Why haven't you taken the neck pill?

Why haven't you taken the neck pill?

I have. Now my neck is in constant pain.

Is it necessary to do more then bridges? From my readings it seems they are king.

Is 100 neck curls at bodyweight a day good for starters? 5x20

took it four months ago.

neck now 17.5 inches. impossible to find fitting dress shirts for work without extensive tailoring. i regret it.

got an 18inch neck
it is impossible to strangle, choke or throttle me

you can just stop doing neck curls and it'll shrink back

I did neck curls when I woke up today and got dizzy as fuck. There has to be another way.

bridges fuck up the discs in your neck just do neck curls and extensions

Took it three months ago, neck still stuck at 15 inches. JUST

do it before bed well i do that at least and it works fine and helps me sleep besides you can even do it in bed

paused front squats

Are you slacking on the laterals?

have you tried not being a fucking pussy? that worked for me

sounds like you aren't doing it right. try 4x25 reps with a 45 pound plate. make sure you're not using your arms to move it.

laterals are useless and just for snapping your shit up. sternocleidomastoids are worked best with neck curls and they're the giant cables adding width and depth to your neck.

>laterals are useless and just for snapping your shit up. sternocleidomastoids are worked best with neck curls and they're the giant cables adding width and depth to your neck.
Are you sure? I've been doing curls and extensions for a long time now, my neck is pretty big seen from the side, but not from the front. Did some light, high rep laterals today and got a great pump, neck looked much wider in the mirror afterwards aswell

SCM are the things on each side of your neck when faced from the front. they're directly responsible for curling your chin towards your clavicle.

I have.

case in point. literally all you see in this dude's huge neck are his sternocleidomastoids.

mirin
Thanks, I just have to get stronger at neck curls I guess

>weighted neck curls
>neck bridges

jesus christ i hope you retards dont do this shit to your bodies

Lay on a bed, face up with your head hanging off the edge. Lift your head to regular standing posture and hold. Breathe only thru your nose the whole time. Keep holding until failure.

This will make your neck grow in a matter of days. Anything else is dangerous retard behavior. Idgaf what ripped expert recommended it to you.

Based Jeff recommends Neck Curls and he is absolutely based

mirin
source?

how the fuck do you exercise your neck.
WHY DIDN'T RIPTOE TELL ME ABOUT THIS?

good posture will fix most of your problems mate

cs4

don't listen to this necklet

do 3x50

My neck is kind of too thick, if i even flex it a bit it is wider than my head. It is probably from when i was a kid and i would roll my head back and forth to get to sleep for hours on end. Stopped doing this at around 21 because it started to really hurt my fucking neck even after a couple minutes, pretty sure i gave myself from bad arthritis because of that. Doesn't hurt anymore but probably have the neck joints of a 50yr old.

were his eyes made closer?

>rolling head back and forth to sleep
you have autism user

Yeah i know, i would do it whilst listening to music and in doing so i could pretty much create any dream i wanted. Shit was pretty sick, i have trained myself to be able to do a similar thing while laying still but it doesn't have the same effect.

So we all know we need to take the neck pill.

The real question, then is: How do you work out your neck without looking like a dipshit?

is me, never worked it out at gym always at home