Hey kids you want a fitness tip?

Hey kids you want a fitness tip?
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

Stop bullying him!

ANX FOR ANAL XXX

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Jeff Cavalier here with BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPleanX.com and i'm here to tell you how to make your farts smellier.

Ahhhhhh that was a good juicy braaap

I purchased Athlean X program and for where I'm at as a beginner it has been very helpful.

my sides

>Not choosing Jesse's brapper over Jeff's
Dissapointed

loving the new fresh braplean x memes keep it up

I really like his channel but man this thread is gold

>when the Jeff protein braps hit your nose

Go home jesse this place is not for you

fucking kek. fit memes are the only reason why i still come to this shithole site.

bump

>You will never make brap gains without this one exercise (MUST DO)

THIS FUCKING THREAD

when the brap is one of those moist burning hot ones

i fucking love and hate this site

This is golden

>These 5 mistakes are KILLING your brap volume (DO THESE INSTEAD!)

absolutely lost my shite here. kek for max brap gains

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

You stupid piece of SHIT! Brap memes are lowest of low brow humor, and almost as stale as bane memes.
>inb4 4u
In fact, brap has never been nor will it ever be funny. Stop ruining a legitimate YouTube channel with your retarded bathroom humor. I feel so bad for this dude who has to endure a bunch of anonymous autists posting pictures of him in compromising positions. Please re-evaluate your lives and leave him alone.

>This whole fucking thread

Well done lads, funniest meme i've seen on Veeky Forums in years

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

brap

Kek

hey wassup guys, jeff cavaliere athleanx dot com. and today we're talkin' bout your BRAP form, because a lot of times you walk into a gym and you se all this people with terrible BRAP form , realy shy a no smell at all and that is dangerous you can realy hurt yourself with poor BRAP form. so what you wanna do is yo- come here jesse- what you wanna do is realy engage and contract the glutes and intestines like this and th- look here how my for already changed- and the while you contract you intestines you push out like this
BBBBRAAAAAPPPPPPFTTTTTT
se the diference there, the form the smell the noise, it all comes together and then againd. intestines glutes BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAPPP
alright guys give a like and subscribe

BRRRAAAAAAA-PFFFFFFT

alright guys if you're looking for a program that will keep giving you CONSISTENT results, cos thats what we're all about here guys, i want you guys to be able to maintain your BRAPS for years to come, then head on over to BRAPLEANX.COM where i will help you improve your BRAP form, smell, volume and noise and keep you progressing day by day week by week. let me know in the comments if this video was helpful and how your BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPS have improved

brap is fucking hilarious you cunt

I brap in your general direction