Is coconut oil good or bad fat?

Is coconut oil good or bad fat?

good. very good.
good lube too.

82 per cent of coconut oil is saturated fat, compared to only 63 per cent in butter, 50 per cent in beef fat and only 39 per cent in pork lard.

A diet rich in saturated fats can drive up total cholesterol, and tip the balance toward more harmful LDL cholesterol, which prompts blockages to form in arteries in the heart and elsewhere in the body. For that reason, most nutrition experts recommend limiting saturated fat to under 10% of calories a day.

great great grandma taylor would disapprove

Unironically this. If you're a vegan, doing some meme bodybuilder diet with close to zero animal fats or otherwise retarded, you're getting very little saturated fats which can have a negative effect on your hormone production. It's close to impossible to do this accidentally though, and it's very unlikely you get anything out of supplementing your diet with expensive coconut oil instead of just eating a bit of fatty meat, butter or cheese every now and then.

You need cholesterol for test production though

So long as you're getting it from good sources and not shitty fast food you'll be fine. I eat 4 eggs for breakfast, I cook in butter and coconut oil, all my beef is grass fed and I don't skim fat off my cooking. My doctor said my cholesterol is frantastic

All fat is bad fat.

Calorically-dense and has almost no nutritional value in terms of micros. Get a different fat source dude

>expensive coconut oil
?????

(((nutrition experts)))

It is good fat mate. Recently the American Heart Association claimed that it was bad, but many of their board members are on the payroll of coca-cola so who cares

The only 'bad' fats are hydrogenated fats.

Pretty bad.

>b-but it's coconut and everything coconut is healthy
No.

trans fat is the only objectively bad fat

Fuck off mom

Pretty sure the answer is yes.

I don't eat cholesterol and I have testosterone in my body...

Dubs of truth.

That's why your body is able to synthesize cholesterol.

how to extract protein from my semen? Boil? I want to concentrate it so i dont have to guzzle buckets of cum

If you like the taste it's ok. It's mostly saturated fat though so you'd want to add mono- and poly-unsaturated sources for a healthy balance. Wikipedia has nice tables for this in different fat-related articles. Fat's are not hard: Balance saturated, monounsaturated, and polyunsaturated. Avoid trans-fats.

This, but its hard to get it off your dick
Works great if the pussy is too tight

i love to use it as lube too

nohomo

and eat artificial fats like canola and soy,all of which cannot be eaten in their natural state by either man or mammal
primal diet is where its at,saturated fat is good

cold showers and coconut oil have reduced my stretch marks bigly

and the only good bug is dead bug

Go away Dr. Pritikin.

>bigly

underrated

Way to be, brutha! Lean meat and fat-free dairy belongs in the dust bin of history.

MCT oil (from coconuts) is good fat.

Does this include fully hydrogenated fats?

Partially hydrogenated = trans fat
Fully = saturated.