How does Veeky Forums feel about alcohol?

How does Veeky Forums feel about alcohol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QlceZOBjnHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only acceptable drug

nice glasses there

I have 2-3 drinks on saturday night for social gains. Really get drunk only once a month or less. Don't be paranoid about alcohol, if your lifestyle is correct your body will manage few beers. Try to drink a glass of water every two beers though.

Barleywine Style Ale, malt liquor, and grain alcohol. Nothing else.

arnold said its ok so its ok

Kills your gains
Expensive
Useless since it makes me feel bad and I've no friends

>drinks shit beer
>feels like shit
>all beer is shit
dude, support your local breweries and country's agricultural industry
and have some bimbos

you say that cus its legal?

I haven't had a drink in 36 days

I wouldn't say I was an alcoholic, but I was probably close. I went through times in my life where I drank for 7-10 days straight

I feel awesome. I live in new orleans and mardi gras is coming up this weekend, I'm looking forward to being clear-minded. when half the city is passed out in their bed, I'll be up and going for a run through the FQ, taking in all the aftermath of the chaos

alcohol, like most things, isn't inherently bad or wrong, but it's best to be consumed in moderation. if you can't do that, it's your fault, not the booze's

Here’s to the breezes...

The hops in beer are literally a potent phytoestrogen used to induce horses. Ever wonder why your dad has bigger titties than your mom? This is why.

No because it's the truth

In uni and want to quit/severely reduce it because I’m a fucking idiot when drinking but kinda hard to when I’m socially anxious as fuck

Enjoy youtube.com/watch?v=QlceZOBjnHk

this, and good for you. Enjoy your run, that sounds awesome actually.

>I haven't had a drink in 36 days
Didn't drink that much the last years anyway, but about a litre of beer 3-4 times a week and one evening of heavy drinking every 3 months. So nothing special.
I fully quit for several reasons:
>want to extend running even further (one ultra and one normal marathon)
>cutting right now
>don't feel like drinking anway
>absolutely got to hate being hungover because you lose a whole day of being productive
I'm actually surprised how much more focused and refreshed I feel all the time right now. Obviously the intermittent fasting and probably a good chunk of placebo is helping here, but right now I think it's the best Veeky Forums related decision I have made since I started lifting/running.

fuck, I forgot that I also haven't had a drink since new year's eve.

>don't like beer
>don't like vodka
>don't like champagne
>whisky is passable
>for some reason cider tastes good

i hate it and wish it would fuck off, all my friend want to do is go to bars and drink. its fucking boring and im sick and tired of it.

>t.

its haram brother

I haven’t drank anything in a while because I’m trying to lose weight, 190lbs and goal is 165lbs, but having a few beers every once in a while isn’t going to be the end of the world

Mashallah

poison degenerate shit

Alcohol is haram

I love it so much that I can't stop having it... so I hate it.

It's the thing that keeps me sociable. But drinking oneself drunk alone is pretty pathetic.

Or maybe because u stopped ingesting poison

Enemy of brain gains.
Highly caloric.
"Acquired taste"
A subtle poison.

Why the fuck do you have a trip

I'm unironically thinking about also quitting pork. I already quit meat in my university canteen and fastfood. But I did a little research and pork seems like shit tier meat in general. I also like pigs.
Is there more useful secret tech in the halal lifestyle?

I do my best to avoid pork, it’s always tasted very strange to me, the fact that it’s a rather dangerous meat to consume helps the Islamic case. Plus the no pork rule still applies to Christians (as stated in the Old Testament) just most Christians ignore it

Yes I know, and I also always knew that it was bad, it still surprised me. I mean it was never (for the last 2-3years) that much compared to recommended standards. I was thinking like this , but my lifestyle/goals really don't mesh with alcohol anymore. I'd really advise anyone to try and not drink for at least a month. I never understood why people on here always look for shortcuts like waterfast/onions or injecting even more drugs into your body, when you could just quit one drug.

I get drunk at least once a week. Such is the life of a normie student

A drink once in a while isn't gonna kill you lad.

Dont fall for judeomuslim propaganda
>old testament
Fuck off and kill yourself, you utter fucking faggot.
You misunderstood the whole fucking point of the new testament and bible in general, read paulus.

I'm 100% atheist, but not drinking alcohol and not eating pork is a solid advise.

The pleasure I get from drinking good beer outweighs the minuscule effect it has on my gains.
I also work at a brewery so...

its bad read the sticky and don’t make stupid threads
pork and chicken are the dirtiest highest parasite, highest hormone meats, most substituted and most likely to be poisoned

samebro

that is because ?

>imagine being this insecure
100% sure you’re a protty faggot

drinking is a huge waste. party culture is fun as a kid. if you keep drinking after that, you're fucked.

you clearly didn't read the new testament. jesus explicitly stated in reference to jewish dietary customs, that it is not what goes into our mouths, but what comes out of them that makes us unclean.

I’m a sober alcoholic. Shit nearly destroyed my life multiple times. Lost two amazing girlfriends and a college degree thanks to it. Have since replaced it with lifting though and I feel great.

Makes me feel like shit. I'll drink with friends sometimes, but I don't go to bars every weekend like a lot of people I know. I'd rather smoke some weed and play the piano or draw, but even that only happens on rare occasions and I don't smoke during the school semester. All things in moderation and to each his own, I suppose.

>I have not done any other drugs

That's you fagboy

Fpwp

Literally the worst poison out there, mentally and physically

Alcohol is pure fucking shit and needs to be fucking banned

I'm agnostic,contrary to you niggers I just read the bible and mot mohammed's fanfiction

You're being a poor witness in front of the lost, brother

Shut up potheads

Still agnostic, mang.
I'd like to have faith, but as of now it eludes me.

this

I believe it's the age, but the more time goes on, the less I care about it. Lately I've been getting shit faced slaughtered like 2-3 times a year and that's it.
I'm one of those who either goes dry or annihilates himself.

I’m an alcoholic. Already can’t drink without fucking up my life. At least I gain a slight gains bonus.

I feel you, friend. Bill W. would have wanted you swole. Always remember this.

I’m a student so it’s pretty much unavoidable, I just try to factor in that I will be consuming calories from beer and eat less on those days

I literally work out so that I can drink alcohol in excess

I love a good beer, but it has estrogen so I mainly drink wine and whisky now. Beer will make you a soy boy.

I quit alcohol a few months back. Along with nicotine and caffeine. I feel much better. However I imagine my lifestyle would be tough to deal with if I had a girlfriend so fuck having a girlfriend haha xD gains city here i come!!!!!!!

i've been a straight alcoholic for about a year now. for reference purposes: a 40 of mickeys on the weekends went to a 42 of steel of reserve 3 days a week to rum daily and now whiskey every day (a handle every 3 days)

i don't think it has affected my gains. I still lift as much and look like I lift, but i mix my whiskey with BCAAs and ONLY drink after lifting/work. not a wake up and drink then get on with the day drunk (yet)

i get the cheapest shit i can $12 a handle and go through one every 3 days. if i had any advice itd be to make sure your diet is pretty damn good and drink bcaas while you drink and a shit load of water before bed

Stop before it gets worse for gods sake. And it will get worse no matter how much you think you can control it. Shit is like the ring in lord of the rings.

caffeine isn't acceptable?

i have 2 dead brothers and both my parents died from cancer, ride a motorcycle for my daily commute 70 miles a day

at 28 had my heart broken a couple times, not really trying to keep going user

now i just drink, jam out, work full time, and sleep

good for you user

okay retard

Alcohol ruined my life, started drinking daily when I was 19 and got wasted pretty much everyday until I was 27 and accomplished nothing in that time

kills gains kills brains, it's a no-go for me.

Incorrect, you ruined your own life by using alcohol excessively. Accept that and realize that you're the one making decisions.

Some people just can't handle drugs. I get addicted to anything, I have to be completely straight edge. I have coffee and that's it

That blow through the treeses...

Been about the same time off the sauce for me too. Used to do 7-10 shots of whiskey every Saturday. Ended up adding a second day of the week to do that. Don't know if it feels any better not being on it and I do miss the feeling of being under but had some shit come up in life and I realized I couldn't handle my problems on my own so I quit. Might go drinking with a buddy on Sunday to test my resolve, hope it works out

one of you faggots toast with me

I make beer and generally drink two or three a day unless I'm cutting.

I'm also German/English so I seem to have the "drink and not become a worthless abbo wreck" genes

Yeah, completely understand. But it's you not the substance. Good move to keep off all of it regardless though, none of it is great for you or even that good.

biggest weakness, I can blow 100 bucks on one night of drinking, not tomention all those empty calories.

I try to drink only once every 3 weeks