BCH AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

BCH AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Trash fucking coin. It's gonna hit 1k and then drop hard

I hope you sleep well next weekend.

yeah keep saying next hour, tomorrow, next weekend etc

AHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA SATOSHIS VISION AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP YOU FELL FOR THE BCH MEME WHICH WAS JUST CREATED BY BTC WHALES TO DRAW MONEY OUT OF THE ALT MARKET AND PUMP IT BACK INTO BTC AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

DONT YOU GUYS GET IT? BTC/BCH WHALES HOLD EQUAL AMOUNTS OF THESE COINS AND IT DOESNT MATTER TO THEM WHICH COINS PREVAILS. YOU WERE ALL TRICKED AHAHAHHAHA THE NYA WAS ABOUT BITCOIN LOSING MARKETCAP TO ALTCOINS AND THEY FOUND A SOLUTION U BRAINLETS

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA FELL FOR THE BCH MEME

How much did you lose on BCH to be that salty?

Whats happening next weekend?

well it was 300$ two weeks ago

BTC difficulty adjustment and possibly chain death after miner exodus timed with BCH pump.

Holy fuck those old farts ... please tell me they've done other disrespectful pix too

they always say wait for the next time but the next time never comes. stay poor in alts faggot

who keep feeding you this kind of bs?

The same thing that happens every weekend. BCH TRIES TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!! (Or if BTCs still there, mom's basement)

Fuckin savages bruv

Kek

yeah right
watch this bitch go when btc corrects
any minute now
last chance for going all in

6.1 days left... You've been warned... Let the chain death spiral begins...

>implying a pump initiated by the two owners of the coin is a good thing and we should be happy about it

I didn't say it was a good thing, I just said it was going to happen.

It is a good thing though. BTC needs to die. Then hopefully BCH will die within 3 months afterwards being overtaken by Casper upgraded ETH and these cancer POW miner politics coins can be neatly tucked away into history books.
Once a first flippening happens, a second one will be way easier due to a lower degree of self fulfilling collective "its just a dip because it was always just a dip before" hypnosis propping up bad coins with bad tech.

Yesterday was the last chance. And the day before. And the day before that....

It has gone up alot though right, passed ETH too? Now its dipped, but its not got things like btc and eth have yet such as buying on coinbase. yet.

I am curious to see what the miner weekend thing does

I'm out again
113$
going again next round, hopefully the big one

I'm not a fan of BTC either but Bitcoin brand name is why 99% of the normie money is in the market. Careful what you wish for.

+400% gain (if that's what you mean by loss)

This is it, just wait till exchanges open BCH markets and the price of BCH will soar again and all those day trading bagholders who bought over .2 can dump into the willing hands of actual investors.

I want those normies to bleed and get purged. They don't do anything except hodling and accumulating BTC anyway. They contribute nothing to alts. ETH trading pairs are up for most coins on most exchanges and so will BCH pairs soon probably. It's quite replacable as the de facto intercrypto trading currency. I think overall ETH will be a better gateway to tokens of projects that actually do something.

There would probably cause a temporary dip in crypto outside of just BTC, but it wouldn't be a big deal in a 3-5 month timeframe.

It's going to happen. There's still time to accumulate BCH. I'm hoping that it dips below 0.12. This would be the point to go all in BCH.

except the btc difficulty adjustment looks to be dropping, not increasing.