Would you smash a poly girl?

Sup Veeky Forums been texting this bitch who wants to fuck, thought she was trying to cheat on her man but just found out she's poly and he knows and is chill with it. DESU I'm pretty disgusted with those people, maybe I'm just an old fashioned asshole but I don't know if I want to go through with it anymore. What would y'all do?

>poly girl

OP, polynesian pussy smell like monkey

>legitimizing degenerate 'lifestyle choices'

kys famalam, or at least ignore this thot

literally tell her to kill herself

You’ll only be encouraging her disgusting lifestyle, don’t do it breh

How does it not make you feel like more of a worth while man that women will actively seek you out to have sex with you over their partner, whom are so unattractive but dependable that they would structure their relationship in such a way that allows the woman to do this with less repercussions for you

Poly relationships literally never ever work because it's just someone or the other trying to have their cake and eat it too. So force feee her your cake dick, use her and bounce. Just don't be apart of that relationship.

This

What the fuck is a poly girl?

You gonna catch some diseases, my nignog.

polyamorous

smash the poly girl, then smash the poly guy in the face for being such a degenerate

A literal whore

Dog I was all for it when I thought she was trying to cheat. Shit turned me on. But this disgusts me. At least if she was cheating on him with me there was the possibility of an emotional attraction as well, makes it hotter. These disgusting fucks reduce sex to such an empty compulsion that they don't even care? I wish I could smash both thier faces.

I second this, keep your dick out of the literal raw sewage depository that her twat probably is OP.

Post pic of her

That looks very much like I expected. I probably would once and then never talk to her again but she doesn’t tickle my pickle very much especially if it isn’t cheating

>No ass
>No tits
>Still looks fat

Fuck no.

She does have a nice face though

I love the triggered /pol/incels that have invaded this board.

Used to talk about our sexual exploits and how debouched we were and have a grand ol' time. Now we have to deal with these people

Look bro I'm pretty debauched but something about knowing her husband is okay with it just makes me more sad than horny

Knew a guy who DATED a girl like that. I couldn't do it but some people just don't care or have that possessive jealousy that causes people to be completely monogamous.

Husband in this instance really didn't care and basically was happy to have his wife off his back and out of the house so he could do what he want, which probably was fucking other girls too.

Shit was weird to me but whatever, do what makes you happy.

I'm kinda in a poly relationship. Dating two girls who both know about each other and are into that, but who don't date outside of the three of us.

lol that's what you think

t. virgin

You need to turn this shit into a FFM. Live the fucking dream man.

t. Desperate beta with no standards

We're probably going to move into the same place together soonish. The good part is that we all have fulfilling career paths.

FUCK YOU OP THAT'S MY PICTURE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Do it.
t. Guy who regularly fucks married women with/without their husband knowing
Fuck all the noise that comes with committed relationships.

>tattoos
>whore
wow i could never see it coming OP
>ha fucking /pol virgins, im getting the sloppy second serving of her husband dicking and you know what? im the real catch here

really nigger? you cant even land a woman that is not currently being used by someone?
do you eat leftover food from tables too?

OP here. Sluts pussy. Still debating whether to fuck her. She has a kid with this loser

Ew...blown out puss, looks like she barely landscapes. Fuckin trash, you can do better bro

Dude my wife has had two kids and doesn't look anywhere close to that beat to shit set of beef curtains.

Pussy looks tight.
Pound her out
Treat her like a cheap slut
Make sure she walks funny the next day and is dripping spunk for a week.
If you do your job right she'll make herself your personal realdoll and you'll have a steady supply of sex with no effort on your part.

If you can get laid without her tell her to kill herself. If you need to nut just get one off and cut ties after, don’t get entangled it’s GOING to lead to drama

THe fuck would I get entangled

sage and report you is what we should do

Most girls are 'poly' now. Smash her and move on.

>Ew...blown out puss
>beat to shit set of beef curtains.
>Pussy looks tight

We always made fun of tumblr sexual orientations you redditfugee

>Most girls

Do you live in Sweden or some shit?

Hooked up with a poly chick not too long ago, actually. Asian milf, very sexy... only problem is she was intent on roping me into a threesome with her (yes, black) husband after the first lay. Had to skip town asap.
Go there user, but be prepared for things to get weird.

she looks hella basic
do you want to get your dick wet?
is it even worth it?
would probably smash a few times if it was low effort

t. no long term thinking

oh you massive virgins baka

>cheater
>trying to act moral
You were fine with the idea of cheating, an act with the possibility of severely hurting a man, who you have no conflict with, to get your dick wet. And now you’re upset that the whore is telling you that you aren’t special for her. Go fuck yourself

this guy has a point.
Sounds like you're more in it for the effect on the husband desu and that's pretty gay.

Did once, wouldn't ever again.

Also I can tell you there is a 95% chance the guy isn't ok with it, but is too beta to say anything. Whether or not that matters is up to you.

I live in a highly libfag city, and have come into contact with about 20 or so polyfags that I can recall. From my observations I break down the people who are """poly""" into 4 categories

>A. People who are actually, legitimately poly amorous and it actually seems like that is the best type of relationship for them: 5%
>B. People who want the security of a relationship while still being able to slut it up: 35%
>C. People who are in love/like a person who is one of the above but is wouldn't be able to date them otherwise 35%
>D. People who fell for the meme in an effort to not be normal/show the world how "progressive" they are 25%

I once met a girl (B.) who was dating a guy (C.) at a party. The guy had the opportunity to get blown by some slut in the bathroom, which he took. The girl, who I surmised to be the one to step out almost exclusively in the relationship, was obviously pissed and was making up a bunch of excuses for why it wasn't ok, when it really just came down to the fact that she wasn't ok with being "cheated" on.

The girl I slept with (B., special note, had severe self-esteem issues but was cute so she would date short, fat, nerdy guys who'd worship her while fucking, well, men like me) was dating a series of C.s, who were clearly not ok with it, which she pretended to ignore. I remember once they asked if she would "only sleep with me once a week." At that point I knew this situation was gross and fucked and broke it off, vowing not to fuck sluts anymore.

So, she has herpagonarhiasyphalaids. Have fun!

That's fair but to be honest I'd rather she wasn't attached at all. I just want to fuck and Im not getting moral either way man there's just something about the poly stuff that weirds me out.