Sometimes i kinda get stuck on my phone between the sets, sometimes 10 minutes between different exercises...

Sometimes i kinda get stuck on my phone between the sets, sometimes 10 minutes between different exercises, will it kill my gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Un01nYryBlA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this image makes me so sad

Imagine having sex with a girl. She's sweating, putting her hands around your back as you thrust into her vagina. You can feel her hands dig into your back, she's moaning and breathing into your neck. Her breasts are pressed against your own chest and it feels amazing. She pulls you closer, smiles and whispers "I love how you feel inside me" into your ear. Her legs lock around you, you can feel the smooth skin of her thighs on your lower back. Her vagina becomes tighter and you feel yourself thrusting faster as she moans louder and wraps around you tighter. You find each other's lips, she shudders. You both cum.

Afterwards, you cuddle into the night. She's the big spoon and keeps her arms wrapped around you into the night. Some of her messy hair falls over your head. You try to adjust, but she hugs you and whispers "I want to be close to you". You're very conscious of her entire beautiful body pressed up against you. You drift into the sleep as happy as possible.

I will in all likelihood never experience this.

Sounds nice, but neither of us will get to experience it, such is life on Veeky Forums.

I did the first paragraph.
I am talking about the sex part.
Haven't slept through the night with a hot girl

Use an app that alerts you when your rest time is over.

Interlinked.

resting too long will reduce your hyperthrophy gains, is good for strength thou

I scored a nice conservative 8/10 and did does this.

>Dis does dis

This.

Also if you will burn less calerons during your workout, so if you also lift to loose weight you have a suboptimal effect.

If you want to lift like a pro put your phone into airplane mode to get rid of the distractions asl smartphone holds.

lol

>Inagine
Nigger that was my night yesterday. That hair thing is fucking annoying.

Hot. You should write a book or something.

JUST

>50 Scoops of Gay

>Not recognising this is pasta
baka

This image makes me so sad

Imagine having sex with your wife. She's sweating profusely, slapping her hands around your back as you thrust into her loose vagina. You can feel her hands dig into your back acne, she's moaning and breathing into your neck because she gets off on popping your pimples. Her saggy breasts are pressed against your own chest and it feels meh. She pulls you closer, and whispers "I need you to pick up the kids from school tomorrow" into your ear. Her legs lay limp around you, you can feel her hips pushing you away because whenever she lifts her legs in missionary her hip pops. Her vagina becomes looser and you feel yourself thrusting faster as she sighs louder and asks how much longer you're going to take. You find each other's lips, and you shudder because she kisses like a corpse. You cum.

Afterwards, you cuddle into the night. She's the small spoon always and keeps her hands wrapped around her book she won't put fown. Her messy hair always gets in your face but she doesn't pay attention to you and refuses to adjust. You try to adjust, but shes fucking cold all the time and scoots back into you for warmth, hair in your face again. Frustrated, you roll on your back and she takes this as an insult and you whisper argue with her for 20 min because you don't want to wake your kids, it's a school night after all. You're very conscious of her entire beautiful body pressed up against you and you recoil because you can hardly stand this woman anymore and if it weren't for the children, you'd probably have divorced a decade ago.. You drift into sleep as angry as possible.

Only 12 more years till the youngest of 3 graduates highschool. 12 long years...

Fuck you

Yes and no. As a victim of this phenomenon, I am well rested for each set, but my work capacity and endurance went to shit.

stop

youtube.com/watch?v=Un01nYryBlA

Nice pasta

I did this this morning, it was pretty rad.

Nigger you better delet this right now

Me and my ex used to do that. My ex...

I come here to escape man, not to be reminded how terrible marriage is

>sometimes 10 minutes between different exercises
you're the worst fucking person

fuck off with that faggotery

Gains over whores

DELET THIS

Even if copypasta

I will probably never feel this, feels bad man

"I need you to pick up the kids from school tomorrow"
Don’t even have kids, but lost

>3 kids
hope you're white

Imagine having sex with a bear. He's sweating, putting his paws around your back as he thrusts into your ass. You can feel his claws dig into your back, he's moaning and slobbering onto your neck. His hairy chest is pressed against your own chest and it feels amazing. He pulls you closer, smiles and whispers "Muuurrhhh Grhhuuhh" into your ear. His legs lock around you, you can feel the hair of his thighs on your lower back. His dick becomes bigger and you feel him thrusting faster as he moans louder and wraps around you tighter. You find each other's lips, he shudders. You both cum.

Afterwards, you cuddle into the night. He's the big spoon and keeps his arms wrapped around you into the night. Some of her messy fur falls over your head. You try to adjust, but he hugs you and whispers "Muuuhrh". You're very conscious of his entire beautiful body pressed up against you. You drift into the sleep as happy as possible.

love is crazy my man id rather fuck thots woithout that emotion bs

underrrated holy shit lol

i just saw this on an anorexic blog on tumblr

Not as great as you are hyping it up as. Afterwards they usually bitch about something or expect you to do them other favors since they let you into their vagina.

Must be really cool having a gf

Imagine having sex with an 8 story tall crustacean from the Paleozoic era. She's sweating, wrapping her tentacles around your back as you thrust into her cavernous hole. You feel the slime run down your back, her haunting cries echo and she's breathing into your neck. Her torso completely envelopes you and it feels amazing. She pulls you closer, bares her fangs and gurgles. "Grrgrgelrglgllgllrlglg..." Her hind quarters lock you in place and you feel the smoothness of her green skin on your lower back. Her vagina becomes tighter and you feel yourself thrusting faster as her wails cause the walls to shudder. You find each other's lips. You both cum.

Afterwards, you cuddle all night, She's the big spoon and keeps her writhing tentacles wrapped around you into the night. Some of her slimy secretions fall over your head. You try to adjust but she just hugs you and growls a warning. You're very conscious of her massive beautiful body pressed up against you. You drift asleep, scared as shitless as possible.

biology bro

hi virgin :)

stop forcing this meme

>you shudder because she kisses like a corpse.
>You cum.

Delete this piece of text please.