PULL UPS GENERAL

>be me at superbowl party
>shy as fuck but i still manage to tell a few jokes
>shy but beautiful girl wearing jeans and a long sleeve tshirt laughs and smiles
>start talking with her
>shes a great listener who is intelligent and has a great sense of humor
>falling in love with her and she is getting closer to me and constantly leaning on me and touching my arm and smiling
>she smells amazing and feminine
>she is such a sweetheart and asks "hey user would you like a beer while i'm up?"
>she goes to hand it to me but her long sleeve shirt arm is too short so the sleeve pulls up
>wrist and forearm are covered in cut marks
>mustve been staring for too long because she looks at where i'm looking
>drops the beer as she frantically grasps her forearm to hide it but its too late
>sees my face and how ive completely lost interest in her
>everyone freaks out because of the shattered glass and she is now the center of attention
>runs out of the room and locks herself in the bathroom
>turns out she has crippling anxiety and horrid self esteem issues, and also most likely a fucked up upbringing
>probably started cutting herself later that night when she realized how she had fucked up

DODGED A FUCKING BULLET ON THIS ONE!

considering how the eagles won, id count that as two wins on the superbowl!

why are women so fucked up? seems like all of them are so fucking damaged in the brain that its amazing that there are so many beta cucks willing to settle for these damaged whores.

that stupid bitch probably went home and cried herself to sleep.

also, does anyone know how to break through the 8 pullup plateau? i cannot get the 9th rep even though ive tried increasing volume and doing 10 sets of 5-6

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/mental_health/prevention/genderwomen/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>considering how the eagles won, id count that as two wins on the superbowl!
I keked at this and the last line.

fuck it, not the worst thread of the night.

>why are women so fucked up?
women have a much higher natural propensity towards depression and anxiety as well as self-harm and suicide. Hard to say why. Perhaps its the pressure of now having to compete in a much bigger system against not only other women but against men as well.

Very unfortunate situation for that girl.

Anyway, I break through every plateau with performance enhancing drugs like amphetamine salts (prescription) because they reduce muscle fatigue. Hope that helps.

ahh; ive heard there is a risk with doing that stuff since the increased heart rate from stimulants coupled with the increased heart rate from physical exercise can give you a heart attack?

>considering how the eagles won, id count that as two wins on the superbowl!

I directly asked the doctor who prescribed it about the medication and exercise and he said not to worry about it.

Considering the other changes to your body during physical activity, like deeper and more frequent breathing, change in blood vessel/artery dilation, etc., the two forces that push your heart rate higher don't matter so much given the other effects.

I also don't take more than 10mg before any work out, and my dose is slightly higher so I'm not actually on my regular dose when I do it. I also warm up with a few minutes of medium intensity cardio to ease my body into the high heart rate state.

Further, I don't do it frequently (mixing exercise and the medication).

Try some one arm negatives. Those will get you pretty strong.

just to keep this fitness related; do you guys have any advice on cutting?

try asking the girl

fuck

>also, does anyone know how to break through the 8 pullup plateau? i cannot get the 9th rep even though ive tried increasing volume and doing 10 sets of 5-6

Just do linear progression on weighted pullups. 5-8 reps just like your main lifts. You should be able to blow past 10 bodyweight in no time.

unironically this. cannot believe you didnt think of this already if you can do 10 reps of 5-6 you will break sets of 12 bbodyweight in

Rubber band. Snap it for every time you feel like making a cut.

I had similar urges when I was a teenager where I always felt like stabbing myself in the thigh whenever I got ahold of something sharp. Very specific too. It was always when I was sitting down and holding something in my left hand (left-handed). So I'd put down whatever I was holding and make a fist. I would either thump my thigh as lightly as I could manage (had to grit my teeth), or I'd get a pen instead and start drawing.

You're an asshole. But she probably knows her problems are her own. You could have at least tried to help her out of that party though.

Having trouble with pullups. Will doing weighted negatives do me any good?

>Rubber band. Snap it for every time you feel like making a cut.
Idk if this is bait but i pretty sure the dud meant cutting as in diet

>I always felt like stabbing myself in the thigh whenever I got ahold of something sharp
ayy, I used to do this to my forearm, just jab it with a pencil to relieve stress/anger. stopped when I started working out

>higher natural propensity towards depression and anxiety as well as self-harm and suicide.
it is more that women channel damage inwards while men channel it outwards. the male counterpart of this girl is an antisocial habitual criminal in some jail

>also, does anyone know how to break through the 8 pullup plateau? i cannot get the 9th rep even though ive tried increasing volume and doing 10 sets of 5-6

Fucking dead

do lat pulldown and neutral grip pullups and unweighted negatives until you can do 3x5 at least (i recommend until you can do 3x8 or 5x5) before adding weight

>women have a much higher natural propensity towards depression and anxiety as well as self-harm and suicide

Found this report by WHO:
who.int/mental_health/prevention/genderwomen/en/
>Unipolar depression, predicted to be the second leading cause of global disability burden by 2020, is twice as common in women.

>Depression is not only the most common women's mental health problem but may be more persistent in women than men.

>Gender specific risk factors for common mental disorders that disproportionately affect women include gender based violence, socioeconomic disadvantage, low income and income inequality, low or subordinate social status and rank and unremitting responsibility for the care of others.

>The high prevalence of sexual violence to which women are exposed and the correspondingly high rate of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) following such violence, renders women the largest single group of people affected by this disorder.
Supports what you said earlier about women having to contend with men as well as other women.

>the male counterpart of this girl is an antisocial habitual criminal in some jail

From the same report:
>Men are also more than three times more likely to be diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder than women.

Kek. Yeah, guess I read too much into the context of the thread.

Same here. Working out is a great outlet in that it hurts but its productive.

Ah. Thank you

Try weighted pullups with same no. Of reps

>shy
>on Veeky Forums so likely incel with anxiety and depression
>falling in love
>expects us to believe he turned down qt that is as emotionally damaged as they are

Anyways. GTG: Grease The Gears. Throughout your day, if you find something you can safely do pullups on, do a half-set, every hour/couple of hours, assuming you want to try more than what's already been suggested.

I love those black circles around the eyes on girls.

Make up?

Rekt

Chicks wearing chokers make my dick diamonds

So instead of treating her like a human being and being her friend you rejected her presence just because you deemed her too emotionally damaged to be a girlfriend?

Kill yourself mate

>Rejected her presence
What a faggot.

You need to do other lat exercises. Lat pulldowns will do more for your pullups than actual pullups.

>t.soyboy

>why are women so fucked up? seems like all of them are so fucking damaged in the brain
Because we fuck them up

Also try doing pullups with some weight added (just 5 or 10 kg) and work around the 5rm range like any other lift

>natural
Citation fucking needed

>Because we fuck them up

Knight in shining armor!
OP did literally fucking nothing but stare and go silent.

kek

I dunno what is it but they look like Qt pandas to me. Eyeshader or something.

Do lower reps and start adding weight

T. Does reps with +50kgs

>the 8 pullup plateau

lmao

Lose weight ?
Or lose life ?

not OP but I have the same problem, I started doing this and my elbows started hurting, so I'll be doing unweighted until I can do sets of 10 or something

Does cutting marks are fully recoverable?

No

Pls tell me this isn't a trap

You can get dark circles from mild allergies too, they're called allergic shiners

t. Medbrah

Nice try faggot, All lies. No-one goes to a superbowl party where theres actual glasses for beer. Its all bottles/red cups.

As for the pullups, go for sets of 5-8 amd increase. Once you can do sets of 10x3 add weight slowly.

OUCH

I want to punch you in the face for beeing a shitty person

Weighted pull-ups are a solid option.
Sets of 3-5, plenty of rest.

>suicide

More women attempt suicide, but more men actually kill themselves.

Antioxidants though.

ORAC value and garlic + vitamin C.

QTs that cut themselves are my fetish

Google "women and neuoticism"
It's well documented that women, while less aggressive, experience more negative emotion

You cannot achieve those dark circles by make-up? I know that young girls can fail their make ups and do this thing.

this

Haha we men win again.

Kinda.

lol what did you want him to do

not where I thought this was going

If you have to ask that then you're just as hopeless.

I wouldn't be put off by a few cut marks wtf mate?

Women aren't owed anything, and OP isn't an emotional tampon, a therapist, or Jesus. Your morality is fucked

i dont think he’s her therapist but ok buddy

>That stupid bitch probably went home and cried herself to sleep
>Why are women so fucked up?

Do this for a week

8-7-6-5-4
8-7-6-5-5
8-7-6-6-5
8-7-7-6-5
8-8-7-6-5

You can do the prescribed reps every day or leave a rest day in between. Try to leave at least 5 mins between sets

big kek