Supplements are useless

Is he right Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2672264
informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/snake-oil-scientific-evidence-for-nutritional-supplements-vizsweet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

most of the supplements you drink are just going to get pissed out later on.

depends on the supplement

>What is scurvy

i'm pretty sure protein doesnt cure diseases either but people still take it for some unknown reason

yeah vitamin supplements are a meme, their benefits are over exaggerated

Just eat vegetables and fruits man

If you're missing something in your diet and can't just adjust you're menu to get it, then a supplement can top you up.

Otherwise. meh.

>the only reason to take a vitamin is to cure a disease

Here's a bigger version I pulled from google.

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2672264

Thanks famalam desusenpai

don't see onions on there...

What if you can't absorb them very well?

One rat study from a "literally where?" school in Iran hardly merits a mention.

Didnt a trip kill some kid by convincing him to take a kidney shattering amount of supplements?

maybe I'm tarded but why are there repeats? is each bubble a single study?

because they selected "all conditions"

aka the supplement in question has proven benefits for one condition but bullshit benefits for another

You mean Vitamin Avenger?
No some dipshit took a preplanned vitamin stack and added fucking 40 times the safe amount of vitamin K and expected not to fucking nuke his kidneys

Hes talking about a multi-vitamin specifically. Supplements are great and have a variety of effects. Just take some zinc and like 10g citruline and your dick will metamorph into a diamond. For a day.

informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/snake-oil-scientific-evidence-for-nutritional-supplements-vizsweet/

Here's my daily multi-vitamin. It works like a charm for me. High energy and I never get sick. Recommended.

Very funny. Now go be a condescending douche someplace else.

because if the normies found out about onions then not only would every supplement company go out of business, but also the goyim would start flipping cars over. srs

>Whey protein is basically food.

Has anyone posted results like that garlic guy for the sperm stack that's as old as fucking 2007? It's always posted and no one ever posts results

Been lifting for 5 years, fucking hate food

Inb4 the next zyzz who only gets gains from supps

DYEL
Y
E
L

Yeah realistically I already ate a lot of onion and garlic before the whole onion-pill thing started. Even in the event that there is no benefit at all, there is also no harm in it. It's not like it's unpleasant (unless you don't like strong flavors I guess).

Also an addendum. Onions are so incredibly cheap that they'll hardly put any dent into your already existing budget for groceries. In fact if you replace your budget for snacks with onion budget you'll probably be healthier just out of virtue of eating less shitty food.

supplements are a scam there is no magic pill to get shredded/swole, the only shortcut to muscle is if you wanna start pinning but any "get ripped in 30 days" bullshit is phony. Get your protein from a high protein diet trust me youll save money and you wont go fuckin bald from the crap in these supplements.

>5 years
>look like that
you should stop going to the gym and tell people you never have

rickets

No one’s talking about dumbass diet and muscle pills that cancerous clickbait ads always show, OP is asking about genuine vitamin and mineral supplements. Learn reading comprehension

On another note, most people should be taking Vitamin D and fish oil, as most people don’t get enough. Women of child-bearing age should also take B12, because B12 deficiencies in pregnant women can cause spina bfida and other problems in nervous system development. And since neural development happens early in pregnancy and before a pregnancy test will show a positive result, and since 50% of pregnancies are unplanned (fucking roasties), every woman should take B12 to avoid birthing a fucked up child which will die within a week

how do you look like shit after 5 years

This. Supplements aren't a cure for anything substantial but they do improve your health

Honestly, the only one I think would be a good addition besides Omega 3 is a multi-vitamin to help cover any deficiencies. That's about it however.

Oh shit, a biologist AND quite healthy?

>shelomi
Oy vey

multi is the worst trash
in studied it never gave any benefit and usually increases mortality rate
enjoy death

I looked better than this after lifting for five minutes

Except D if you live in a place that sun has abandoned like me.

I thought mortality rate is 100% anyway? Hehe I'm so funny xD.

The only "supplement" that will help you is steroids. Take that or eat food.

HEY LOOK GUYS ITS THE SOY BOY "CHAD"

Yes. Supplements are a waste of time, stop shoveling your mouth full of unnutritious shit and you will never need supplements ever again

>take vitamin d and fish oil
this may be true but they could also eat less fucking mcdonalds and maybe have a can of sardines and go for a run outside

How do you know?

What?
But this board is dedicated to being a condescending douch. Just go through the threads and see for yourself.

What the fuck. I looked better after lifting for 3 months

>5 years
Def looks like you're not lifting on the reg though.

You look like Captain America before getting ripped

(((Shelomi)))

Just take your Prozac™ and other FDA-approved medications goyim

oh man :(

All supplements are situational at best. You may or may not benefit from them depending on what's going on with your diet.

>improve your health
If you have no deficiencies, probably not, but without extensive bloodworks it's hard to know if you're deficient in something.
Also (((Matan Shelomi)))

This is what quite healthy looks like, you may not like it, but...

Most of the food and water will be shit and pissed or if your body too. total waste of money.

>mostly water
Salad game weak af

I like just using food for vitamins and minerals. Pic rel8ed, my zinc supp

>fucking hate food
Oh it shows user, it shows.

I like to run at night. It's more peaceful.