STOP WORKING OUT!

>daily mail

>people who roid have heart problems

Who knew, right?

>7.5
>not 8 hours for each arm per day

Oy gevalt, stop improving your chances at reproduction goy

>
'However this plaque buildup may well be of the more stable kind, and thus less likely to rupture and causes heart attack, which was not evaluated in this study.'

> However he added: 'It does not suggest that anyone should stop exercising.'

fuck off.

Fine. 15 hours should half it then.

>Especially if you're a white male
What were there reasoning?

1/3 of all heart disease related deaths in the US is due to eating meat. Not gonna stop me from eating chicken.

I wonder who would want whites to become sedentary and celibate?

>tfw only work out 7.4 hours
Get fucked Jews.

>Especially if you are a white man

supposedly higher build-up of CAC in arteries when selecting for white and male.

That white men should not pursuit fitness or improvement of themselves, because it is dangerous for the globalist agenda?

because white men are 99% of all gym goers that exercise at least 7,5 hours a week

>Not doing 4 hours of HIIT with no cardio

>implying i want to get old

I have a better warning. Working out could make you like gay guys. Damn, I was always straight but since I gained muscles I would fuck twins and traps.

That's a fucking win win, I don't get joy out of anything else at this point

>especially if you're a white male
you just know they wanted to add "straight" in front of that

they're not even trying to hide it anymore are they?

correlation is not causation

What was their dataset? Already overweight and heart attack prone men who do little more than the elliptical?

funny how these people probably eat insane amounts of meat, rather than a (((healthy))) amount.

>Dr Jamal

Gas kikes now

(((Who))) wrote it?

>Race is a social construct except whites are weak and jews are smart, put down those weights goyim