Roided, now I have to deal with the sides. I have a bubble butt now, but still look derp because of pic related...

Roided, now I have to deal with the sides. I have a bubble butt now, but still look derp because of pic related. Dont follow my dark path, ladies!

>21, femanon

How do I get rid of this facial hair, cheaply and permanently?

scar your face with an axe

post bubb butt

why the fuck did you roid as a women?
your never going to be a professional athlete or compete in weight lifting. grats on your clit dick and fucked up body

Laser them

>roiding for a fiona mode
You played yourself

This >complaining about bubble butt
Wasn't that your goal all along?

Post roidbrapper

Post it now you fucking slut

teehee

do it

tits or gtfo
this is Veeky Forums not /b/

>I have a bubble butt
proof

probably laser surgery.
also, what was your dose?
and finally, post butt pics (for reference and clothed, THIS IS A BLUE BOARD).

I bought this home laser hair removal device from remington. i believe its called an IPL? anyways, theres a ton like it, but I wanted a brand name cause idk
They have an adaptor so you can use it on your face. I did about 2 treatments a week and after 3 months I only had very faint light hair on the treated areas, mainly my abdomen. I was boderline robin williams hairy and just wnated to thin it out, so I didn't completely remove my hair everywhere, but it got the job done.
Professional treatments are like $2000 or something, the device is like $300 depending on which model you choose.
Best of luck femanon
>also, post bum plz

could this be used on say... a person's back?
But without needing someone else to do it for you?

Enjoy your cancer

i mean it can be used safely anywhere besides the face, but they have the face adapter which makes the area treated smaller, thus harder to damage your eye / lips with it.
As for the back? well, the device itself is probably about 5 inches long, it would be awkward but I imagine with some stretching you should be able to cover most, if not all, of your back

What was your roid stack? was it the injectables that did it or the orals? I just wax mine.

this is now a femanon cbt (current butt thread)
post those current butts.

hahahah no fucking way

Lmao hair follicles are there to stay

Now let's see that ass babe

>tfw you and cheekie will never shave each others face

I only wax my face but I'll help her shave her ass cheeks

>Even grills can grow more facial hair than me
Feels bad man. Post arse pls

Those things don't work, they're waaay too weak to have any permanent hair removal AND they take virtually forever to use. Don't waste your money on them. I don't know where you got the $2000 figure from, sounds very steep for such a common treatment.

t. wasted my money on one

>only wax my face
you better be waxing your vag too

forreal let me see your butthole

i am unspeakably horny aorn. i thought libido died down when one got older. and here i am, 31, and get boners like a teenager.

What did you take that caused facial hair growth?

reminds me that i need to shave my very manly beard (and my balls and taint because im bout to sit on this girls face in about an hour)

king shit

35 here, post boner

I'm not brave enough for that torture.
My facial hair isn't coarse, just fuzzies but ever since gear it did get a little more fuzzier. I used to take injectables like test suspension, eq, Primobolan. Now I'm only gonna do anavar and little bit of winny because I don't need hard stuff anymore since I like my mass now.

You got that completely backwards. That's a /b/-concept if I ever saw one.