You have exactly 10 seconds to post a better physique than mine

You have exactly 10 seconds to post a better physique than mine.

Pro tip: You can't. Fucking losers.

Sergey wtf I thought you were working on LINK not glutes

steroids put 20lbs of muscle onto your body and 20 years on your face

and 40 years on your life

newfags btfo

The true king of Veeky Forums, Scooby, Jeff Seid and Rich Piana are all faggots compared to him.

I'm starting to think this guy isn't posting himself. Timestamp op

Manlet

How many times is this thread going to be made?

Don't use steroids. I've said it millions of fucking times it seems like. You losers must have a steroid fetish or something.

No. I look better.

If 5'10" is considered a manlet, oh well. I guess I am. Still stronger than every single fuck on this board.

>overdeveloped shoulders and traps
>baby forearms

I wish people who did roids knew how to lifted symmetrically

>If 5'10" is considered a manlet, oh well.
It is. You can't hide your manlet proportions. I help my female friends ID them on tinder to avood embarrassing situations.

At least you're honest though

Better than zyzz at least, but still doesn't look better than me. He looks like he has an abnormally small package too.

Stronger, but not more aesthetic than zyzz

And these were all on Veeky Forums too. Fucking lol. Your physique is painfully average.

Good ol' Prometheus, he's got a qt Asn gf now and have made it.

>implying you have top physique
>be 5 foot 5

when will you learn

Still not seen a physique better than mine in this thread. I'm waiting......

they grow up so fast

>roiding for this

Did you roid just for your shrug and lat raise routine?

See
Sick of you fucking retards accusing me of roiding. Fuck off.

The ultimate man, none of you fitizens can compete

You look strong, but there have been a few guys posted already with better looking physiques

At least I still have a neck.

Is this some kind of cuck thing? Like you post this so people will post stronger and better looking men than you?

youre back for validation again? wow you are really a sad person lmao id hate to be you

Can you point them out then? I don't see anyone in this thread with a better physique than I have. You're delusional.

This is OCB right? Best Veeky Forums physique

goddamn op your really overcompensating for being 5'6

Holy shit, I was gonna post a "Sergay looks like THIS"

Glad I'm not the only one, brother. Lt. Colonel reporting in

Because the traps aren't possible natty. I doubt you're op, but the guy in the pic has better developed shoulders and unnatty traps while the rest of his body looks completely underveloped and attainable by anyone within a year or less.
Which means he's likely training olympic, and if he is, he will never pull enough to get traps like that natural. And getting those shoulders while doing olympic doesn't help at all.
Or he's the dumbest bodybuilder in the world and roids just to do shoulder raises and shrugs.

Third time I've seen this posted
Stop looking for validation from virgins

looks like alphadestiny if he was a proper height. mirin' those traps.