Who here /aggressive face/

Who here /aggressive face/

Angry on the outside sad on the inside

>mfw angry resting face

How do I fix this? Getting Veeky Forums has only made me look more intimidating

>fix this
why

Resting bitch face? Not good when attractive girls, user. Smile more.

this is a serious problem of mine too. I think I overcompensate by laughing at anything remotely funny

>choosing partners for bio lab
>me and this chick get paired because we're the last ones
>I guess she thought I was a brainlet cause she seemed surprised that I knew shit
>start talking and she asks why I never join the study groups in the library
>"no one asks me"
>"oh well it's probably because you never smile lol. No offence but you always look kinda angry"
>"haha yeah"
Tfw no study buddies cause they assume I'm a dickhead

BULLSHIT

There have been studies that show women respond more to aggressive facial expressions than neutral ones

I request proof of the existence of these studies.

Google it faggot
But yeah, it's true

>haha yeah

Who /dead sociopath eyes/ here

He said smile, not neutral face. It's fucking obvious they prefer an aggressive look to a blank expression.

Yeah, even over smiling.

I get told a lot I have an angry resting face at work and I remember in high school some girls in my class even told me they were scared of me at first before getting to know me. I asked my wife and she thinks it's attractive though, she also said it was kinda hot when I lashed out to one of my workers for fucking up when I was renovating. Guess it just depends on the person.

>haha yeah

This fag

It's an abstract kind of feel, ain't it? I've had women flirt with me and tell me I should smile more, but at this point I feel like if I somehow manage to lose the aggressive face then people will see the roiling mass of pain underneath it. The thought of this terrifies me.

Wtf was I supposed to say?

>xD rawr!

>Tfw no study buddies cause they assume I'm a dickhead
They assume right.

>it was kinda hot when I lashed out to one of my workers for fucking up when I was renovating
the absolute state of woman mind

>that tat
SLAVVED

I should add that I'm an electrician and project leader and I did the renovation myself so they were my coworkers, not just some random tradesman.

You said it best brotha

I'm thinking of doing the training to work for security. I've been told I look scary even though I'm probably the biggest pussy there is

When Stacy regrets letting you buttfuck her when she was drunk and pulls the #MeToo card no one is going to believe a huge angry looking dude didn't rape a hoe.

>try smiling for a photo
>"wow user, you always look so angry"

Maybe they shouldn't have flooded my country with fucking pakis then

Delete this!

I bet most of you don’t even look angry, just retarded

Kek

>fix this
Nigger be happy with it, imagine having the opposite
Just find a gf instead of banging random sloots

Being around new people for the first time
>Why are you so quiet
>Do you ever smile
>Why do you always look so serious, brighten up a bit
>Are you angry about something
>What's the matter user
>Do you ever talk
>Tell me about yourself, you haven't said a word
>I thought you hated me until we started talking

Comments from my friends and people I know a bit better
>user stabs people with a knife for fun
>user would make a great serial killer
>Someone pulls a prank on someone, then someone says "do it to user" and their response is "he'll probably kill me in my sleep if I do"
>Don't touch user he doesn't like that
>OMG look user let me hug him
>user doesn't have feelings
>Don't look user in the eyes, you never know what he'll do

Resting bitch face + beady dead autistic eyes + very controlled and slow movement + being 6'3 white guy with dark features + being buff + being quiet adds up to this. I'm not even trying to be an edgelord, it's just that I don't feel the need to laugh and smile while nothing to smile about is happening. And my face just looks angry.

But all in all I personally like that people perceive me that way. Since I'm decent looking and confident instead of being a creep I'm the 'cool mysterious guy' of our group and women are attracted to that shit and guys never start shit with me.

If you're good looking autist, dead angry face is good. If you're an ugly autist it's not good.

I have resting sad face according to my dentist

I've got a permanent "mad face" and natural frown. My smile is really just a straight line, no matter how much I try to get an upward curve.

People say I'm intimidating, look mean, etc. In reality I'm a little bitch

why does everyone think im mean :^(

>tfw when my coworker at work said his friend has asked if I'm slow

>haha yeah

kek

>tfw big eyes, long nose and kind expression
A-atleast it fits my manlet height

delet

have you noticed how most of these threads are insecure narcissistic ugly and lonely people trying to congregate in their pathetic nummy pain circles instead of men talking about Veeky Forumsness!?

Samefag

>How do I fix this?
Practice smiling, and also being aware of your surroundings and the people within them.

Fug.

>haha yeah
Me

Nigga at least you don't look like a fucking rapist.
I once fucking took care of my face and dressed well and women still think I'm a creep.

DAMN IT

>"haha yeah"

>my resting bitch face makes people think i'm angry and sad all the time

/r9fit/

>*put your hand on hers*
Until now I had nothing to smile about
>*eyes tear a little*
>*look down*
>*slowly back up*
>M'lady

>tfw lost a bet and had to do a bodyshot off of the most disgusting fatty in the social circle

think i got some bellybutton fluff. almost threw up right there

they say that depression is anger turned inwards.
>t. angryface manlet

F-

OK beta

My resting face is really angry looking.

Severe case of resting bitch face accompanied by an occasional smug face, even though I have nothing to be smug about.

>beta because I don't look like I have an umbrella up my ass

fpbp

I wear glasses so I have an almost-permanent furrowed-brow look.

If youre socially autistic and dont engage with others by your own volition, having mean face means almost no one is going to approach you either, men or women, and youll be even worse off socially. Even if you do engage with people yourself, looking too mean will still create potentially poor first impressions.
unfurrow your brow is a huge one and a perpetually furrowed brow is maybe the biggest contributor to looking like an asshole all the time.

>Jesus, user. You always look so mad! Come on, give me a smile:)

Smug face sounds better than looking angry all the time

Anyone else have yang sanpaku eyes?

underrated

I always get asked at work if I'm in a bad mood even when I'm in a really good mood, It's weird

>eyebrows tilt downword at rest like OP's pic
>only gets worse when I'm lifting or concentrating
>spend 90% of my day pulling the ends of my eyebrows by my nose up and half wrinkling my forehead
>can't tell if I look normal or like a dyel tumblr faggot trying to have bedroom eyes

gf recently started to inform me that all of her friends find me intimidating because of my resting face.

>tfw you're noticing people being unable to look you in the eyes
>tfw never felt intimidating irl before

What do you anons make of it?

post face

K E K
E
K

>filename

>unironically uploading your face online
How old are you

meh could be worse. Do the bieber squint and you're normal. Maybe try minimizing facial hair and trimming eyebrows?

I REALLY like this image

Thanks for the input

Planning to shave with the grain tonight for facial gains.

You look good bro, don't worry. I don't mean it as an insult, but you don't look intimidating. Maybe you're just too serious all the time and don't express your emotions properly. Do you speak in a monotone voice?

literal psychopath here
usually i make my face show emotion so i fit in

Whoah watch out Bateman

As long as no one manages to match my face to my dick I'm good.

>user why are you mad at me?

im not you fucking cunt, thats just my face

just flex a 'cep

>t. Chad

>"oh well it's probably because you never smile lol. No offence but you always look kinda angry"

>tfw a greek qt in one of my classes said this exact thing to me a week ago

HOW THE FUCK DO I SMILE ON QUEUE?!?!?!

EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO AUTOMATICALLY SMILE FOR A PHOTO THEN GO ON DOING WHATEVER IT IS THEY WERE DOING, WHAT THE FUCK?
IF I TRY TO DO IT MY SMILE LOOKS EXTREMELY FAKE BECAUSE IT IS BUT EVERYONE ELSE LOOKS PERFECTLY NATURAL
REEEEEEEEE

>tfw literally 0 (zero) photos exist of me smiling

>been on a few dates with a girl
>genuinely been having a good time
>constantly asks me if I'm okay because I make that face
I think it's from years of staring blankly at a computer screen my face has just kind of settled into it when I'm not actively trying to show emotion

No offense taken, but I appreciate it.

I don't speak with a monotone voice but I also don't want to talk about much more than just my face because I don't want this to turn into pseudo /soc/

>source: my ass

>lmao dude, just google it yourself XD

dude your 'tism..

You really don't look intimidating, if you want to spook bitches then you need to take the neckpill.

That is an epic reply, don't listen to the haters lmao.

I dont remember posting this?

When your put on the spot for a picture or something you have show a good bit of your top teeth without looking handicapped and make sure no gum or bottom teeth can be seen, practice in the mirror so you get an idea and what it feels like on your face, trust me when you get a picture taken while smiling like this it looks genuine

well its true faggot
i dont care if you remain ignorant
im not wasting my precious time finding it for you

You don't have to smile, just try to look like you're actually enjoying yourself and don't wish you were home playing videogames and masturbating to hentai.