How do I stop being pee shy?

How do I stop being pee shy?

What does that even mean?

Find someone who likes to get peed on.

I overcame mine by holding my breath.

does that really work?

Use a public bathroom as much as you can.

When I went to meps (going to OCS this summer) there were a couple that couldnt go. They were going to boot camp that day I think, there were a lot of people there shipping out. Mustve been hell for em if they did.

also do math in your head if you need to. it distracts your mind, and it is entirely mental

I imagine that a qt wants me to pee into her asshole. Fill her ass with my urine then she has to brap it out.

Does anyone else do this?

I can't pee when there is someone standing close to me (ie at urinals)

I never used a urinal until I was 19 years old (I always used the cubicle).

ease your bladder as you're walking towards it and unzipping
if you have proper control of your body, the stream should come out pretty quickly from whipping your dick out
it'll probably start slow but at least it's a stream

this is just a stepping stone btw once you do that a few times you won't have piss apprehension

When I was little, I went into the public restroom and was peeing in the urinal when some faggot pedo looked at me and said how nice it was. Could never go to the urinals after that for like 15 years. I got over it eventually, user, so you can too. Just forget your ego and focus on that you gotta piss, and that's all that matters. You'll get over the psychological block.

The virgin vs chad pic at the urinal unironically made me give no fucks whether I pee next to someone. Pic related

Why? This seems weird. What are you worried about? Someone seeing your micropecker? I can assure you that 99% of men won't care and the other 1% would probably be be ones that would rape you.

Yes. I'm a grower so it's literally a micro-pecker when flaccid.

I do now

I beat my shy bladder when I lost weight and got fit. I noticed it in the gym locker room. Used to be chubby and dyel. Couldn't piss when others were around. Now I'm 10% BF and 1/2/3/4, literally talk to people with eye contact while pissing.

How do you prevent yourself from getting an erection mid-stream when you do that?

Brah, my penis can be a little more than an inch when flaccid and yet I still am perfectly comfortable because literally no one cares.

Nigger, no one fucking looks. You gotta get over yourself!

I feel like if I accidentally caught a glimpse of my neighbour's penis when using a urinal and it was tiny I'd think less of him even though I already know it's not indicative of his true length. On the contrary, if it was coke bottle-sized, I can't help but feel inadequate especially if he looks back at mine.

Fuxk

Never told anyone but here it goes. At a dinner event with millionaires who I work with. Anyway we all end up in the bathroom. I literally can't take a piss so I make the whole situation awkward as fuck.. fudk. I'd rather not remember this event.

nobody gives a fuck just go over an piss. and if the other person is acting awkward like a faggot then you just know theyre an beta bitch and can carry on

Couldn't you have pretended to be done by letting out an exasperated grunt, shaking your willy and flushing?

>not dropping your pants and thighty-whities to your ankles to pee at the urinal

Drink so much water you won't have a choice. That's how I fixed it.

>study at engineering uni
>everyone gives of a beta aura
>virgin but since i lift i get to act like the uni alpha
>pick my favorite (middle) spot and pee confidently
>make everyone uncomfortable and can hear the silence of their unability to urinate
>every other dude who comes in decides to use the toilet instead

Not my fetish. I pretend it is hers though