CURE FOR BALDNESS FOUND

IT'S HAPPENING Veeky Forums ARE YOU READY FOR THE SINGLE GREATEST THING TO HAPPEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND

express.co.uk/life-style/health/914495/Baldness-cure-medicine-treatment-chemical-McDonalds-fries-hair-transplant

NEXT TIME WHEN ASKED 'DO YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT?' MAKE SURE TO ANSWER 'YES'

Other urls found in this thread:

foodbabe.com/sillyputty/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l3fcuGxeb8E
vitalhealthzone.com/nutrition/nutrition-questions/Lesa-Rusher1/foods-with-highest-silica-content-amount-of-silica.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hairlets

That guy is gorgeous and I'd be his willing slave hair or no hair.

>transfats from McDonald's FriesĀ® cure inherited male-pattern hair loss, goyim

>tfw 19 and not balding
>tfw have unlimited supply of fries at my will
Feelsgudmang

Forgot to add I work part time at mcdonalds

Chemical in fries + stem cells you mongs

>Japanese scientists have revealed
Seriously, why is it always the Japs that find strange things like this?

Creepy, but a good point; if you're good looking to begin with, hair don't really matter. If you're already ugly, well you're ugly either way

It's "silly putty" you fags.

foodbabe.com/sillyputty/

Skip the fries cooked in soybean oil that will tank your testosterone and just eat god damn silicone.

Also, it's probably not just this form of silicone. Beer is high in silicone and I often noticed that my hair looked better the day after I drank a stout beer. Silicone/silica is widely recommended for hair quality. It's also high in Oats.

man anglo dna really is a curse.

>stop eating french fries because I always break out

I guess I'd rather have acne tbqhwyfamalam

And ONLY IN RATS.

Thanks for the info.

I'd gladly become a rat if it meant no balding

>it's real
what the fuck

>Implying being bald is bad
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l3fcuGxeb8E

>having your scalp calcifies in a thick layer of dead skin where blood can't reach hair follicles is good/healthy/alpha

Nice cope.

Retard, drinking does the opposite and damages your hair since it robs you nutrients such as zinc and calcium which are essential for hair. Ever been to an AA before? They're always balding men trying to look their best with their hair combed over.

I said "one beer" and that is after not having any for a while, so that it resplenished my low levels of Silica.

But yeah sure, everything is either black or white, so one beer logically has the same effect as being an alcoholic for a couple of decades.

>Roiding for this

Ah, reread your post you did mention 'a' beer My mistake

*plot twist.
Not to be taken orally.

Btw I'm not talking shit, it's actually a decent source of silica since most silica in food is bound to fiber and only partly absorbed whereas beer doesn't have fiber. It even shows up in population studies :

>Some studies have shown that men have higher concentrations of silica in their urine and blood due to their higher consumption of beer (compared to women).

vitalhealthzone.com/nutrition/nutrition-questions/Lesa-Rusher1/foods-with-highest-silica-content-amount-of-silica.html

I only notice my hair looking better from it when I haven't had beer in a while, I'm not geting cumulative benefits from drinking a few days in a row. So that suggests it's all about correcting a deficiency, and not that the higher your silica levels are the better your hair is.

Guess I'll be adding one kilo of bananas a day

>wears a cap