Let’s be honest, most males on here lift to get with a braphog/slampig/bbw

Let’s be honest, most males on here lift to get with a braphog/slampig/bbw.

sex with normal sized girls is so much better OP

You’re not being honest with yourself user.

ive been with way more fat chicks than not though

bbws are disgusting.

These women shouldn't be fetishized or complimented by white men. It gives them self-worth and makes them act like hot girls, thereby making them harder to fuck.

Well user, I am a slampig conniosuer, if you will. There are different levels of fat chicks. For example, if a woman that would normally be flat becomes fat she’ll have a weird ass and breast. In the case of women who are naturally curby when they gain weight they become what most on here like. Pic related.

You fall into the 2% of fit that doesn’t like them or lift for them. I am sorry.

Their “confidence” is all an act. Besides, most of the guys that hit on them aren’t fit so if you lift it’s real easy.

looks like she pooped her pants

Be honest, you would love to see those cheeks jiggling while you hit it from behind.

No. You’re dumb.

They seem like easy slams and decently attractive to your dick but once you talk to them or get them naked its disgusting.

No, i just have a really truthful point.

the only bbw for me is ms anastasia lux yessir

What is your purpose? Are you turned on by other men being turned on by what you're turned on by? Because there's a word for that m8.

Oof hell yes I would

I don’t date them they’re strictly for fucking. I also don’t care about what they have to say I only pretend to, pic related are the faces I make when talking to them. Some are disgusting underneath but I expect it sometimes. I still smash it though.

I don’t care if they’re turned on by it. I think fit just has to be honest and admit that these are the kind of women they lift for. It’s the reason why I lift user.

Post some you've fucked

But it's clearly not is the feedback you're getting. It's probably about 70 30 that has the fetish (30% do). You fucks are just really vocal. Like not everyone likes them m8, I'm sorry. They're not in denial

I don’t take pictures of them I just one night stand them.

You're in denial

Insta then you faggot liar. Also I like how you're ignoring this user you larper.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAA what a hopeless faggot.

The real numbers are, 30 percent admit it, 68 percent are either in the closet about it or in denial and only 2 percent actually dislike them.

Hell yeah motherfucker, chubby Native chicks at that. Got three reservations around my city, you fuckin KNOW I hit that shit. Goddamn their pussies are tight.

>no tummy gf

I don’t ask them for their instagrams, I’m just trying to fuck. I one night stand them, hit and quit user.

Post instagram of girls you've fucked or stop jacking off on this thread it's not working.

SURRRRRRRRE

>big
>beautiful

Riiiiight

I took his one once but I don’t usually take pics of them. Hope I don’t get banned.

They don't send nudes?
GTFO

good boi, coz im in any Kind turned on, im maybe Kind of digusted.
This turn Veeky Forums more on than thos unhealthy pigs

Is she wearing underwear and her ass just swallowed it? What am I seeing here?

Honestly, I was just trying to have a laugh, had a rough few weeks so I decided to post about this. Thanks for the laughs guys I really appreciate it.

Being at the natty limit and seriously involved with a girl who is 50 pounds overweight (with good proportions god willing) is the perfect amount of implied shame i want to receive from society to match my aquifer level of self esteem. I want to feel justified in my pathetic nature because I am a submissive coward who needs to debase myself to be a commodity to a gluttonous hedonist in order satisfy my pathetic fantasies.

Or maybe my mom was just fat, and I like giant tits and asses because they are visually pleasing to me personally.

Friendly reminder:

The people who make these thicc girls threads are fucking this.

I hope you get the help you need.

>t. nigger

What city? Research purposes..

nope, she still hast that ugly face to go with it

yes

correct

No you’re actually retarded. Not everyone likes a tub of lard filled with cellulite dude. I love girls with tight muscular booties and slim toned stomachs. My GF is a Veeky Forums 5’10 qT and shes amazing. I’d never go for a fatty

I lift so I can throw around dainty sticcs more efficiently

Naw man, I'm a /pol/ tier mutt tho- El Abomanacion. Part Injun myself. Funny, I had a /b/tard black friend tell me I was more of a nigger than him.

Flagstaff, AZ my man.

you Sound like fun or no fun at all, weird motherfucker.

lets be honest, these niche fetishes of women all never live up to the hype irl

Ill take that as a compliment.
Im down to hang if ya wanna find out. I promise to hook you up with a girl that doesnt have too rancid a pussy

Anyone else get insecure about their dick at the thought of fucking a fatty? Like I'm 6 inches so im not tiny but their ass would dwarf it

This. I am a good 5.5. and love chubbs. Hooked up with one that wanted it doggie and I just didnt have the equipment to get it done right.

Damn shame, really.

>tfw incredibly cute, shy sticc girl wants to hook up with me
>realize how fetishized I've become since I can only sexualize wide hips/titty girls
it's a trap boys, even Arnold having no preference when it comes to body type is a way to go

Not only that, a significant number of that 30% only like them because of normalisation of fat bitches, and that its all that is on offer to them.
There's probably four guys tops posting about fucking manatees to just drum up social justification for them fucking women who smell of rancid butter, and look like shit as soon as they struggle to peel their rolls of cottage cheese out of their yoga pants.

Thank you mate, i areally appreciate that.
With me we could Approach and lay nice qts, but i dont live in the USA.
Wish you the best!

disgusting. i suck cocks now

how do girls like this not get the fat faces other fat girls have?

she is still genuinely cute in the face

Wife material from the neck up. What a fucking waste

>settling for that
>settling for a person that stuff their face with food and has pretty much zero control over themselves
>settling for a person that have zero amount of love for themselves, treating their bodies like fucking holes
if you're into that kind of shit, more power to you but if you actually care about the person that you are with, you would never let it come to that

Right now?

Genetics, she might go the gym regularly (but still eats too much), she might eat a balanced diet (but way too much of it), probably got fat in college (not due to poor parenting) and she's clearly using an angle to make her face look less fat.

El Arcángel de los Mixtos....

based. bbws are the only girls I can get skin to skin contact on without breaking through their fucking cervix. Feels good to smash a pawg rough and degrade her.

Do mutts over there like white australian guys? Planning on taking a gap year to the land of goblinos and I want to smash as much puss as humanly possible.

>implying big can't be beautiful
Dumb fucking frogposter.

Very important question, is it possible to turn a Stacey into a slampig? I have a stacey interested in me but she's not thicc enough. I want to destroy her body and turn her into a chunky fucktoy for me.

>all these brapbeast hunters
Whatever floats your boat I guess.

start dating and eating pizza while watching movies all the time

>tfw I have a humiliation fetish and call my slampigs names like "fat fuckhole" and "greedy slob" while I fuck them

Is it alpha if she's crying when she orgasms?

i bet none of you monster hunters even look good

>posting proof that it can't

>implying I'm not a solid 7/10

I'm no Zyzz, but I clean up pretty good.

>thinking everyone should be attracted to the same thing

Found the sheep

>BRAAAAP

>PRRRBPTPR

Is it true 6 inch isn't enough for a THICC girl

I don't care about a whale like the ones ITT, but like pic related

>That gut

>be overweight
>still have somewhat flat ass and B cup tits
should i end it?

Nope. Just start lifting weights (squats) to get that ass. Ass > Tits and B Cups are perfect anyway. Go get it girl.

sauce

Does running help at all? Still looking for work and no money for a gym membership yet

I'm a man of extremes, OP. I'm into extremely skinny and petite girls OR into huge ass big mommas that would break my dick if they clench their ass cheeks.
Normal weight/ /height girls are disgusting, basic, boring with no forseable future.

>mfw I genuinely like "nom aesthetic" fatties, think they're cute and like to train with them

Don't lose hope femanon. The fact you are posting here at all means you care about getting Veeky Forums. And if you don't, fuck it, there are still Chads like me who secretly love the chub. We're all gonna make it if we try, slampigs included.

Running will help you lose weight, but you need to work out too or you will be skinnier with a flat ass. Get your diet in check and do squats/work legs. Once you're doing that for a while (couple months) you'll know where to go from there. Squats don't require a gym. Start squatting your furniture if you need to. Godspeed.

>girls should have low self esteem because otherwise they wont fuck me
is there any way you could sound more pathetic?

It's actually my goal to get a girl like She's perfect. Tits to bury my face in. An ass to grab onto and really give her a deep dicking. Problem is they never stay like this. They ways balloon up.
Am what is give for a woman who understands that. Just keep your calorie intake minimal for like 2 days a week to keep your figure and I will spoil the shit out of you.

*non aesthetic

Fucking fag phone.

Jogging is fine but try swimming first. If you are really heavy running can fuck your knees and joints, sometimes irreversibly. Recommend joining a YMCA or local pool and renting a lane at least 3 times a week.

Why is it that /pol/ has a fetish for non white women and Veeky Forums has a fetish for fatties? All you cunts do is complain about them then turn around and fuck them

>implying I complain about fatties

Diabeetus level fatties are gross but a big soft girl gets my dick diamond hard as long as she's got a cute face and knows how to clean up all pretty. No complaints here friend, only high test.

glad to see tumblrinas and sjw's are still spamming Veeky Forums with their lardass acceptance bullshit

the people who spam these threads are radical feminist sjw's from tumblr/reddit and are most likely morbidly obese themselves.

this is all well-documented. unfortunately for us, they have no lives and nothing to live for outside of their imaginary war against the evil patriarchy, so this affords them almost unlimited amounts of time to endlessly spam the same horse shit on here.

/thread

>so fat you create distortions in time and space around your ass

p-post pic

>I'm a dumb brainlet who doesn't know that women can get pregnant and still don't know where babies come from

What does it feel like to be this blue pilled? Can you even get hard after so much soy? I don't give a fuck about tumblr, I just wanna post slam piggies for test boosts. Contribute or gtfo.

She was preggers in that pic, soysmellz.