What mode am I

Been at this awhile now. Started out very skinnyfat.
I'm 31, 182 pounds.

Gay club bartender mode

I can handle that. Any other opinions?

>under armour sneakers with jeans
fucking dork/10

I'll give u something 2 handle bby

I'm trying to learn to dress properly. I still fail.

this one was so good I can't come up with a legit better one that is not pure /fit9k/ autism

Another pic

fuccboi. I'm sure you're a nice guy OP, get off this board before the actually nasty people come in this thread

Body looks nice bro, but I'd consider getting another haircut.

I've been on Veeky Forums for 6 years, are you fucking whiteknighting for me fag?

No idea what to get. I use to buzz my head very short.

Baldingmode

you look like you put different objects up your ass when you're bored.

I'm not balding and never will go bald.

You will when you rot in the ground checkmate christian

I'm non religious.

not bad mode

are you cutting or bulking? your abs could be better with a cut

manlet mode

I cant stand your haircut.

long hair best hair

Yeah I agree. This is actually the day I went into maintenance from a 3 month long cut. I can't stand cutting anymore right now. I'll cut further once spring hits.
I'm 5'8" so yeah. I've never had any problems with girls (as tall or shorter than me) and a lot of problems with girls taller than me. I like short girls though so it doesn't matter to me.

Reconsider the hair because nobody takes you seriously like that mate.
You're 31.

Cruise the ideals threads and steal pics of hair you like

fpbp

I've been reconsidering it. Thanks.
This or very short buzz are my only viable options right now.
My hair is a giant poofball then gets very curly, it also is not very thing so it can be difficult to just pick a haircut, I've done that in the past and they never work out.

Shitskin mode. Please stay away from white and east asian women.

This is correct, may I add
>56%mode

Yeah this, work on your style and get a haircut that does not suit you desu. Other than that looking good.

I'm 100% German I just have a tan. I'm not claiming race superiority at all, just telling you you're wrong as fuck.

Thanks. I am like 90% ok with my 'style' mostly because I can only fit into extreme flex AE jeans, and most shirts do not fit my arms or look like I am wearing a trash bag. I've looked for nicer shoes to wear but never end up liking the ones I try on.

Also I'm married to a beautiful, intelligent Norwegian woman. I'm not out trying to get women, I already have a perfect house wife/future mother.

Not OP but don't we all?

Living the dream man. Keep it up.

i don't wait till i'm bored

Nice body, but please tan less and get a better haircut
You literally look like you're about to hit a gaybar

I'll keep the tan (my complexion looks like garbage without it) and the haircut will be taken care of today lol. I've had enough hate on it and I've been unsure about it the whole time.

mutt trash

Actual proof Veeky Forums users don't have a clue what they are talking about.