Makes you fart

>Makes you fart
>low amount of protein
>tastes like shit
>Destroy your digestive system if you eat too much

Why wiould anyone eat that shit ? It's only advantage is being cheap

Also ridiculously high in carbs

>hurr carbs are bad for u

I've no choice since I stopped eating bread, pasta and cereal. Now that stuff was seriously fucking up my digestion.

Oats are god-tier carb source.

>Destroy your digestive system if you eat too much
fucking this, oats give me razor shits

*eats a cake*

Wow ur rite user these carbs r so good xD

>People are paying to consume this literal horse food

Go eat your coco puffs then you fat fuck, you might as well with your shit tier genetics that can't process fucking oats

40g Oats with a scoop of pumpkin pie whey and cinnamon after lifting is something I look forward to every day. Good complex carbs and lots of protein

I apologize for not having starving peasants ancestors that had to resort to eating cattle food to survive

t. Sugar Addict

Wow, I didn't realize that summer started in February now.

>Hurr all carbs are sugar
You probably think nothing but steak and eggs is healthy you fat fuck

>carbs aren't sugar
Oh sweetie, let me educate you here. Carbs get broken down in glucose, which is what gets stored as fat. Glucose is a sugar. All carbs are sugar, and all carbs turn to fat.

Thank god im not the only one. Just eat cereals you morons, fuck oats.

>All carbs are sugar, and all carbs turn to fat.

the absolute state of this board

also all your diet is actually carbon so you're really like eating diamonds and stuff XD

OK smartasses, what are some good carbs that WON'T make me fart like crazy? Everyday I'm okay with farting but I have a ladyfriend coming over tomorrow and I don't wanna gas her to death. I also don't want to starve myself because of gains.

Um actually sweaty see here, glucose isn't the same as sugar on a food label. "Sugar" as you know it is half fructose and half glucose. There are other types of carbs too like fiber(soluble/insoluble), starches, resistant starches, fructose, etc. All of these impact your body way differently and some are more beneficial than others.

Most carbs are useless empty calories.

>There's only one type of carbs
Kys

Dont let vegans read this or they will start getting buttblasted all over again

Cream of rice definitely

>this sugar isn't sugar
>Except that it is and I'm back pedaling
Honey, please, you can't win this. Mostly because you're wrong.

Okay I have no idea why I'm trying to have a discussion with some anonymous skinnyfat dyel. Keep avoiding good food like oats retard

Rise, pasta, bread. None of them make me fart.

It's only fucking oats and whey that does that

I accept your concession of defeat. Hopefully you learned something today sweetie.

Sterilize yourself please. my ethnostate doesn't allow retards

>You should only eat protein and fat, 50/50
When did this board go full retard?

Its always been full retard

It's about gut flora, everyone has a different mix of bacteria living there. For one thing, you could have bacterial overgrowth in your upper intestine and those bacteria happen to feast on oats, producing gas. Another reason could be that you're not absorbing all of the sugars in your upper intestine and then all those nasty bacteria in the lower intestine eat it like crazy producing methane and stuff. If it's a real problem, go see a doctor, but usually there's little to be done other than changing your diet.

i never thought that but why would i eat oats that will fuck up my stomach when i could eat much more rice or pasta and digest it much without zero trouble, and actually make them taste good, i could even add more protein without having to use protein powder with eggs/meat/fish

>muh stomach
Stop being a pussyboy
>taste
Oats are easy to make taste good, you not like peanut butter and banana or something?

literally wrong in all 4

>farting is a bad thing

Your body runs on carbs sweety, you need carbs for energy. Not all glucose gets stored as fat some are immediately used.
A high-carb diet can be very healthy as long as you don't get your carbs from processed stuff. Places on earth with the highest lifespans eat high amount of carbs.

Mentally retarded post.

>he fell for the carb jew
>he thinks livestock feed is god-tier
>he thinks anyone's body can process oats
>he advocates other peasant food over livestock feed oats
>oat slave doesn't even add a rebuttal

The state of this fucking board. No wonder it is fucking empty or full of neet lifters.

Trips fucking wasted on yet another carbslave
Shouldn't you be off consuming your peasant gristle?

(you)
>no oats
>hardgainer
>small wrists
>good functioning organs

Me
>god tier 250 grams of oats each day
>30kg in 2 years
>all kind of gains
>bloatmaxxed
>shitting blood

Who's the real winner here, twink boy?

>I apologize for not having white ancestors
FTFY

Trips of truth

>Most carbs are useless empty calories.
>useless calories
>useless
What do you think your body runs on if not calories?

actually DYELs that think keto will save them from being a lardass. Post bodies and prove me right

Soak your oats for 24h to reduce phytic acid. This will make them easier to digest.

Post pics of your body

Post pics of your body

Best carb source per serving and you can eat 1/2 cup and be full unlike rice and pasta

>Carbs are quick energy that will give you better performance shortly after consumption
>This will make it easier to work out and allow you to push yourself hard and for longer while lifting
>no one on Veeky Forums lifts

there ya go

wow summer sure did come early this year

kek