Mirin' thread

Who else get 'mired today?

>Doing stiff legged DB deadlifts
>guy walks over to me
>"Hey user, you have a great physique man. Almost like super man if you put on more mass! Haha. Plus you're lean, you could look real good with some more size. Anyway, keep workin' bro."
>t-thanks

The one day I forget my headphones, I get a compliment. Feels good lads.

Alright lads, i posted this about a year ago
>be milfag cadet
>mandatory dancing (waltzer and stuff) lessons, because muh civilised officer and because of some bullshit ball
>dancing course takes place in a civilian place
>dont have a gf, so i get paired up with a qt medstudent
>over the course of 4 months we get to know each other better
>she seems kinda cute and innocent
>get assigned by the XO to do the opening dance at TWO balls instead of one
>at the first ball night i just decide to take her hand and lead her around, just making sure we have a good time
>later at night I drop her of at her home, go home myself
>2 days later (sunday), she calls and says she wants to meet me
>slightspaghettibuildup.png
>drive to the meeting point, shes already there
>meeting point is small hill, which overlooks the whole city (also nighttime)
>she confesses that she likes me more than a friend and what i think of her and the whole situation
cont.

Cont.
>said to her that i also would like to see where this leads
>be now
>took her virginity
>constantly encourages me to do my best, to push myself
>has a good hygiene and she can cook
>my lifts have gone up, shes constantly mirin
>my family like her (important for me)
>she is probably one of the few things which make me feel alive
also
>tfw she mires my traps

Good for you user. Sounds like a keeper

he's gonna make it

>never mired not once in my life

Good shit user, I'm happy for you.

Holy shit, too proud

>inb4 it turns out he's poointheloo

>middle aged ladies at work call me 'pecs'
>old ex biker at work says I must wear my shirt into the dryer to get it that tight
>middle aged women manhandling me at the work xmas party

Feels good, but I really need to get around girls my age. I'd feel ten times better if I was getting mired by attractive women

>tfw only mired by cross dressers and ugly fat women with kids

i'd kill to have the gilf mires, better than this shit

define middle aged, 40-50 years old is still great pussy as long as they take care of themselves

The main culprits are 39 and 42 respectively. The 42 yo isn't so bad, but she's told me about her personal life enough to know I wouldn't go near her speed binging puss with a ten foot pole.

Good job bro.

>today
>19 year old male, lifting for about a year
>was waiting for my sister at the mall to get lunch between our breaks
>my battery died, so I was just bored looking anywhere
>with my hand on my face, like pic related
>an old lady comes up to me and asks
>"is this sadness or just sleepyness?"
>I respond "haha i'm just tired"
>she says "oh, good, you're a handsome young man"

This counts, r-right, Veeky Forums?

Its about the confidence you gain from 'mires. You may not want to bang her but she still was young at some point

>Working wagecuck job
>Have bro-tier jock manager
>I'm not using "jock" in a derogatory sense, he's a legit jock into sports and shit
>frequently feels up my arms and back
>always comments on my gains
>"Been lifting this morning? You're swole as fuck."
>"Those biceps are getting bigger, man."
>he's no homo (I think)

There's a photo of the both of us prominently displayed in the office, making dramatic bodybuilder poses.

I get told I have great hair a lot. That's about it I've had two girls spaghetti while talking to me at work and I take it with a grain of salt but it's fun to think about.

Last week

> Switch from wearing baggy sweatpants to tight joggers
> Get in elevator at my building
> A man, and then a mom/nanny with a kid get in
> elevator is full, so I squeeze into the corner
> mom stands up against me with her ass pressed right into my crotch
> elevator's full, so that must be why
> man gets off on his floor
> tons of room now, but mom is still pushing her ass up against my dick
> start getting chub
> get to her floor
> she flat-out grinds her ass against my dick before her and the kid get off

She wasn't hot, but still felt good. Wearing joggers from now on.

>at a pretty big student party, on my second beer
>long story short, talking to an absolutely gorgeous girl, plump lips, silky smooth hair, emerald eyes, thin frame, perfect rounded perky tits, cute ass and most importantly, well mannered, dressed and cultured
>I am wearing a white dress shirt with my sleeves rolled up
>convo is going absolutely great, in fact it felt like genuine attraction between me and her (or maybe that's just me)
>she compliments me that I look really athletic and asks if I do sports
>I am quite autistic with women and I was shocked that a girl like her complimented me, I thanked her from the bottom of my heart (could not believe it was actually happening)
>The weird part is that I was pretty drunk and I dont remember clearly but I swear I could hear say "take off your shirt"
>we then begin to dance but the music was shitty, killed all the mood
bros, she was literally the first person to wish me a happy new year on ny eve, we live pretty far apart and we havent talked much on facebook either, I blew it didn't I? Or was she just nice?

i wanna know this feel

NOW!!

ya fucking blew it by the looks of it
still, practice makes perfect, provided you actually learn from your mistakes

Love does wonders user. Make sure you don't fuck up. Happy for you.

that's an awesome feeling, but imagine some dad started grinding on some young woman in a crowded elevator. that's easily grounds of molestation. shits fucked

years of loneliness have hardwired my brain into thinking positive scenarios are impossible or at the very least so unlikely I never think about them therefore i ignore them
I want off this ride

i'm sweating now

I'm the same way. always feel like it's too good to be true or that i don't deserve to be happy

Few months ago I was at some club then some dude that goes to my gym comes up as I'm talking with a girl I just met and had been making out with. He literally complements my triceps and says he has been miring me in the gym, kek. Girl drags me out of the club and next thing I know we're at her place. Fucked a few times that night and the next AM.

Last weekend had some girl walking by me in the club grab my ass HARD.

Think I got hit on today by this girl that cut my hair. She was pretty hot and made it a point to let me know that she was single as I was leaving...

>chick at work sees me after gym, looking pumped in a singlet
> says holy crap i thought you where just a skinny lanky dude youre huge, you're like the hulk
> proceedes to spill spaghetti for ages
> finishes by saying im not perving on you just didn't realise you where so big
> she clearly perving/mirin
Would smash if she was hot

>Shortly after another bloke I work with said im going to have to start joining you in the gym
> squeezes my arm

>go with friend to get my PC fixed
>on the way there bump with high school friend on the street, says I look huge
>get to a store where a uni friend works at to see if he can get it checked
>he comments on how big I look
>dude offers to fix it on the spot because it was a slow day. Total bro, didn't even want to charge me. We settled to go for a beer on Thursday and it's on me.
>haul big ass PC case back on the crowded subway
>we left it on the ground parallel to the train so that it won't topple over when it stops but it's getting hard for people to get off the wagon
>chick butts in and tells us to flip it and put it against the wall
>doing smallchat with friend but notice she's looking at me every time I glance sideways
>friend comments on it when we get off the train
Feels good man. Shame I'm not into girls, but I can use the self esteem boost. I've been feeling like shit since I got dumped a month ago and little good feels like these help a lot.

>chick at work sees me after gym, looking pumped in a singlet
you wear a singlet at your workplace?

Happened to me.
Woman couldn't have been older then a highschool senior.
She was wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt with the local team on it.
Her smell and the feel her taught ass brushing my dick was a bit too much for me.
I was at full mast in seconds
I knew it, and from the way she stopped casually bumping into me and pushed into me. She knew.
She kind of ground against my dick for the next 4 floors. Up and down my left leg along the length. Even bending over with her ass in the air to tie her shoes.
The breaking point for me was when she reached behind her to grab at me.
I swear to god if her fat bitch friend hadn't dragged her off of the elevator...
I would have probably committed a crime.
Well, I was almost charged with public indecency after that granny and her rodent grand daughter looked over and saw my...manhood at full mast in my britches.
I fled the scene, the sounds of an old woman screaming at my back. I waited till they left and jumped back into the elevator.
Rode the fucking thing for 2hours later that night.

>that tranny face

A guy that trains on my hours walked over at some point and asked what program I was on, that it looked really serious and that he thought I was rocking it. Made my day. That is all.

Not gonna lie, the only time I got mired was when I had a mean pump at the gym and I saw this chick that kept staring at me right, but I didn’t look back because I’m low key autistic. Other than that I get mires from my family, friends and gymbros

The prostitute said I lost weight.
She garbled something about my face in broken English as well

>inb4 she cucks you with a Tyrone and Jamal

Nah I wish, I work out in the middle of the desert in a mine site so I live out here in camp for 2 weeks at a time. This was after I knocked off at the bar

that's exactly the opposite of what I'm talking about. What happened to you is fucking insane man haha. I'm refering to a dad groping a girl on an elevator, not some girl grinding on guy.

neat stuff, user.

>was mirin this one cardio honey on that there elliptical while doing leg extensions.
>couldn't make eye contact as she was facing away from me the whole time while working out
>she finally finishes and gets off
>whatacoincidence.jpg I just finish my set too
>can tell she was looking at me while going to the water fountain, and then after she passed me, I promptly go for a sip of water too
>trail her for like 3 seconds, looking at her fine ass
>watch her fill up her bottle, she is actually literally a 9/10 but hides it well with that baseball cap
>she finishes and then as she walks away, never to be seen again (that day at least), we make eye contact
>for that split second I got the biggest rush of ecstasy. a blue eyes blonde dragon
>she walks by and i catch her scent
>she literally smells like bubble gum
>knees weak, arms spaghetti

wasn't really a mire to say the least, but it was something

>inb4 virgin/manlet/dyel
none of those. I just hadn't experienced something like that in a while

Chat her up on fb and ask to hang out

You only live once

>at gym crushing chest/arms
>pump lookin juicy in tank top
>run into two guys from work, both pretty big
>they've only ever seen me in somewhat baggy work clothes
>powerlevelrevealed.png
>first thing they say is "damn user had no idea you were that big"

I know at least one of them is stronger than me so felt pretty good

I got a full hard on from reading this, day 6 of /nofap/.

>she is probably one of the few things which make me feel alive

I'm happy for you, user, I truly am, but this makes me nervous. I'm not saying that things won't work out between you two, but if they don't, if, don't turn into a sadcunt who lost "the one" and posts in the "tfw your not over her" threads. Know that you as you are are enough and that you don't actually need anyone else, that loved ones/SOs are just a bonus. One of the best bonuses life has to offer, but bonuses.

Get these granny mires
>my grandparents got me a job as a waiter at their country club
>good pay, cool old people
>once a month its ladies night, old women come drink and have dinner
>hawaiian theme, im wearing a short sleaved palm tree shirt
>my grandma is there, introduces me to her friend
>she grabs my 'cep, and asks "are you as charming as your grandfather"
>proceed to flex, then spaghett all over the place and walk away

Old people mires are the best. I work with older women, and help them with anything physical. I feel terrible making them lift anything relatively heavy. In return they mire me

>be me
>work sends me to record a deposition at a nursing home
>some grandma that hit her head
>now has inhibition problems
>she has no filter, keeps saying everything that comes to mind
>judge: "hello i'm judge xyz"
>"you're the judge? but you're a woman? i didn't know women could be judges."
>lol internally
>i walk over and start setting up laptop+recorder
>wearing crisp white shirt, rolled up sleeves
>"now what about this fella? he's not bad is he?"
>tfw

happened this past weekend
> visit my friend at his uni for the weekend
> at a party
> taking shots with my friend and maybe 5 girls
> friend knows all of the girls
> I introduce myself
> One of the girl literally says this
"Hi, I'm (I forgot her name), you have a really nice face."

also that same night i got a bunch of compliments from random dudes at the party. was weird brahs

>my squats are brilliant
>my gains are pure
>I saw a qt, of that I’m sure
>she mired me on the subway
>she was with another man(let)
>but I won’t lose no sleep all night because “tfw no gf”

>You’ve gotta bulk
>You’ve gotta bulk
>GOMAD’s the best, it’s true
>I load up one more plate in a crowded place
>and I don’t know what to do
>I guess I’ll do skateboard squats with Scoobs

>yes she mired my thighs as I walked on by
>she could tell from my face that I was fucking high(ly autistic)
>and I don’t think my legs can handle the squat rack again
>mfw 4 scoops a day till then end

>You’ve gotta bulk
>You’ve gotta bulk
>I eat 36 eggs a day, it’s true
>there must be a DYEL with a smile on his face
>when he thought he could have a gf

>but it’s time to face the truth
>I will never look like Scoobs

Credit me brahs: SongBrah

kek based

Still a few months until mirin season here on the east coast... get hype

>see my ex at the gym lifting with another dude
>every now and then, see her glance over
>she leaves after like 30-45 minutes

Was she jelly and mirin? I've seen the dude she lifted with before. I'm a bit stronger than him.

Your makin it

>send girl a picture of my ass because we were on the topic of squats
>she tells me she's jealous of it

Girls often show interest to me but i DONT KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING DO AFTER THAT.
Someone help me find out how to do something when someone is subtly mirin, im gonna die.
Btw i dont have my own house yet so yeah, and i live in a less populated area like 30 minutes away from the capital here in Norway.
Also, Im in Norway so people are really cold and distant.

Dude, let your curiosity fill them out. You'd be surprised how open girls are to ask basic questions about themselves.

thank you all lads
Thank you m8, i appreciate your warning, i´ve already been trough a breakup a few years ago. Fell into a pit of alcohol, hate and despair. Then i began lifting, started going out more and generally disregarding females. At some point i realised, that maybe, maybe, being a dick towards every woman i met wont change anything. Yeah and then i just focused on improving myself in every aspect possible.
So my advice to all lonely no gf anons:
Focus on yourselves, females will come themselves.

>ask
answer*

Bitch clearly has some sort of compulsion/deeply ill. Probably her only thrill in life with her fucking kids 24/7. Still this would creep me out and leave me disturbed.

She'll do this at the wrong time to the wrong person and reap a whirlwind of shit on herself.

So wait man, were you in a service academy? Are you serving now? I'm confused.

Nah, 4 years of military led boarding school (break up), enlisted for a year, decided to do the officers course in the academy, now i´m in my second year, one more year left

Good shit user

good for you user

t.projecting white cuck

you sound desperate fucktard and you type like a fedora redditor who's thirsty af.
get a grip.

This happened to me before too. The girl was mad I had a better ass than her. Kek

Is your gym exclusively for homosexuals?

she was into you but usually in those situations youre best off capitalizing the same night or she'll cool down

> Had a doctors appointment (familiar workplace doctor)
> Nurse and the doctor had me in the operation room for mole removal in my back, neck and inner thigh.
> Remove clothing for operation
> Nurse mirin
> Doctor says " Your training seems to be giving results "

Feelin good

A girl felt the need to tell her boyfriend that her and I have more chemistry than her and him. Does that count?

Who knows. She could’ve said it because it’s true or just to piss off her boyfriend and make him jealous.

>freshmen year of college
>still dyel at 1/2/3/4 but relatively lean (5’10 180lbs)
>going to this concert they have before the semester starts
>walk there with some kids from my dorm and head down to meet some girls they know
>the hottest one is this shortish blonde with blue eyes
>she was the typical Stacy cheerleader in high school
>when she sees me she instantly starts whispering and giggling with her one friend I know
>one of guys in my group loudly says “dude she wants to fuck you”
>end up making out with her but broke it off because she was addicted to her phone
She was very hot but man she was addicted to social media.

>I think
Find out then faggot

>Your training seems to be giving results
I wish for a medical mire at some point in my life. Nice job dude.

Love when bitches have the gall to do that. Only happened to me once on a train a thic little Asian bitch "dropped something" and puts her ass in my crotch I get chubby and her ass stayed for the remainder of the ride with me even pushing up a little bit.

breddy good

>walk
>person look at me
>tfw mired

>There's a photo of the both of us prominently displayed in the office
>>he's no homo (I think)
you have pretty poor deduction

>talkin with 2latinas at work
>one is age of my mother, other one is 5yr older and extremely hot, actress tier
>younger one is chatty with me and smiles whenever our eyes meet, i enjoy seeing her very attractive face
>older one says "i think if she wasnt married she would be very into you" (mind you she is married with son of older latina)
>"yes i would, such a strong manly guy" says the young one

Felt really nice i wonder how they would react if i told them im 25 khhv

I mean 5yr older than me making her 30lmao

why didn't u fuck her

i wasnt. ready. for. these.

feels.

fag

smart move man.
try to get off it yourself, if u can
i have had zero social media for the past five years or so. i literally feel like a black man that escaped slavery to a life of freedom

9/10

What do you mean you are not into girls - you can't possible tell me you prefer the ugly faces of men?

i was expecting a plot twist! not worth the read!
congrats with the grill though :}

all my life that happened to me too, its becaue older women are not on our 'sexual market' so they dont bother being coy, they are honest.

>1/2/3/4
>still dyel

When will this meme end

you did it user, sincere congratz

Wouldnt that be pointless since the tension and interest are mostly gone?

Not him, but I'm nearly there as a manlet, just need to hit 3/4. I still think I'm horrifically dyel despite people giving unsolicited comments on my physique every now and then. This place is a god damn dysmorphia inducing poisonous shithole that I can't escape from.

>I'm not into girls
well then get into them
you fucking mess scooby-ass cunt

>be me, certified autism
>go to the gym
>a gurl comes up to me and says "hey do you know if they have water coolers here?"
>I pause and think about what im gonna say because she's like really cool
>"No"
>"what a stupid gym what the he ..
>"haha i was kidding it's right over there btw my name is Drake"
>akward silence
>she goes to drink

am i gonna make it bros ?