Just found out i'm low test

I'm pretty strong in the upper body but my test was measured (blood test) at 421 ng/dl (14.6nmol/l).

Stats after 1,5 years of lifting semi-seriously:
>43 inch chest, wide shoulders
>bench press 250 for 3x6, OHP 145 for 3x6
>Diddlylift 365 for 3x6
>squat is weak, 230 for 3x6

How is this possible? Am I a low test cuck? Should I replace my fruits with onions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxwXIgnmAOI
suppversity.blogspot.fi/2012/01/intermittent-thoughts-on-building_02.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its almost like you are in the so called (((average range))) of test, and although are clearly feeling no negative effects, have convinced yourself you are hormonally crippled. my hat to you

not low, normal

14 nmol/l is fucking low. I got tested at 14 2.5 years ago. Hopped on TRT and never looked back.

Fuck going trough life as a low test male

Forgot to add that I'm 23, 6 ft 1.

Bottom 5% is average?

Fucking soyboys who don't know shit about hormones

Do yall just ask your doctor to get tested?

I want to find out what mine are. Would that just be a weird thing to ask my doctor?

Fuq if u look like that after 1.5 yrs I must be negative test

if something is set within limits then it is fucking normal by definition and as far as I remember most countries have their Test levels between 250 and 800-ish

Paid for it. Cost about 15 euros

Look at the chart. I'm barely over the minimum

You have zero muscle definition user.

>doesn't even know what variation is
The average is not always the averse of max and min you doofus

>421 ng/dl (14.6nmol/l).
that's not even low, you mong

quit looking for excuses

If he has no symptoms of low test he's fine. Some people are more sensitive to test.

Research has shown that if you're within normal range the difference between low and high end test is very minimal in terms of building muscle. The real difference comes only at supranatural levels not reachable without external test. Sure, it still sucks to be in the low end but in reality the difference is minimal.

This.
The only thing that can make a reasonable differnce is DHT levels, but obviously also nowhere near as much as people imagine.

Can you source this, dear user?

I do feel exhausted after coming home but I guess it's because I wake up at 5:45 and have a 2 hour workout + sauna in the morning and work after.

What do you take?
I'm currently wondering if my doc is going full retard by giving me 100 mg/week with no hcg or ai.

Since I don't right now have the interest to go through whole of the internet I'll link an easily found source. With the caveat that I haven't actually watched/read this through completely myself. I do believe that these touch on this exact subject as this is a direct quote: "elevations and even reductions of testosterone levels within the normal physiological range do not have any significant effects on skeletal muscle mass."

I've heard about this from a person who's read a shitton of research and books relevant to bodybuilding and usually does name his source. Thus, I could check the videos where he mentions this in case he mentions the source but that would take too long.

Layne Norton's video:
youtube.com/watch?v=rxwXIgnmAOI

A writeup linked in the video description:
suppversity.blogspot.fi/2012/01/intermittent-thoughts-on-building_02.html

Whats your height and bodyweight ?

Thank you user, I will do some research.

6 ft 1, 195

Here again.

Just in case you're Finnish, which seems reasonable from euro+sauna+that salad container, the guy I heard it from originally is Utti Hietala. Problem being that he really likes to talk and the mentions of this could be anywhere in the dozens of hours of video material he is in (single videos ranging from 20mins to 4+ hours). I'm off to gym now, sorry for doxx.

This BioLayne dude seems very educational. Yes finland, salad container from Prisma

I would say this is “I bench and occasionally curl and eat whatever I want mode”, train you’re fuckin delete and traps

You sound like a DYE. I overbulked because I wanted my shit squat to go up, so I bulked on 4-5k per day and squatted 6 days a week.

I almost never curl and do it rarely just to avoid some biceps tear shit from diddlies.

If I would have shit delts and traps I wouldnt diddly 365 for sets and binch 250 for sets. I dont even give a shit about bench press and prefer OHP

>believing the "muh test" meme
haha, wow

Does it really matter if you've experienced good gains?

You look pretty soft/ flabby but I think that's BMI rather than test. What is your weight in pic related?

Pic is about 190. I'm on creatine so I have water weight.

Unironically talk to your doctor about testosterone therapy.

I think I should but as far as I know I would have to educate her and she would probably dismiss all this. I will give it a shot though. If she doesnt do anything I will change doctors.

Is TRT basically just blasting and cruising on some low dose? What happens when you come off it?

I look like you and I never stepped into a gym.

Your lifts are pretty decent bro, but it looks like you never do accessory lifts. Also, you're lifting for strength, which is why you don't look like you're training for hypertrophy, but you'd probably look pretty good at a lower body fat

youre either 1/8 repping or lying because that upper body spells 135 max bench

>her

you're almost definitely going to need to change doctor...

I have similar stats. Lifting almost 1.5 years

>242 5x6 bench
>176 5x5 OHP
>319 3x5 Squat
>352 5x5 Deadlift
(Converted to lbs from kgs)
And I look like this. 5'9"

my doc at my roid clinic is a pretty lady

easy to get sympathy with female docs

that's in the normal range for test you mong, don't blame test for your shitty lifts

troll DYEL bod w fake numbers. begone

>1.5 yrs
stop hogging the good genes motherfucker

you look like shit, bud

>Implying that chest can move anything 210

>zipper abs
>good genes

>421
>low
>this is what Veeky Forums actually believes

shit looks fine if you don't get too low bf%

I'm not him, but test you get from your doctor will be better quality than what you'd find from illegal channels. He'd prob give you 125-250mg/week which would put you above a normal level. He will give you HCG. Doctor's don't prescribe AI... you won't need it.

Yes. Any doctor will measure your bloods if you ask

In summer after a dreamer bulk. I am not e-statting. I dont do hypertrophy

not OP but my starting bench was 60kg, when I weighed 65kg, he can probably bench what he says with full ROM

Yes

1.5 years is nothing

hypertrophy increases testerone levels as does sets done to failure

they increase the muscle mass and quality on your body and more muscle means more testerone production

i mean you go to the gym and do some retarded low test cuck shit and are suprised when you are a low test cuck

>so I bulked on 4-5k per day and squatted 6 days a week.
man you must have SHIT genetics if youre still squatting 230

also >3x6

do a program on pic related and try harder

>5x5 Deadlift
why tho

531/Bbb is an intermediate program

It depends on your age. If you are 20-25yo consult with a doctor.

>not just starting with a BB program
Shite advice

I thought increasing the volume might be a good idea for better DL gains. Why is this a bad idea? I do notice some fatigue after, but DL has been climbing 5 kgs every 1 or 2 weeks so....

I got my results back yesterday.
T: 865
E: 148
I'm not happy.

I don't like BB programs, I like strength training. I am very happy with my gains, see >44638767

Layne Norton is a curious case in that the upside to listening to him is pretty much the same as the downside. That is, despite his extensive practical experience (personal and coaching) he will not talk about what he has learned from that experience (aka. bro-science). He will pretty much only talk about what's been researched scientifically.

That said he's a legit source of information for, especially, natural lifters and especially within the field of nutrition (his PhD field).