Most Deluded bagholders?

Veeky Forums is jam packed with bagholders.

Which community is the most D-E-L-U-D-E-D?

>ARKIES (ARK)

>IOTIANS (IOTA)

>DISTRICTERS (DNT)

>LINKIES (LINK)

Or pick your own! dumb poorfags will never learn...

>kek

Cashies

>including IOTIANS

I'm no Iota shill but that coin is approaching an ATH after tripling this month.

Obviously the rest are all completely deluded, maybe arkies the most so.

You'll be able to add powr to that list, maybe in the next 2 weeks or so

Chainlink bagholders are definitely the most militant though

>COSS
Went from 20 cents to now 6 cents and they're still buying. Holy fuck this is the worst I've seen so far.

Veeky Forums is like a little kid that learned a somewhat unusual or hard word
this word is deluded,now the bizraeli spams this everywhere to show how proud he is to master such word

>reminder people were calling neomarines deluded a week ago

linkies + walties

Cashies are the worst fanbase for sure.
When they aren’t sprouting conspiracy theories they are shitting all over the places with their mental retardation

BAY, they won't admit the coin went up because of a pump group, shits almost funny.

IOTA is nearly at ATH and is going to get listed on coinbase soon. These bags are comfy as fuck

t. mad syscoiner

I still liek bitbay. I just sold when I was it pump for no reason, will buy back in.

it's still up retard lmfao also its gonna pump again get fucked

>listed on coinbase
Stopped reading right there

I hold none of these but.
IOTIANS are a nice number 1 because IOTA will never function in the way they promise it will. It's a hype coin with shit overpromising devs who are winging their development with only vague ideas about how they are going to make it work.
ARK is number 2 because other chains will never do the necessary cooperation with them to allow them to become /the bridge/ (implement bridge code).
LINKIES will make it.
DNT'ers is unknown, but the way the token currently works, I don't think the amount of demand for it from actual products built on DNT even justifies a 10m marketcap, and certainly not its current 26m marketcap.
It depends on how staking DNT in specific district governance and minting of specific district currency will work.
If it works in the best way for DNT holders AND a lot of really useful and utilized districts emerge, the coin might be a 200m+ coin. Wouldn't hold my breath though. There are better things to speculate in.

There's still a shitload of updates coming, pump and dump or not the thing has merit unlike 99% of all trash coins

t. holding since 330 sats and not selling

>tfw I wish I bought more IOTA instead of LINK

Bancucks

I was an OMG'er for the longest time, bought at ath of 14$ (almost all in).

>user dont worry, we will be on the moon soon
>user apple news will send us to the moon
>user wait till next year and retire.

Fuck that shit, I sold at a lost, went all in nuls at 54 cents and doubled my money.

Fuck HODLING. IT IS A MEME.

-cryptogoober @nasaaids

your twitter representive

Neo stayed about 26 pretty permanently.
People expecting it to go to $50 or even stay where it is are deluded though.

This
Most deluded for sure.
They don't even want to understand that they got PnD'd