NIGGA I know it looks gay but just let me build my glutes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_54lPHHQ6cQ
instagram.com/p/BeusFSLn0E4/?taken-by=chrisabeardsley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is one of the most common exercises. Why would people even give a shit

You're just being too selfaware

> but just let me build my glutes

Build them with heavy deadlifts and squats, fag.

I squat and deadlift for my ass. Why would someone need hip thrusts?

Does this put like an insane amount of stress on your lower back?

Looks like the ultimate form of public transport to Snapcity.

Deadlift, squats are better in the sense that they'd do more/burn more whilst you do your glutes

Cause I never learned to do squats and deads

Then you're not doing enough weight for normies to be impressed rather than weirded out.

Because it focuses only on the glutes.

And it's the best ass exercise

Nah it's pretty safe
youtube.com/watch?v=_54lPHHQ6cQ

>how to hip thrust
>14 fucking minutes
Jesus fucking christ

will these help with anterior pelvic tilt I wonder....

enjoy your inner leg gains bro

>people actually do hip thrusts

fuck off with this shit

back squat and conventional deadlift is all that fucking matters for your lower body, chuck in some standing calf raises if you want

so fucking sick of all these meme tier useless exercises

>b-but muh phd expert said

fuck off , stop listening to all these online fitness faggots trying to pull content together making up useless fucking shit

want muscular chest and arms? do bench and curls

want muscular quads, hamstrings, glutes, do squats and deadlifts

FUCKING SIMPLE

OP here, it's the main reason I'm doing it. Stronger glutes supposedly fix anterior pelvic tilt

>Not wanting leg gains doing manly lifts

You a cuck?

Enjoy your T-Rex mode fag. Glutes are more aesthetic than quads and hamstrings.

Slow down your fedora

I don't see how the lower back does much of anything in this lift or any stress is placed on it. The weight is below the lower back and is not transferred above the lower back by the arms such as in the deadlift.

are you fucking dumb?

glutes are trained heavily on both squats and deadlifts

there is absolutely no fucking reason you should ever do a hip thrust of any kind

if i fucking see any one at my gym doing such an exercise ill fucking drop a dumbbell on their dick

guys who are trying to outlift some of their major flaws due to insecurity - always judge other people in the gym
there are also guys who have the same flaw, but are bros or atleast quiet autists

Is it actually fixing the ATP? I tried walking lunges for a while but there are two problems with that:

lunges are too similar to squats and they fuck up my squat performance.
walking lunges in particular will actually lead to a hyperextension of the back quite easily, the opposite of what you want

I have more than enough ass for my frame and I have never done hip thrusts as a regular exercise. I'm curious how a lot of guys simply don't have an ass.

Stop

enjoy your chaffed legs from abductor/adductor gains.

is this an autism thing?
you don't like change?

Genetics

>Scared of a little chaffing

What are you? some kind of soy boy?

squat and deadlift don't really build the glutes all that much. You have to be mindful of the balance between all of your muscles, not just "hey this grows the legs", which is more of an amateur approach that misses the details.

nah just want my legs to move normally rather than hit themselves as I walk or run. More about being an athletic human than a dumb gym bro or powerlifter.

>squat and deadlift don't really build the glutes all that much

Im done here, you guys enjoy your retarded waste of time exercises and drinking that internet fitness celeb cum

>a compound lift activates the glute more than an isolation
makes sense to me user

Deadlifts are one of the best glute builders, you fucking moronic cunt.

it can actually counter lower back pain caused by tight hips

Not really. More hamstrings and lower back. Squats and deadlifts build the glutes, but not in proportion. They focus on other muscles more.

Most athletes, mma fighters, etc use hip thrusts...

>Not really.

Yes, really. You fucking idiot dumb cunt. Don't claim dead-lifts are not a great / one of the best glute builders because you're a complete moron that doesen't know how to do it with proper form or activate your glutes.

glutes are more about forward propulsion so the deadlift is not in an ideal position for the glutes.

that's where ya lost

worry about yourself

Nope deadlift is not one of the greatest glute builders. Lifting for 17 years and glutes are fine and can activate them right now.... just posteriorly tilt the pelvis, pretty easy if you have a functioning body.

If you understood the biomechanics involved, glutes propel you forward. Deadlift only provides a small component of that for a small part of the lift. It is really about your back and hamstrings....

I have literally never seen a single person do a hip thrust that wasn't being filmed for a youtube video.

>Lifting for 17 years and glutes are fine and can activate them right now.

Post body, and legs you cunt.

Nah. No need to prove things. You are the insecure one, which is why you are so emotional with your swearing etc.

Have you ever done Barbell bridges? Way better than squats and deads for glutes.

.t DYEL

>>People start giving you weird looks
glutelets start giving you weird looks*

>power bottom, right?
no way he's not getting fucked in the chute

>want muscular chest and arms? do bench and curls
>bench for big chest
Ooof
>t. guy with normal sized ass but thinks TOO big

the numbers...what do they mean?

I do romanian deadlifts for glutes, hip thrusts look a bit too homo imo

heavy lunges? my arse hurts for days afterwards

I do hip thrusts in the smith machine. Some people look at me weird, but since i also squat 5 plates for 3 reps they kinda give me a pass. It's the goat glute exercise and it's the reason why my squat and deadlift has exploded.

Maybe if you want intermediate gains yeah. But if youve ever done heavy barbell glute bridges you will know the slabs of muscle that can be added to your glutes.

fag

hey same here. its weird though, most women dont even know they want that until they get to experience it themselves

Who cares if it looks gay? Peoppe tend to watch others, and especially if you're doing something different.

However, if a manlet ever opened his mouth instead of giving me a beta look while doing my hack squats, i'd knock him the fuck out on prinicple

Whats your hip thrust max ?

>while doing my hack squats

It looks gay but you really shouldn't care what people think, they stop caring as soon as they look away anyways

The hair on my inner thighs have rubbed off completely but I’ve never noticed any problems doing cardio

Who cares about these dyels opinion? They can fuck off.

Maybe someone has pelvic tilt. Maybe someone has bad knees. Maybe someone has an arched back. I personally never did squats because my form is horrible, my back starts to hurt and I'm 6'3 with long legs.
Point is, shut the fuck up you annoying sack of shit.

Variety

Whats good for big chest?

>hack squats
what a gay exercise

So its not just me. Thank you.

What the fuck is a pendulum quadruped hip extension and how do l do it

>people actually want this
I know Veeky Forums is gay board but this is just mega gay

This
Doing 6 pl8 hiptrusters makes people look but I like them

>not wanting to blast chicks off the bed with glute force technique

The only thing you will be using those glutes for is attracting other males

I tried doing this the other day but the bar kept moving around
Where exactly am l supposed to put it?

Bump

above your pennor

chicks like butts though

>Men admire a big chest
>Women admire thicc glutes
>Bench is super hetero
>Hip thrusts are gay
I don't understand.

It’s just fags projecting because they’re attracted to man ass

Hip thrust carrys over to squat.

instagram.com/p/BeusFSLn0E4/?taken-by=chrisabeardsley

Please sit on my face

Even I see people doing them with heavy weights at my commercial gym.

Nice reddit spacing there boyo.

My boy. I do hip thrusts at home but I get stares from women and men all the time when I go out.

Are you suppose to do these like pic related?
I always just lay flat on the ground and do them with a mat under me

That not hip thrusts but glute bridges then.

>14 minutes of a guy working his ass
Veeky Forums

Chicks dig man ass

you're a literal fag though

can confirm, black girls used to compliment my ass back in high school

Dude, its 2018! Your turn is over sis-scum! Careful so i don't come over and suck your dick and not say "no homo" after.

Gotta confuse those muscles bro

I feel my workout is just more efficient doing this:
>finish squating, load up extra weight, and work on walking the weight out in a front rack
>finish deadlifting, load up extra weight for rack pulls
>finish hex deadlift, take off a plate on each side and work on farmers walking with 80% of deadlift training weight.

If you can carry 350lbs around for 5 sets of 40 yards your glutes will be plenty strong.

Given you are staring at the ceiling during the set how would you even know

wahhh someone is mad lmao. Just more excuses as why you can't squat 3 pl8 and dead 4 pl8 for reips

>I can lift more than someone with an injury

the absolute state of Veeky Forums gymcels