Are there any roid-like substances or other methods for increasing cognitive function?

Are there any roid-like substances or other methods for increasing cognitive function?

I don't want to be a brainlet anymore.

amphetamines

yes it's called alpha methyl phenethylamine also romanticized as nzt-48

Creatine

Watching rick and morty

Modafinil

HRT

What are your specific goals?

If you give yourself 45 minutes a day, you can read a book a week.

You can learn a language for free with Duolingo, buy a $100 lighted keyboard and learn piano, use Khan Academy to grind out mathematics, and buy some pencils and drawing pads with "Fun with a Pencil" to learn art.

Pick something and do it, or mix and match. It requires effort and dedication. A lot of the brainlet shit is just people who are fucking lazy, and who don't put in the time and effort to learn.

this

He wasn't asking how to learn things, he was asking what kind of chemicals he could take to increase cognitive functions, stupid brainlet.

I know. It is a fool's errand without the actual sweat equity to work on mental skills. Mental enhancers can increase clarity of thought, but they aren't going to cause the formation of new neural connections in the way that actual effort does. This is why medications are inconsistent in results, while something like learning a second language will show gains in mental flexibility and certain processing tasks.

Piracetam, Ar/Modafinil, Cerebrolysin, there's many nootropics and CNS stims that can give you an edge, but you have to actually exert some kind of mental load, sitting around taking supps for your brain and not doing anything is a kin to doing roids and not lifting, there is no pill or drink or herb that will turn you into 200IQ 800kg Deadlift gigachad, work harder

There's a class of drugs called nootropics. Often abused by students, can be used to temporarily increase your mental abilities. But they often come with side effects and the long term effects aren't well known.

Books

Nothing that will last long term without giving you brain damage, you're better off learning how to use what you have better. Read books about improving your memory and how to think like a scientist.

Books, and not being a pleb

Being white

mentats

This

phenibut, bacopa, phenylpiracetam, piracetam, flmodafinil, lsd

Vitamin D and Omega-3's (fish oil's the easiest way to supp this)

Sapho root extract

Math, puzzles and literature unironically

There are better ways, its more or less a ladder. And I doubt any of you took even the first steps into increasing your brain power

>deficiencies
some cause the lack of energy, some may cause irritation, sleep problems, anxiety. Many bad symptoms which detract from the brain, from its processing power by the power of pain.

After you solve that, its

>bio chemical
testosterone being healthy will mean faster reaction speed, better moods (and thus more energy and desire to do tasks which you require IQ for)

>cardio vascular
Better blood circulation will mean that you will have more stamina, better ability to deal with work, longer hours to output more of your quality IQ, brain power to

Once you have done these things, and maintain them reliably. Once you have removed other medical issues that you have (focus is on the problems in your body that may detract from your brain, keep you busy). Then you will be nearing your optimum functioning state. To your mythical 100% of genetic capability. After that one can use things which are of tertiary importance to the brain, like bulletproof coffee, phenibut, maybe meditation, stress relief in the many services that society provides even.

But nootropics? Why even bother with them if you havent done the above steps already? A fucking zinc pill will have down the chain effects so good for your brain...that compared to white powder you bought of some hack, it costs like nothing. Get the rest of your body to maximum performance, sleep well and after you are done in my view you are allowed to touch the brain.

(this is also how I reason with myself actually, I have done all of the above and am leaning towards nootropics myself now, now that I am stable enough)

nootropics

i was just about to ask, what happened to nootropics? they were set to be the hot new thing a couple of years back, now no one talks about them

>no creatine
>no caffeine
>no nicotine
>no magic mushrooms
>no adderall/ritalin

KSM-66 ash, but cycle it.

Seconded. Carried me through grad school.

I still use them and they work pretty well. I just don't post about it as much and I think other people do the same.

Nootropics

cannabidiol is the bomb

Read books, like 2 or 3 a week minimum

this

difference between armoda and moda? i've only taken the flatter and it's pretty good