Help me to build my home gym

Hello, I have plenty of room and money (at least "some" money) to build myself a home gym. I already did my research and just want to hear your guys opinion. I made a picture of the things to buy, for about 1515 €, that would be 1881 freedoms.
Do I need more stuff? I would prefer good and useful equipment over fancy modern stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want a cage

My gym consists of basically your picture, only with a simpler rack.
I`ve got som leg curl add ons for the bench, and an ez curl bar as well.
If I were to upgrade anything, it would be a rack with cable and dip add ons and a hex bar

Ez-bar for curls and skullcrushers. Also adjustable dumbbells for lateral raises.

I think the rack has dip bars

I also looked for adjustable dumbbells, but they are all at least 51 cm in length when I want to use 50 mm plates. Are they really useful or do I need shorter ones for 30 mm plates?

be warned that stationnary bike is the most boring shit ever known to man, the only time it's bearable is when i daydream

I know, it's just for warm up, not actual training.

that's a lot of money and space for warm up

Get yourself a skipping rope for that. $20 and way more versatile than the bike, if all your going to use it for is Warm-up

What do when you dont have enough space for ohp ?

Long story short: I bought a small house and have absolutely no use for the upper floor. But the rooms are only 2,5 m in height, do you think it's defenitely enough for a rope?
But I think it's a good idea, I probably can use that money in a better way.

build a rack yourself out of wood, save 400 dollars

I have 2,5 m. Is that enough?

Very funny.

What does a DIY wooden rack not have?

Idk, I was asking because I dont have enough space myself. It depends on how tall you are.

Would ask a structural engineer since you are planning on putting it in the upper floor as well. Shit can crash down but Im not talking from experience

If you are a manlet,yes

buy a bunch of stuff 2nd hand if you can, it'll save you a lot of money and still work exactly as the new stuff does

I'm 1,85 cm, that's 6'something in freedoms.

I do have this problem. I try to bend my knees little. Is that ok?

Good idea, but I live in Germany.
1. Home gyms are not very common, so I would have to travel long distances (fuel is some kind of expensive)
2. People like to sell their used stuff for very high prices or even the original price

yeah jump rope is the way to go.

Kommt drauf an wo du das Zeug kaufst

Ebay oder diese flohmarkt-apps werfen einem das Zeug ja nach

Wo lebste denn ?

Eben. Ich habe keine Lust 100 km zu fahren, mit Assis zu verhandeln um dann am Ende 10 € zu "sparen". Ich weiß, bei eBay bekommt man alles geschenkt. Das sind aber nicht meine Erfahrungen.
The ceiling is 8,2 feet. Is this a big issue? I think most home gyms in basements or garages have a lower ceiling.
I am not a carpenter

I bought a weight bench set at Wal-Mart and put it together but it seems rickety as fuck. Is it supposed to move and rattle so much?

Ja da haste wahrscheinlich Recht. Ich hab bis jetzt nur vom verkaufen über ebay etc. gehört.. Wie das mit dem kaufen ist weiß ich nicht und wenn mann /k/ glauben kann, dann kann verhandeln in Person beschissen sein.

Anons in den letzteren homegym-threads meinten ja, mann soll bis black Friday warten und dass sich das auch im Merkelreich lohnen soll

yeah you just have to load heaps more weight on the bar to help stabilise it

try www gorillasports de/ they are pretty cheap

How tall are you? I couldn't OHP with that ceiling height.

Seconding the rack comment, make sure you one with a cable attachment.

ditch the bike (you faggot) and get a cable attachment for the rack.

Where are your dumbbells?