How can I get rid of this shit at home instead of having to pay (((someone))) hundreds of dollars to scrape it off for...

How can I get rid of this shit at home instead of having to pay (((someone))) hundreds of dollars to scrape it off for me?

If you don't have the money, some student dentist people at universities will probably do it quite cheapy. It is very easy. They use pulsating water these days instead of metal so there is no pain and even retards can do it.

Getting your teeth cleaned is probably the cheapest thing you can do at the dentist.

Just scrape it of with some metal tool. Like tweezers with an edge.

i got it off with my nails lel

This is good advice
it's pretty tasty too

Currently growing my nails for this exact purpose

I’ve been using a bent paper clip for the moment

This post has nothing to do with Veeky Forums, good job OP

never had that shit because I floss

Don’t know what other board it could possibly belong to

Surely flossing doesn’t prevent it from building up in the middle parts of the backs of your teeth?

where do you think the floss disappears to if it doesn't come out in the back?

It's about
>Teeth gains
you fucking toothlet

I have this too and it just won't go away no matter how much I brush my teeth, fuck.

Is mouthwash any help?
Some say it can fuckup your mouth bacteria.

>(((someone)))
laffed

get back on bx and post some young thug threads porcy

Brush and floss regularly you faggot.

Oil pull before your teeth cleansing regimen.

>see plaque on teeth like pic related
>finally decide to go to dentist after 8 years
>get teeth cleaned at dentist
>$400 bill
>2 weeks later
>plaque is back on teeth again, same amount as before, 8 years of build up literally back within 2 weeks

Yeah, something aint right here. Unless Im supposed get my teeth done every 2 weeks, this is bullshit, perhaps theres always supposed to be a bit of plaque on the inner part of the teeth?

It just doesn't make sense to me that 8 years of plaque gains could come back in 2 weeks after having it all scrapped off, its almost as if nature intended it to be that way...

you are talking shit. fuck off

waterpik + water + baking soda

1. Buy one of those hook shaped picks that dentist use for a few $ and pick that shit off
2. Buy an electric toothbrush use it properly (45 degree angle to your teeth, sweeping away from gums)
3. Buy a water flosser to blast the food from beneath your teeth, use daily

Sometimes that shit accumulates under your gums though only way to deal with that is to go to an actual dentist.

Bad teeth run in my family and we all get cavities super easily. My mom was only 40 before she had all false teeth. My brother wasn't even 30 before he had dentures.

I have pretty nice straight teeth and people often comoliment me on them, even though I had a dozen cavities before I was 20. I'm 30 now.

All I do now is BRUSH, FLOSS, AND RINSE TWICE A DAY. No plaque, at all.

You fucking degenerates disgust me. Just do what you have literally been told to do since you were 5. Takes maybe 5 minutes max, and I use two toothpastes instead of one.

I dont know why its hard to believe. I just use some shitty $2 toothpaste and a old fashion brush.

Never used any whitening products or any of that meme shit, not electric tooth brush, no special pastes. I dont know anyway to take a photo of the inside part of the teeth, but the plaque that is there....its the same amount of plaque i had 10+ years ago. It seems like a bit of plaque attaches on, then it just maintains that. It doesn't keep building up endlessly. Every time ive had them cleaned its a bout a 2 week process and the plaque returns back to normal and just stays the same. The only time ive felt like the dentist did anything to help me was when I was in a fight and I had a tooth broken, they fixed the broken tooth up nice, that was a very long time ago.

There is no such thing as hereditary bad teeth, your genes don't affect whether you get cavities or not. Your family and you brush like shit

Get a dental pick from the market and scrape that shit off.

Wasn't this board called Fitness & Health once upon a time? When did it become purely about lifting?

try brushing your teeth next time

never had a cavity in my life

only brush, never flossed in my life
half the time no toothpaste
half the days i don't even brush

how the fuck do all you plebs have cavities and dentures?

>does not brush his teeth properly

It wouldn't even be calcified after 2 weeks anyway.

Bullshit fa m. My brother occasionally brushes and has great teeth. Never been to an orthodontist, never had any issues. Me, I get cavities all the time (not as much recently), and I brush, floss and rince with mouth wash every once in a while.

Around 4 years ago because of retarded threads like this one

Use a product like Plax.
It isn't mouthwash. it's made for this shit.
Rinse for about 30 sec and let it sit.. then brush preferably with an electric toothbrush. you will feel it start to break off in pieces.
I wish I knew about it sooner...

t.toothless joe

>hundreds of dollars
The absolute state of healthcare in america

>overly using products that are eroding your teeth

This, I got the vibrating water treatment and it was cheap, painless, and fast.

Just quit eating carbs nigga.

That shit lives on the carbs you eat, so if you don't feed it carbs it will just die.

Yet another reason keto is right

>british teeth

uuuhm. thats normal for a dentist, you can just buy insurance though

What most folks don't realize is that cavities can be healed. Quit sugar, start drinking water whenever you eat/drink anything acidic (like coffee).

Remineralizing toothpastes and mouthwashes work over time. Oil pulling is also more than a meme.

>it's another ketofag injects their meme diet into everything episode

Ketofags are lucky vegans are around, otherwise you'd be the single most intolerable group on the board

This is pseudoscience

Or maybe it's your oral hygiene that is awful

There are. Dentist told me my teeth were "like powder" (whatever that means) and that I was bound to get cavities even with ideal brushing/flossing, which I've always done autistically.

I havn't been in like 5 years dont want to go beacause of how hard I know they will jew me.

$6

I fail to see how this thread is any more retarded than 90% of the other threads on here

A cavity has multiple stages before abscess formation. The strategies I've listed will heal cavities so long as they haven't gone beyond the point of no return.

It's the reason why your dentist may say you have several cavities, but they don't require fillings yet.

Got any evidence to back that up?

Use xylitol in basic form of crystaline powder and in sugar free chewing gum, it works like magic.

Rinse your mouth with a flat teaspoon of xylitol and water after breakfast and before bed for a week, while chewing gum after bigger meals and your teeth will be smooth like glass

This is the point in the conversation where you do some googling and research on your own. I recommend searching for "how to reverse tooth decay".

I get it on my front teeth since my nose is fucked and I can't breath through it while laying down. Makes it impossible to prevent even brushing/flossing before going to bed.

They harden into solid bits so I just pop them off with a metal pick.

>have dental insurance
>cleaning every 3 months costs $30

People who don't care for their teeth are disgusting trash

>Actually saying this thread is somehow more retarded than nofap, onions, veganism, and mewing.

Actually it's you carb eaters injecting your meme junkfood into our normal diet, thanks

1) Pull all the teeth that are affected by it out.
2) Scrape it off without your teeth blocking the areas
3) Slot your teeth back in.

Jobs a good'n

It can hurt to scrape it off, however it's the best option if you want to get rid of it yourself. Just make sure you smoke a joint or have a few beers beforehand or something to dull those pain receptors. Otherwise you'll likely get paranoid that you're breaking your teeth apart (legit feels like part of your teeth is crumbling off)

The sim card slot poking device you get with your phone will work if you bend the sharp bit into a hook.

Then just try to get underneath the plaque from the bottom and pull it straight up.

Swirling baking soda or something similar may help to soften it a bit first but I never did that. Just a guess.

This. Its really satisfying too. Just make sure you dont stab your teeth. I've one it dozens of times and have no issues, but please be careful.

>tfw fell for the tooth brushing jew

I'm 23 and havent ever had a cavity, and as long as i lie to my dentist and tell them i brush my teeth (i do like once every other week) using toothpaste (i dont touch that poison) and use mouth wash (i dont) they tell my teeth are in perfect health.

>(((someone)))

Damn Jews. Providing services people need in exchange for currency.

Goddamn can you believe being this disgusting?

You do realize bad oral hygiene affects more that your teeth, right? As soon as civilization started pursuing dental medicine, we added about 10 years onto the average life expectancy. Swallowing that bacteria, letting that shit soak into your gums and blood flow, it actually affects your heart. This shit is science, it's not up for debate. What are you, 14?

It's blowing my mind how many supposed 18+ year olds on this board are bragging about filthy, shitty mouths. Someone needs to screencap this shit and post it everytime some repugnant faggot loser makes a tfwnogf post... You can't even keep your mouth clean, and are happy about it. What makes you think you can maintain a full relationship?

thats calculus dumbfucks. its caused by any foods rich in oxalates, like spinach

During my stoner period I would call asleep after gorging on gummy worms

Also coffee, just black coffee, seems to fuck me teeth up, probably the acidity.

I live in a jew country where a $100 a month insurance policy will still leave you $200 out of pocket for a dental visit

>dentists don't abuse people's lack of knowledge and health insecurities to make financial gain

Dental student here. Come see us at a dental school I think its like $29 for the first visit then $49 for an adult prophy (cleaning).

You could probably buy a set of perio graceys and scalers online just dont fuck your enamel up.

Teeth genes are a real thing. I get cavities constantly and I maticulously brush and floss twice per day.

>Cooks take advantage of people's lack of culinary knowledge and hunger to make financial gain

Yes, but non-alcoholic mouthwash is the way to go. Mouth wash with alcohol is no bueno.

Nothing wrong with nofap or veganism, nigger. Although I admit the latter is gay.

>live in country where dental treatment is free for kids under 18
>go to dentist for checkup every six months
>never had any problems, dentist always comments on how good my teeth are
>visit dentist for the first time after turning 18
>"oh user you need two fillings. pay up motherfucker"
>six months later, next checkup
>"heh looks like you need another filling user"

Some dentists are shady as fuck and will scam you any chance they get

>But I brush and get cavities, genetics!
More likely you have a shit diet, or had one while your teeth originally formed.

>Mechanics don't take advantage of people's lack of knowledge to make financial gain

Gargle 3% hydrogen peroxide every morning and every night AFTER brushing. Thank me later.

t. DMD/DDS from Harvard

>Literally any profession that isn't a brainlet profession

I brush with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide and sometimes swish the peroxide in my mouth, but gargling gives me a chemical taste in my mouth

On the waiting room right now...fucking bruxism. Braces all the way.

its not. as long as the bacteria didnt penetrate the outer layer (apatite) it can heal again. i have had more than one case of pre cavities where my doc told me to use remineralizing toothpaste each day to get it maybe healed again. hraled every time

Brush your teeth lightly with bi carb soda with water. Do it once a month and it Will go away.

Flossing helps too.

If your shit looks like any of those pictures you need to go to a dentist because you obviously don't know what the fuck you're doing at home.

/adv/

get out toothlet

Electric toothbrush, toothpaste + baking soda. It'll take some time to see results but it works. I keep a small container of baking soda next to my toothbrush and will use some every few days for a deep cleaning. Paste on brush, run under water then dunk paste in baking soda. At first, it might make your gums bleed a bit. This is normal. It'll take a few sessions for your gums to strengthen up enough for minimal bleeding.

Also, if you've not already done so, eliminate all sugary drinks from your diet. Water and nothing else.

>spoonfeed me, I'm a retarded common core product
Jk im not the guy you were responding to

It's like seeing people mad at jordan peterson for making a buck. Sorry you can't provide the service people are willing to pay for

>he doesn't have dental healthcare in his country
Sad

Maybe you should have brushed your teeth mother fucker. Honestly I don't know how you people let it get like that. You aren't aware of the state of your mouth at all times? Your tongue didn't feel it building up? Are you a mouth breather? Heavy smoker?