Why haven’t you taken the meditation pill?

Why haven’t you taken the meditation pill?

youtu.be/u7aLnJtZgyY

I'm trying to quit weed again just so I can meditate.
Too much shit going on and weed totally hinders my ability to meditate, because my head won't shut the fuck up.

That quote is insanely cringe and means literally nothing.

>t. Low IQ brainlet

Because i'm already taking the neckpill, the forearm pill, and the wrist pill. My mouth is full.

meditation pill is a suppository so ur good m8

because im too lazy to sit there and do nothing for half an hour every day

Anyone else try meditation on psychedelics? It's a pretty crazy introspective journey and I sorted out all of the shit I was going through into a few core values to learn from. I haven't done it again, but I remember the process I went through and it helps me solve my life problems as I'm meeting them.

would love to try it, but i love to much sex on psychelelics to do something else then fuck the qt who is besides me.

She is holding u back user, sex is good but don't fall into the pussy trap.

Yes it's GOAT tier. I find almost anything on psychedelics to be a transcendental experience, yoga is my favorite. Stopped doing them though.

Quotes more to do with observing yourself and what goes on inside your mind/body without passing judgement

really? you believe that Meditation on psychedelics is better the sex on them?
Be honest, i will try to do it.

I know what it’s for and I’m saying it’s fucking stupid. No one actually lives that way nor should they.

while most esoteric and philosophic quotes are meaningless and cringey

this guy had actually some really straightforward insights

that's what poo fume does to your brain

If you are doing anything else on psychedelics than laying down in a dark quiet room, you are wasting your time and wasting good drugs

>the ability to look without thinking is the highest form of intelligence
Lmao, no wonder these retarded shitskins keep running over each other

If you don't meditate normally, then there's no point. If you have a meditation habit, then yeah I'd say it's better.

Sex is the greatest of physical pleasures without a doubt, but I'd say that meditation (or, at least, a clear mind) on psychedelics can help you to glimpse something beyond the physical realm. Some call it the joy of being, or the peace of God.

Good to see you know all about life, did you learn all your life lessons from a mongolin throat singing forum?

What kind of meditation are you guys practicing, I'm doing the only one that counts: vipassana.

Reverse naval breathing

I think that's literally the definition of being braindead