Boys how do better looking pecs/nips

How do I fix this unesthetically pleasing chest. Doesn't matter if I look big with a shirt on, but when the shirt comes off my droopy ass nips look you dead in the eyes and say "help me"

Have the same body as you. Just cut bro no other choice

yup time to cut or embrace it

Dude just gain more muscle for the baraest tiddies ever no homo

Blue board

kek

Are you bloatmaxxing too?
>cut
Fuck that, eternal bulking here bby.

You are literally obese, what the fuck do you expect

Wrong, a human male should weight 200lbs

>that subtle manlet burn

You got the meme wrong idiot

u fat. it was hard for me to admit as well but there you have it.

Dude got that Jason Blaha chest lmao

Lose weight

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you pig

Cut dude, permabulking is slang for being fat

you don't even lift you're just a fat mentally ill person venting your behavioral disorder onto Veeky Forums because you crave attention. somehow when given the option between making the rational decision to fuck off and lift and eat right and doing what you're doing now, you somehow arrived at the conclusion to do the latter. God have mercy on your fucking dilapidated soul.

try lifting something heavier then a set of 30 pound dumbbells. Consider doing cardio sometime in your life. That belly fat is insane.

Not everything is about aesthetics, I bet I can squat/bench/diddly for than you cunts.

>how do I make my chest look better?
>not everything is about aesthetics
Also, if you are satisfied with your gains, it's time to stop bulking.

Kys newfag

>asks about purely esthetic concerns
>advice is something as ugly and difficult as stop stuffing your face
>"not everything is about aesthetics" ("i want to be a fat fuck")

M8 you're squatting 300lbs every time you stand up. Nobody gives a fuck, you still look like shit.

Godamn you guys are cruel. Yes I need to cut I'm at 215. And I'm definitely lift way more than 30lbs for my chest. Lmao

The way I was sitting pretty much squat position diaphragm out was the best way to show my nips. Lol

shaved gorilla mode

Did you expect some sugar coated response?

Of course he did, he's fat.

>Yes I need to cut
Mystery solved, user.

Dude you have a massive gut even while standing tall with both arms up.

Lose weight chinaman

in all seriousness, from someone who used to look like you

wear clothing that fits. you will probably have to size up. don't be afraid to buy larger underwear it feels great (srs)

wear button ups and layers. you probably need to dress better anyway.

lose weight. if you eat a lot of chips/salty foods get checked for a thyroid deficiency and supplement with iodine.

drink more water

work on stretching/expanding your shoulder girdle. you probably hunch irl which makes your chest look worse. foam rolling is good, martial arts is better, yoga is probably best for this stuff