more so it’s honestly a non-issue.

A girl used to refer to me as “stars” to her friends which I thought was slightly embarrassing, but I slept with her on and off for months so obviously it wasn’t that big of a deal.

But yeah I know Veeky Forums hates anything it sees as “trendy”.

Plus honestly the more lean and muscular you are the better tattoos look. It’s not like when a fat guy has tats and it just looks sloppy.

Just don’t go so overboard that you obscure definition unless you plan on getting Panini huge.

> when most current /cbt/ is at the bottom of Veeky Forums

Wtf

Almost otter mode, lads. The escape from Auschwitz has been a long and hard one, but is almost over!

Another pic
6’1, 186lb

its kinda unclear but i can see that you have a strong chin
mirin

6'2

Thanks friend! I had babyface until I was almost 19. It worked out though.

You look like you’re probably pretty attractive by female standards.

By Veeky Forums standards your midsection is nice but your chest and shoulders need developement.

Working on traps too

>ch tattoo
That's something a Burger with alpine jew heritage would get.

when are they not roided

Got a little fat this bulk

6'2 215lbs

dat some big ass right there

I have the same shitty genetically big areolae as you. Feels bad man.

lifting numbers?
natty?

ROIDED MANLET LOOOOL KYS POS

look, faggot, being a manlet is fine.. but being a roiding manlet is kys tier

If you we're taller I'd let you maw my ass

Switched to a PPL bodybuilding routine last year, I hit the chest machine instead of bench, deadlift hit 475 this year, I don't squat I hit leg press but I maxed it out lol.

18, 67kg 180 cm. Only doing pushups, pull ups squats and sit ups.

6'3
224lbs

Native American master race

>native american
>beard growth and body hair
Sure, mutt.

At 5'8 the way he approaches girls better be on stilts

>5’8”
>implying I need to lie about height on an anonymous street sign and store front identification board.

Why are you thinking about bulking? You look great, just maintain, what the hell are you thinking?

Thanks man but maintaining is boring.

I’d rather lean bulk and put a little weight on my pecs (and legs), then cut hard to get my midsection tighter. My abs look shitty without decent lighting.

You should go outside sometime. See what the real world is like.

5'7 175lbs

Have you always been maintaining? Or do you still bulk/cut?

abs routine?

routine? (+ stack)

holy fuck op

sick
amazing
pretty good
u sure love ur country
u roid?
fuck bro
nice nipple
sick
ur gonna make it
thicc
190cm/93kg, started from 120kg

kek, this reminded me of the good old fit

I still try to bulk cut I guess. August to October I did a bulk to 185 and noped back to 170 thru November and December. For January through April I've been trying a smaller surplus and only up 5 lbs so far so good.

Cable crunches 3xF with heavy weight at the end of every workout

Hmm, I wonder who could be behind this post
now imagine I posted a picture of a skeleton

>expensive as fuck
How much are we talking here?

that feel when all of the bulks are leaner than me even when I try to cut.

Almost 6 months since I started bulking (and lifting). Can I cut now?
165 6'0

get on my level faggot

400x231 level? Sorry I'm in 2028.

what does that matter fucking cancerous faggot

I am btfo yo all in these threads fucking twinks

better start playing checkers or something else, bodybuilding is not meant for you genetic KEKS

>manleT

Forearms

No.

I recognize that grind anywhere, you are that roiding motherfucker Manlet. Pretty ballsy to talk about genetics when your own are so shit you need to good to get to some decent shape.

Slightly taller than your table EKS DEE

you recognize me i am the fucking greatest looking person on the Internet, fucking faggot

You recognize because I am everything you want to be but never will because you don't even have 0.0000001% of my superior genetics

i battle any of you twinks, come on let's do it

I can show you a standing picture to btfo you, just hold on a minute so you can watch this awesome picture first

i mean DAMN

lift harder faggot

OK BTFO ROUND TWO.

MANLET THEORY BTFO

nothing left, game over

who's next? Anyone? ANYONE??!! WHO DAREESS

You look like a fucking gorirra and not in the good way

>dicklet

So you took a picture next to a bench that is tilted almost 45°, and you are barely taller. fking 5'5 fgt

You're a good clown, I like you.

your mother looks like a fucking gorilla when i cummed all my public hair on her face

Good analytical ability mentally disabled retard

Fat Vegetarian reporting in.

6' 193

Lol manlet

Did I hurt your feelings cuckboy?

Very feminine would bang

Why don't you ever give advice?

kek

i love your ego and arrogance man pls keep it up

Thinking about how ugly and dyel you look made me hurt

What do you want to know

Maybe if you look like me one day, you will be granted with the same abilities

Quick question:

>started a diet 3 weeks ago
>171 lbs 5'9 manlet
>tomorrow is first check in with personal coach
>eating lots of beans and so on so feeling bloated as fuck

I been keeping my diet almost perfect, never once have i cheated under these 3 weeks. What kind of results should i expect? Been working out everyday also. Whats reasonable to have accomplished?

Roided degenerate. If it wasn't for gear you would be 1/3 your size.

you will make it in 6 yrs

this is a lifestyle or a way of life, not a quick and temporary suffering of solution

you better not stop cycling because the day you do a deep depression is going to hit you like a truck

Nah I don't roid, that's why I was so surprised the guy asked.

I already looked like this before roids.

lmao, you can't win pussy. I am mirin your dedication for trying. Maybe you should invest that dedication into creating a body worth living for, like me.

I am flawless

Off cycle i still look great. My genetics will never allow me to look skinny

it's just amazing, i can't express it into words. It's getting me sort of emotional even

Been doing the grind for over 8 years bru, went from a hamplanet to skinnyfgt in about 2 years and then been hit the gym for 2 years. Then i had another 2 years of only working out sometimes (girlfriends, partying, life, school etc held me back) and just came back second half last year.

The thing is that this is my first diet when i actually count calories and try to keep my muscles while i cut.

Thinking about all the gains and years wasted because i didn't give a single fuck about my diet and worked out like a retard.

what u on?

Looking good af. Good luck with cut.

time to up your AI buddy

How do I into this mode?

Maintaining for at least another month then gonna hit up some nice outdoors cardio because the weather should be cleared.