i want to start doing dead hangs and scap pull-in hangs daily

what grip should i use? i have a bar that allows sup/pronated and neutral grip

antranik.org/the-hanging-month/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ws9C_UFvBGc
youtu.be/d-d5kuSFBMk?t=5m30s
antranik.org/the-hanging-month/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when the gym autist has been hanging for 15 minutes straight with a 1000 yard stare

youtube.com/watch?v=ws9C_UFvBGc

Lol do it op let us know how it goes

Damn, I'm retarded
I meant this one: youtu.be/d-d5kuSFBMk?t=5m30s

thanks man very helpful

the McCain method

most likely the most autistic pic made in history

i admire it's honesty

how to obtain fulfilling career and financial planning

>/the-hanging-month/
I like where this is going

never worked out in my life, started a 5 split day workout, on my 4th day i feel good i eat very healthy, sweet potato,black beans brown rise, only water, omega 3, i thing i have noticed is that my anxiety have weirdly dissapeared dont know if it has to do with it,

one huge drawback is that i feel nasuea after my 2nd day, feels like i wanna puke all the time...

post your selfie to beat it!

So which day is actually the day of the rope?

>antranik.org/the-hanging-month/
why do you trust this guy? looks like he doesn't even lift, medium-high body fat. it's like going to a dermatologist with acne

The first one is a lot harder, but learn things from a variety of different subjects and pick the one that interests you the most. Then get a job doing that (might involve getting a degree).
For your second question, take a financial planning course from your local community college and then actually apply the things you learn. Budget your income so that you save at least 10% of your paycheck and invest at least 5% of your paycheck and invest in solid companies, not startups or crypto or anything else that risky.

Those lines always looked weird to me desu.

Whenever you decide to end yourself.

Racist much?

Be born during the post-WWII economic boom.

Try to hang for one minute, hanglet

The anxiety thing is normal. If I start slacking on my diet or exercise my anxiety comes back full force.
As for the nausea, you might have an intolerance for something you're eating, might not be eating enough, or you're taking too much of a supplement.

>when you have a bar at home
>its too short for dead hangs and your feet hit the floor