Eternal /fph/

eternal /fph/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTlvDMBDIxQ
jewbook
t.me/joinchat/EUEvzwwG50KpGBq1a4nngw
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/fat-threatens-elephants-with-heart-disease-and-its-hard-to-weigh-them/2014/07/21/ffe8c5b2-0ea5-11e4-8c9a-923ecc0c7d23_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice trips brother

Also this:
youtube.com/watch?v=DTlvDMBDIxQ

I went and tried to see if he lost the weight once again. it's been 6 years since that video

he didn't. he's in the hospital right now.
jewbook com/207608272410/videos/10155275493277411/
He has tumors. he's too fat to get them removed. he's too fat to get a CT scan safety.

Zyzz was wrong, we're not all gonna make it.

honestly makes me sad. I've lost 70 ish lbs and my fear is being that man. im already in a normal weight range now, but i could slip up and be my parents.

It's a constant fight user. I'm down 25lbs from high school.

Much easier to just give up. But for anyone who wants to make it, it's there for the taking.

requesting the picture of the guy who lost weight, got loose skin surgery and then gained weight again. it was fucking horrifying

All i want is to make it
or die trying, literally desu

One of the worst photos floating around these threads.

This gets posted everytime

I need to see this. I'm completely desensitized but that might make me feel something.

this sounds fantastic
someone please post

that is fucking hilarious

that's a HERNIA? holy fuck
as a EMT becoming a paramedic this is extremely interesting

user
This post changed my life

I'm a nursing student. I have plans go for my masters or doctorate and be an NP. I want to specialize in bariatrics, im sure of it now

HOOOOOOLLLLYYYYY FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK
JAYSUS TITTY-FUCKING CHRIST

that is disgusting

what... how...

>the body of peek performance

as if you don't mock people with horrible disfigurements as well

sick biceps bro

we do, but at the end of the day, the fat fucks can actually do something about it

My first thought would have been a gigantic edema but I guess a massive hernia would look like that too. It's easy to tell by the physical exam anyways.

>Model

>fat
>purple hair
>31 minutes to walk 1 mile
>looks like a mtf transsexual
>unwarranted self importance

all checks out

Shes kind of hot but bordering on looking like a model for cottage cheese

How do you get so fat that you skip straight through bitch tits

>didn't realize how long the models arm was
>not realizing her arm has to travel 4x the distance

kek

FUCKING WOMEN

>tfw when THIS is how models looked 20 years ago, aka the 'heroin-chic' era of fashion.
Hell, I'd even go as far as to argue the average model today weighs at least 10-15% more than 90s models.

Post more fats so I can be angry at them

her mother need to help her.
my 12 yo bro is chubby cunt and im doing my best to make his fatass slimmer so he doesnt turnout like giant pos

why

just one

JOIN THE TELEGRAM CHANEL

t.me/joinchat/EUEvzwwG50KpGBq1a4nngw

138 is still high for a women of average height..

fuck. every single time i see this picture it disgusts me just as much as it did the first time. undesensitizeable

La luz del extinto....

La abominaciĆ³n

mfw my 5'7 gf weighs 114

CHECKMATE FAT HATERS

that you taco time gif is best

>la luz extinguido

unironically my greatest fear while getting fit

> fit fatty finished virtual event

and gain virtual health :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I imagine it was the skin surgery he had before. The skin looks like it didn't stretch out exactly right and then he got fat again. Makes me mad man

This is animal abuse

To reach this state there's gotta be someone feeding you, i'msure not being able to get out of your house makesyou unable to earn money and eat.

>Las atrocidad

>elephants, one of the largest terrestrial animals on earth, are equatable as a metaphor for fat people

are they just trolling or are these warthogs really this fucking dumb? the sheer mental gymnastics to come to the conclusion that because elephants are "fat" it's okay to be fat as a HUMAN is astounding, let alone that, why would you fucking insult yourself by going so far as to say you're like an elephant? you don't even have to roast these swine anymore they just do it themselves

As a fattie I take about 40 min to walk 3 miles am I just as pathetic as this "man"

I like that her denial ranges so far as to say her arms are short, when in reality, she's just fat.

was rubbing one out, hit the wrong tab, saw that pic, went soft....staying soft. god damnit Veeky Forums you almost made me jerk it to a fatty.

physically yes, but if you're willing to get better mentally you're better

trust nobody not even your own body.

Gone from 330 to 230

Theae threads fuel me basically

LA PA LOLYA SOLO

my own fps

>28 year old khv
>110lbs overweight
>no gf and no friends
>live on my own
>get set up with a girl by a coworker
>she is
kids with 2 different fathers
>>doesn't have custody of 1 of them (should have been a big red flag)
>>always on painkillers due to a car accident
>>in therapy
>>still lived with grandparents because parents are drug addicts and alcoholics
>>would constantly "forget" her birth control which freaked me out so I wouldn't fuck her if we didn't have condoms, which upset her
>>couldn't sleep over my place because of her kid that she had custody of
>>i couldn't sleep over her place because of her grandparents
>>always had excuses to not spend time together, which pissed me off
>>her excuse was that we could spend more time together if she moved in (why would i do that if we can't even test it by her staying the night?)
>continuing...
>have a health scare and end up in hospital
>its like pulling a tooth to get her to come see me
>I pretty much gave up on the relationship at that point, but still used her to get my dick wet when possible
>started losing weight fast due to the health scare (currently down 75lbs)
>she gets more moody and upset and says she doesn't like muscley guys
>broke up with her after she kept canceling dates like 2 weeks in a row
>have much higher standards now instead of just taking anyone who comes along
>now dating a cuter, younger nurse with no kids and a much better personality who I wouldn't mind putting a few kids into
getting Veeky Forumster saved me from making a horrible mistake.

why is his forearm still relatively normal?

is this just a progress pic of clavicles with fat loss over time?

fuck that breaks my heart

That's basically 3mph, which is a common enough walking speed.

Keep in mind at 300 lbs a 30 min walk at 3mph is 240 cal and significantly more cardiovascular effort than a 3mph walk for a 150 lb male of similar height.

Honestly doing long walks is a great, accessible way for obese individuals to get started with weight loss.

Proud as hell of you user. Keep up the good work

Elephant obesity is actually a big problem in zoos, since it causes fertility issues in them as well.

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/fat-threatens-elephants-with-heart-disease-and-its-hard-to-weigh-them/2014/07/21/ffe8c5b2-0ea5-11e4-8c9a-923ecc0c7d23_story.html

> 1 mile in 30 min is basically 3mph
wot?
that's 2fuckingMPH, and I would love nothing more than to kick her in the shin if she walked that slow in front of me.

It's a make up

No. That's a morbidly obese person using make up to create the illusion of having their clavicle showing.

I'm not obese but i'm overweight, i've lost almost 4 kilos in a week by just counting calories and running 2.5 miles 5 times a week.
it's so easy, why don't people just do it?

actually, i'll admit, it took me such a long time to just start.

this pisses me off

Where is El Hermano