How do I get through a week?

I always relapse what can I do to stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfrsOawogdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's the last image, past super saiyan 3

gogeta

Gogeta

And nofap is a meme

oh, okay, ty

That's when you finally go home and """fuse""" with your best friend

bump actually want an answer

great now I have to get a fucking friend?

1 week cycles

>Nobrap
Isn't that dangerous? Is that even possible? Where's the fun in that?

you need meditation

tfw day 5, stay stronk mein brudderz

youtube.com/watch?v=UfrsOawogdY

>nofap
Are you planning nosex too?

I don't have to plan that faggot

>Stop thinking about NOT touching yourself.
>Start thinking about how you're going to use your free time to improve yourself.

>No fap is a sorry excuse to get you to better allocate your time and attitude.

Once you start taking little steps to improve yourself(meditate, finish that project, study, lift, run, go to sleep at a decent hour, pursue a hobby, join a group, make friends doing the things you enjoy, go hang with those friends) you'll be too busy kicking ass to even have time to pull your pork AND you might even find a nice lady or two along the way.

No fap is a fucking joke. Tried it for a while and always blew a huge load while I was asleep on the 10th or 11th night. Once you faggots realize that its not about "not jacking off," it's about actively and consciously breaking the same shitty cycle you're stuck in....then you will see the light and be able to achieve much more than you ever could in your shitty, undisciplined, day-to-day life

Last thing
>you don't have to be fucking perfect tomorrow, just make a few better decisions today

You mean...

>vroly
>able to compete with CHADren

Jiren is such a trash character. Literally just a sterotypical grey alien with black eyes, except with muscles. Such bad character design.

why do people like this ayy lmao so much

This image really noodles my noggin

Nah, you become Tyler and Tyler becomes you.

Stop attaching yourselves to NoFap. This shit happens NATURALLY anyways. Get in touch!