Got kicked out my gym today

got kicked out my gym today

>on month 5 of SL5x5
>go to bench press
>225
>grab bench out of an empty area of the gym, set it in power rack
>move safeties to the correct height
>60 something fatass on treadmill next to power rack says "I don't think that's supposed to go there" in a huffy voice
>"I'm just going for a new high on my bench press, I need these support bars for safety in case I fail"
>she stops the treadmill, breathes heavily for 60 seconds and walks away
>forget about it
>start warming up
>DYEL from behind the counter walks up
>"hey bro I'm gonna need you to bench press at the bench press station"
>"the bench over there doesn't have supports and I don't really think it would be safe to try to do this alone without safeties"
>"we can't have you moving equipment around in the gym. If you need some supervision, we have personal trainers available"
>sigh
>"okay yeah I'll move the bench back over to the bench press area. Would you mind letting a PT know I need a spot?"
>"if you'd like to purchase an hour of personal training you can head downstairs to the front desk. I think their rates start at like $40/hour"
>areyoufuckingserious.jpg
>"I just need to do 6 sets and this isn't really an unheard of thing to do benches in a rack so you can use the safeties. I don't think anyone is using the dumbells anyway and I'll put it right back"
>"sir, I'm going to need to ask you to leave"
>drop the bar with 225 on the safeties loudly, leave my plastic water bottle and grungy towel and walk out without saying a word

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgYDfporX00
youtube.com/watch?v=fEUvI8Q6JDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gym
No user, you go to a fitness center. A real GYM would not have cared

Go back and drop the bar on your chest, then claim compensation for them making you bench without safeties.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Gyms can have autistic rules.
Mine doesn't allow you to take your shoes off while lifting. I train in running shoes because i do a lot of cardio before and after. I used to take them off in my old gym because i don't want to deadlift with my heels elevated unnaturally.
Owner of new gym said i couldn't do that it's against the rules. Not because of hygienic reason, but because of safety concerns.

Just ask the closest guy to your bench who looks like he knows what to do to spot your for a set.

This, sounds like the kind of gym people go and do cardio at

>doing bench press in power rack
You deserve to be banned from every fucking gym
>b-but I need safeties
Ask for a spot or do it with dumbbells you stupid shit.

Just install a power rack in your room like I did OP

This is a pretty dumb idea but it might have worked

rip crypto gains

When will coin-fags learn??

max out with dumbells. lmfao how dyel are you?

guess what faggot? I did floor press out of the power rack the other day, and you wouldn't do a fucking thing about it. Pussy.

>not shorting the market at x100 leverage while it's in freefall

poorfags

hope you are trolling..
a spot won't do shit if anything above lmao2pl8 drops on you. you can't catch that. people died because of this. even with two spots.

>also this

dyelfag detected

You can bench 110lbs x10 per hand with good form ?
Procure video you shitty liar

>people die because of lmao2plate
>no one can lift that off of you

you went full retard

By the time it's lifted off someone's chest it's already too late. Retard. Someone post that webm.

The idea of spotting is so when you start to fail a rep you dont get pinned under the weight you retard. If you drop the bar on yourself thats your problem

I said nobody can catch it midair you imbecile. Unless you have a gay gains stealing spotter who has his hands on the bar when he isn't supposed to

youtube.com/watch?v=rgYDfporX00

hope you die vid related
sorry don't have gif at hand

Im surprised he was able to get up even if he died
I keep to 100kg bench at most so I dont fuck myself up so bad if I drop the bar but it would still be pretty painful

>surprised he was able to get up even if he died
internal bleeding you know?
Yeah I am stalling at 100kg so I guess I won't neck myself anytime soon

Yes I'd be surprised he got up if he died too.

I wish my gym did this, too many fuckboys using the power rack for bench while I'm waiting to fucking SQUAT

power rack directly next to treadmill

what kind of shit gym do you go to?

Home gym master race

spotter should only have to lift equal to couple kg only if you can srsly try to lift it in the 1st place

Did he ever smash a hole in the wall for the bar to travel? I forget what happened with that

I would have told them to fuck themselves and finished my set

you should fart on that treadmill fatty next time you see him

Suicide grip

>OOOO THAT'S GOTTA HURT

did he died?

Yes. Not right away, but it caused internal damage that killed him later that day.

you're just a retard

link them that 16yo aus kid dying from bench, then say sure i'll attempt it over there alone without safeties, but when if i get injured you're going to be liable

>was the receptionist being a cunt
>was op being an autist
>find out in the next episode of op's blogpost

How is this a suicide grip? It looks like it slipped out of his hands.

hahaha fucking russians

That's why it's called a SUICIDE grip, fucking hell.

But it literally wasn't a thumbless grip bench, user

fpbp
don't let those losers steal your gains, find somewhere else

>power rack is located next to the treadmills
stopped reading right there, wtf

He later woke up dead in hospital from eternal bleeding, surviving with minor injuries. He died instantly the next day.

>woke up dead

>surviving with minor injuries

>He died instantly the next day.

Are you some kind of little bitch?
> Hitting two pl8 and not knowing how to fail a bench press properly
youtube.com/watch?v=fEUvI8Q6JDk
Skip to 0:38
Practice with 1pl8 on your technique, do lots of shoulder mobility. It really isn't that hard m8. You don't need a spotter, clips or safety bars

>wtf

One fine day in the middle of the night...

This isn't actually that hard. I've gone up to 150's before. Granted it's only for like two reps but still. If you do dumbbells routinely you develop pretty good control of them.

>He doesn't even lift...

>random fucking holes everywhere

I read Veeky Forums to escape crypto melancholy. Don't post that here

THIS IS A BLUE BOARD AAAGGH

>I speak english

Nigga kill yourself.

Spotters aren't there to catch the fucking bar you god damn moron, they are there to help you get the weight up if you are failing. They only need to be able to lift like 5% of the weight for you.

>Benching in the power rack

What an amazing thread

>Needing safeties for 225

I hope you meant 225kg. 225lbs won't hurt you unless you have osteoporosis or drop the weight on yourself. If you drop the weight on yourself, you probably deserved it. Fail a set of 225, and roll the weight off the bench, and you'll see that it's not bad.

Most insurance companies require shoes be worn for them to cover the injury.

as soon as the clock turned 12:00 am, he died. rip

have fun selling your house

did anyone screencap?

Bait/10