Is exercising 2 hours at the gym bad?

Is exercising 2 hours at the gym bad?

No.

Yes
If you workout more than 45 minutes YOU'LL LOSE ALL YOUR GAINS.

>he counts any workout shorter than 8 hours

You’re going to loose all your gains, once that 45min mark passes you’re catabolic

>Leaving the gym.

no, that's perfectly reasonable for upper body strength based workouts

If you're able to work out for 2 continuous hours, you're not lifting, you're doing cardio.

>what is hypertrophy
>what is rest between sets

Watch out for overtraining injuries tough. I had trigger finger in my both hands because of very prolongued workouts and since then I switched to 45 mins tops.

>what if HIIT
>what is efficiency

If more than half of the time is spent resting, yes.

Without any HRT, is it achievable? What should I eat/do?

This.

yeah lets listen to what all high school dyels consider to be the optimal amount of time spent training XD

Just remember not to warm up too hard, you don't want to trigger your biological countdown too soon.

You ever seen a powerlifter train you dyel?

t. 2 hour trainer cope.

If your goal if hypertrophy, what ever sets you do towards the end of the 2 hours are not going to be as good for growth as your starting sets, simply as a result of physical fatigue. The more intense and compacted your entire workout session, the more you actually work the muscle and reach failure as a result of the muscles rather than general fatigue, which isn't conducive to hypertrophy

Dorian Yates trained 30 minutes a day, 4 days a week, and you can hardly call him dyel

>>what is rest between sets
i hate it when SS memers take more than 5 minutes rest in the fucking rack, there are other people wanting to use it you know

Technically it's suboptimal, but it's not as simple as you might think.
After 45-60 minutes your work starts being less effective, so for example it would be better to have three 40 minute sessions spread through the day instead of one 120 minute session.
However, most who aren't professional athletes don't have a schedule that accommodating, so they should lift for 120 minutes instead.
That being said: people who lift for 40 minutes but just once (because muh negative gains) are massive pussies who are afraid of putting in hard work.

tldr: several short sessions > one long session >>>>> one short session