twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From back to front in a counter clockwise direction:
Radioactive jolly green giants ×10
Takes from rich and gibs to poor 3x12
Rape and pillage 4x8
Afirmative actions 1x1
Red white and blues 5x5
And be rich 10x infinity

Hulk is, well, the hulk, and he has good levers for the big 3. I'm gonna say squat at 20,000kg, bench at 15,000kg, and deadlift at 25,000kg. Captren America is really fucking juiced, but he isn't optimized for max lifts, so squat 250kg, bench 175kg, and deadlift 295kg. Thor is an asgardian, which means just by the nature of his viking something something, squat 320kg, bench 240kg, deadlift 365kg. Tony Stark and Hawkeye don't do any strength training save for maybe some bodyweight shit, so I'd say they struggle to bench much higher than lmao1pl8. ScarJo probably struggles to bench lmao1pl8 period.

You know nothing. Cap is our role model. Juice, lift, fight.

Isn't it kind of funny that the canon explanation for two of them is super steroids!

His bench max is canonically 2000 pounds, so I'm just going to extrapolate from 1/2/3/4 and say he's got a 1200 OHP, 2800 squat, 3600 deadlift.

Surprised his eyes are so bad. 20/20 is litterally average.

Clearly, the writers didn't know what they were typing.

9.38 seconds on the 100 yard dash isn't even close to a world record (though it would have been in 1941).
If it was 9.38 in the 100m, however, it would have been faster than Usain Bolt's best time by two tenths of a second.

The hulk threw a tank in one of his films
Im not sure of the model but a sherman tank weighs 68 tons or ~60k kilos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UsmTWdPnQ0s
He can deadlift way more than 25k kilos

I think movie thor is confirmed stronger than hulk

No. It's the most honest thing about our childhood heroes. They're not aliens or robots or magic, just taking the absolute best juice ever invented.

That film is not canon. The Incredible Hulk (2008), The Avengers (2012), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) and Thor: Ragnarok (2017) are. Nowhere in those movies does the Hulk lift more than a handful of tons.

Fuck your canon

Strength does not equal power.

As the plot demands
As the plot demands
As the plot demands
As the plot demands
As the plot demands
As the plot demands

Is this good form, Veeky Forums?

On some level this photo makes me sad. They look like little kids dressed up for Halloween. Hulk looks okay but the other ones just look like sad little people... These types of characters were never meant to be portrayed by real life people

Why is Iron Man on fire?

That's the human torch, you retard.

Black Widow = 45lb kettlebell swing x 1

>not natty
>still can't beat batman

can cap leg press a train?
i thin not

or overhead a ceiling?

That's no more difficult than the two-footed shoves professional strongmen use in the truck pull. He's pushing the train cart horizontally, not vertically.

>ywn lift Mjolnir