Pre-workout thread. Get the fuck in here, lads. I'm currently using Re1gn...

Pre-workout thread. Get the fuck in here, lads. I'm currently using Re1gn, and thinking about picking up Arez (with DMHA) for some variety. I've heard weird things about the noopept in it, though.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/s/www.stack3d.com/2017/04/gym-rats-supplements.html/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIP the one true PWO. We will never forget the awesome strength you granted us.

the GOAT, but I think some PWO today are coming pretty close

Call me a pussy but I use stimulant free EVlution PumpMode, helps a bit

Some people just aren't stim based, nothing wrong with that

You can still buy dmha in bulk from most supp sites. Theyve been cracking down on dmaa though.

I dont like dmha, make my right testicle very sensitive so if i do any kind of squat and my underwear hits my nuts its pretty painful.

Weeewwwww lad have I got good news 4 you. Look up old Jack and ultimate orange

Haows dmha compare to its pappy?
pic related is my PWO. Usually with 200g of brown rice 3 hours beforehand.
>200mg Caffeine/50mg DMAA, 8-10mg L-C, 1.5mg BCAA.
Used to throw in 15mg noopept, but I've been too lazy to mix up a batch of it in PG.

respk

Like i said, its a spooky supp. Some days it feels alright and i get a nice pump. Other days my testicles are sensitive, i sweat a lot, its cold even in hot weather, also some days i drooled a lot and had to spit every few minutes.

And i dose 1/3-1/4 of what i would use for dmaa.

DESU never using it again, i feel better just drinking an energy drink from the store.

You right, pretty spooky. Why not hops on the DMAA train? Its a google search away. Although truth be told, the stuff I have lacks the RUSH and EUPHORIA old jack3d gave. But maybe my brain is just stim tolerant now.

discount code: ALPHA

Idk where to buy it now. But i used it for the last 2 years and it just made every 10th workout a little more fun, and thats it.

I am making more progress getting solid sleep than i did with dmaa.

I posted a thread like this exactly 5 days ago. Buy your own supplies and make your own. You can optimize the servings, and it's much cheaper

Viper pre workout is fucking awesome and one of my personal faves. Almost as good as the old Bullknox from a few years ago

Stay away from endo rush though. I just got some and it does sweet fuck all. I double scoop it and get barely anything

Give it to me str8 boys, how much better than coffee is this stuff?

Where my sipboys at?

Never heard of these two, are they any good?

You can buy dmaa straight? user tell me how you nigger.

Much better. When I take a good quality pre workout (Re1gn is the best I've had so far) my intensity, lifts, and mood are amazing.

bronkaid + 200mg of caffeine

GOAT PWO

Is preworkout hard on the heart? I haven't done my research and don't feel like filtering through the broscience

currently down to my last few scoops of DVST8. best tasting PWO i've ever had.
it looks like several companies with DMAA and DMHA preworkouts are reformulating their products, so if you want to even try DMHA, get it while you can
>tfw jumped on a BOGO on total war and Kraken
I haven't even opened them. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up lasting me for 2 or 3 years

This is the absolute top stuff

MrHyde all i need

I usually consume c4, but this shit right here is godly. I’ve never felt anything like it. Though I’ve never smoked crystal meth, I assume this is a similar high.

First time I tried it, I had already completed my routine, and just wanted to try a drink from the cooler at my gym. The gym owner warned me that it was intense, but I told him “nah, don’t worry, I drink a lot of monsters and rockstars.”
Fuck that. After I drank that bottle, I felt so pumped I did my whole routine over again, with more weight.

Let me also supplement this with a casual energy boost.

Too much caffeine in Hyde IMO, I like exotic stims

It works great with the rest of the ingredients, i go ham on it

Dust V2 was amazing while I had it, Rat Fever by Gym Ratz has been my go to though

Rat fever seems aesthetic as fuck, giving you individual tubes.

google.com.au/amp/s/www.stack3d.com/2017/04/gym-rats-supplements.html/amp

4 SCOOPS COME-ON

Tastes like pure chemicals but that’s because there’s no extra shit, it’s a small business and 29.99 for 30 servings isn’t bad at all especially for such a quality product. I mix it with orange juice and it goes down fine, little trouble when it’s compacted but I just use a hair clip or something small to scoop it out. Highly recommend it, user

Do you guys even drink espresso every day?

Sourcing is a no-no. There are like 5 places I know of - just look for it. Beware of Chinese bathtub chemicals tho :p
Yahh I'm having fun with it now. Should probably go your route and use it as a treat.
Wish I still had my stovetop espresso maker. Good stuff.

THE GOAT

Alright boys, I can't find a SINGLE review about this PWO sup. Can anyone who knows anything about chemistry/other PWO tell me what the fuck 'Epicatechin' is? I've never seen it before in any other pre-workout.

i use this before exams, shit keeps me focused for hours

My guess would be a chemical for artificial sour taste

Why has no one mentioned this beastly pre workout?

Bought some "savage road" because the guy at the store recommended it, I went with a friend and he gave us multiple recommendations and I went for this.. and it's absolute shit. Minimal pump, 0 stim.. useless.
I know they try and push certain products but even still, lost a future customer because of it.

My nigga

LMAOing at people thinking pre workout shakes do anything special. Like do you guys even have the slightest understanding of nutrition?

Do you have the slightest understanding of stimulants you fucking double nigger?

Nah, a quick google search shows it helps in muscle growth. Have not done any other research though. This company previously made a PWO that had DMZ (a prohormone) in it, which is interesting.

thanks m8. definitely wanna try ultimate orange. been trying to avoid creatine because i started going bald last i took it. anyone know where i can find it in stock?

Best pre-workout I have ever used

and I tried over 30 of them

Its shit desu.

Why do ppl insist on getting generic PWO

Go get dust 2 extreme or mesomorph.

Are there any good pre workouts that are caffeine free?
Caffeine gives me anxiety

First time I took Mr. Hyde was at 6am. I was kept awake all night that same night. I'd say its pretty awesome. Then again it is my first pre workout and I don't drink coffee in general. I also only use it one day a week so I guess it suits my purposes

I tried a beta-alanine pre-workout today. What weird stuff. I felt like I could shoot electricity from my fingers.

Mesomorph feels pretty good
But l end up just drinking it throughout the workout because it doesn’t last long enough otherwise

Beta alanine is is most preworkouts because of that tingly feeling

moka =/= espresso

BPI Pump HD is pretty good

Anyone else tried Pre Jym? the scoops are fucking huge so I only take a half-2/3 bc i workout at night and dont need 350mg of caffeine before bed lol

Only if you do cardio. Almost died at a football practice back in hs after taking preworkout beforehand

Mesomorph is amazing but the crash is a bit intense.
I like Cannibal Ferox for a non dmaa pwo, otherwise I like an obscure PWO called Katana.

What's the consensus on ESP? I only bought some because my friend said it suppresses appetite a shit ton

Thanks user

I like c4 better

arez white label is absolutely fucking insane. never had a mind-muscle connection like that before. and it was like 4+ hours after i took the scoop

to add: re1gn (two scoops per serving like it says on the label) will give you the greatest pump of any pwo ever. never had the mind-muscle connection and focus i had on arez tho

>proprietary blend
Pass

My workout stacks:

Pre:
15mg l-amphetamine
10mg d-amphetamine
10mg methamphetamine
5g beta-alanine
5g creatine
5g l-carnitine
15g BCAAs
150mg caffeine

Intra:
20g waxy maize starch
20g whey protein
200mg l-tyrosene

20g caesin
15mg tetrahydracannabinol
15mg cannabidiol
10mg diacetylmorphine
100mg l-theanine
0.3mg etizolam

r8 h9 o10

Wait old jack is actually legit?

I saw it at the gym and thought it has to just be another marketing grab attempt

based

Champagne and Lemon Drop are too fucking additive

Because it's babby's first preworkout

just bought this, it's okay. the caffeine amount is nice per scoop, other than that it doesn't feel much different from two scoops of c4