Will he make it, Veeky Forums?

Will he make it, Veeky Forums?

Making it is about attitude which he doesn't havs

he's gonna eventually revert back to his mountain dew drinking ways

Once you get that fat you can't "make it", you're fucked for life. He will always be a disgusting flabby fuck, and his attitude is repellent.

Diet soda

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know this is Veeky Forums, and everybody is like "Fuck this fat fuck!" just for the lulz, but I really want Boogie to succeed.
The enlightened Chad seeks to bring other to his level not to put them down, and when there are other superobese people in the world who are comfortable with their lifestyles, is always good to see that there's people who actually are trying to improve themselves, like Boogie.

Is that fat faggot like 4 feet tall, what the fuck

Amen, brother.

feck off with gay e-celeb shite

Hell hit a plateau wherever his new stomachs max capacity hits an equilibrium with his weight/tdee. Getting the sugery means that he has avoided any of the awakening or self-awareness that comes with deciding to lose weight and recognizing that you are a fat tub of shit because YOU make the decision to stuff your face full of shit.

He's not really made any changes, he's not grown as a person, in fact all this surgery has done is inflate his ego and sends him bragging about his "progress" and how great he is when he has done absolutely nothing to help himself beyond paying for the band.

probably 5 foot nothing

look at that door he's standing next to. i have the exact same door and the top of my head reaches the top of that top bar thing

Yeah, he literally spent all his money with games and food and then started to brag about REPUBLICANS AIN'T PAYING MY HEALTHCARE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He never did. He cheated and will either reverse his progress once his stomach is proportionate for his body or will never exercise thus making his giant leathery flaps just as bad as his fat flaps.

I doubt he'll ever get as bag as he used to be though.

Holy shit Veeky Forums is the biggest bucket of crabs I have seen
>Guy is muscular
Roids
>Guy is skinny
Dyel
>Guy is athletic
Dyel
>Guy is fat
Mock him
>Guy is losing weight
Won’t keep it off
>Below 6’0’’
Manlet

Work on your attitudes. I hate the example Boogie has set as much as the next guy, but he took action unlike most people would. You have no idea if he will keep the weight off or not, but you’re married to the idea that he won’t. Maturity is knowing that you never make it alone, build up your brothers and they will build up you.

manlet detected

Who lived a healthier lifestyle?

>Guy is losing weight
>Won’t keep it off
I've never seen anyone on Veeky Forums bully a fatty truly making progress.

The issue is boogie literally cannot eat right now due to his surgery, so once that surgery wears off or becomes the right size for his body, his weight loss will either slow down or plateau and he'll freak out. After that point it's just determination and willpower which boogie has repeatedly shown he has 0 of.

>tfw Zyzz has been dead now for 7 years.
>tfw I can't even account for those 7 years. I've spent the time yo-yo dieting, shitposting here, and on /pol.

Maybe I should get a lap band like Boogie...

I have. The point is that a good population of this site does not feel happy about themselves so their only recourse is to make fun of other people online. Projection isn’t a theory, it’s a law
Nope, but I don’t make fun of people for their height. If that’s the only thing you got going for you, I feel bad for you.

Honestly if you let these memes get to you you're either underage or actual low test

you should leave, your fee-fees will be better elsewhere

seeing your pants go all the way up to your chest is one of the best feelings in the world

Die

>Gets called on his bullshit
>I was just memeing!
If you want to meme, go to /b/, this board is for improving your fitness in case you haven’t realized.

this

This is a guy who literally makes money eating tubs of pudding on stream

He's disgusting and repulsive

someone should screencap this and post it in every single boogie thread because it's completely true

Boogie

This board is not primarily about fitness, user.
Just gauge how many shitty threads, memes, and shitposting posting going on a weekly basis.

At this point it’s pissing in a pool full of piss

The light the burns twice as bright burns half as long

Veeky Forums in general and Veeky Forums in this case is toxic, try to spend less time on it, I mean it.

>toxic
umm sweetie