I went on a tinder date last week with this 20 qt, and it turns out she is a virgin...

I went on a tinder date last week with this 20 qt, and it turns out she is a virgin, and she told me she wanted me to take her virginity. She is coming round to mine tomorrow, and my question is:

What health benefits should I expect to experience after taking this girls virginity?

Other urls found in this thread:

socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/03/promiscuity-data-guest-post.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your hearing improves a lot and you occasionally bilocate, that's all IME

you should expect a child and 18 years of child support payments.

You can cure your HIV/AIDS by fucking her

ITT things that never happened

your onions will grow faster and block more estrogen

stop larping faggot or post pics

her name is kylie page and OP's a larper

And her tits sagged and shrunk after her drug addiction caused her to lose weight. Breddy sad

Suck my dick faggots

>already bloated at 20

she will be a whale by 22

Have plenty of towels. Virgins bleed like hogs.

>we can go as slow and as gentle as you want

>can't see her face
probably a fuggo; still, go for it

Ugh. Why do women do this nowadays? Literally throwing away her virginity to some random autist from a buglarian yogurt tasting forum. Fucking americans and their nigger culture has ruined everything for everyone.

el demonio de las americanos...

u mad bro?

Post pics of her bod OP

unironically a lot of women do this kinda of shit because their friends are thots who peer pressure them into it. Even if a chick hasn't fucked her friends most likely have had many guys by 20, and they talk about that shit all of the time.

>we can go as slow and as gentle as you want
And people say Chivalry is dead

I do not believe you

No. I had a virgin gf once. I just hate this slut culture. It's a real pain to find a quality gf. It took me almost a year to find my current girl.

Well, we're right back to the nigger culture, aren't we?

You mean the culture that white's created and use blacks to shill to whites and act as the fall guy for their own corrupted natures?

Haven't seen that pic of that cock sucker varg back when he was a metal head who was shilling drugs violence and pre-marital sex with anything that moves.
But I guess that was back when he was all about nigger culture.

When you're her first, she becomes clingy and very needy for quite a while (assuming you make her cum properly). This is because she is experiencing the thrill of sex for the first time, and she will constantly want to fuck. She will want to be with you as much as possible. If you don't already hate her, you will.

some people have character outside said ukiyo-e collecting forums

can confirm

Ahaha the chans are so filled to brim with new fags no one got this prime cackle post.

learn to fucking write in english you cunt

I think fucking is natural, and women do have sex drives after puberty, but women with multiple sex partners make horribles wives and mothers, which is why they used to be married off as soon as they were deemed women.

I don't think that women should be locked up in convents, but they should either be having babies or securing a long term partner.

Jews created the current american culture. Greedy elite white fucks deserve death more than them though for letting it happen.

Actually Scottish, she's American though.

Face:5/10 Body 7/10

Why is everything about race with you mutts?

This is what I am afraid off user.

>that cock sucker varg back when he was a metal head who was shilling drugs
>swedes
>white
pick one

This.
>Be highschool KHV autist lanklet
>Last two months of senior year a blonde qt from English class starts flirting with me everyday
>Never said a word to this girl all 7 years I went to school with her
>Didn't know any of her friends
>Eventually her friends come up to me and tell me to ask her out
>Uh ok
>We go on awkward dates
>Eventually we end up at her house after one lame date and she starts making out with me all of a sudden
>autistic panic
>Sticks her hand in my pants and starts stroking me off
>Lay there like a mannequin
>she rips off my pants and hops on my dick
>We spend the rest of the summer fucking like rabbits
>August comes and she suddenly breaks up with me, goes to college, and joins a sorority
>Find out later that she just wanted to lose her virginity before college and thought I was attractive enough to pick
I..Its been 7 years and I actually miss her

Can you show all the conversations you had with her leading to the date?

I get a lot of matches. Have talked to girls, but if I'm too direct and only speak casually a couple of times and then logistics and stuff it doesn't work. And I'm I talk too much like ask about her and stuff thorugh texting it just seems too pathetic and they generally lose interest.

>girl looks to lose her virginity on fucking Tinder
the absolute state of la creatura los americanos

This is a bad post

She’s lying, but go for it anyways bro.

Male virgin = LMAO PATHETic PieCE oF SHIT, COPEEE, beta soyboy lmfao

Female virgin = So sweet innocent, why she give her away, wish she fucked me, life isn't fair

Fucking retards

Nigger culture is poison, brainlet, and it doesn't have to just mean black. Original niggers just set the example for what a nigger is. Anybody can be a nigger, though. It's a very fitting word for anybody who acts like a nigger.

It's almost as of men and women are different

Well, OPwouldn't have to fuck a virgin in order to cure his AIDS if he had remembered to take long showers after having unprotected sex.

>the culture that white's created

Funny way to say jews.

Lol, do you ever heard of something called nature? Women have their nature and men have ours. It's not "unfair", it's just the way it is and it always was. A girl who has fucked a ton of guys and sucked a lot of dicks has little value. A guy who fucks a lot of girls has a value.

he doesn't (((know)))

>men and women are physically and psychologically different
>more news at 11

You understand what I posted perfectly you faggot. If you want perfect english then go back to english class you twat.

Yeah, but they didn't let it happen. They use it as a means to control the populace. Have done it for years.

"nigger culture". user, it's always been about race in america. It's been a really powerful means of controlling the american populace.
They're trying to do the same across the "western world" but the old prejudices between the so called "white" races have begun to bubble up.
The "white race" was a tool. One that is not one size fits all.

Hey, I don't know how you people label what is or isn't white anymore. I have to create a fucking score card and keep index cards with various shades of white on it to keep track.

Or you can fall in love with her and both of you will be happy. 12+ years here user.

t. will talk his daughter to star in BLACKED

Talks about sex like it's a value thing, lmao wtf you even saying?

Sex is one of the most nature thing in the world, there is no such thing as getting too much dick or pussy, you think i value a virgin more than a slut based on their sexual life? LMAO

Carrying a mentality like this is the reason why you faggots live with deep depression.

How old are you OP ?

> A KEY THAT OPENS MANY LOCKS IS A GREAT KEY
> A LOCK THAT IS OPENED BY MANY KEYS IS A SHITTY LOCK

Sabbot goys like Biden, Warren, Clintons, etc are perfect examples. They know exactly what they're doing.

Wilson and Roosevelt probably never thought the jew would completely take over their countries, but they're prime examples of sabbot goys as well.

Its pretty simple desu. The trick is to put in the least amount of effort possible

Lmao. Enjoy getting cheated on.

>people talk like that instead of just calling
holy shit, my autism isn't as severe as I thought

was waiting for someone to say that

It is true though.

A girl who has never once had another dude's dick in her will become obsessed with me and want to fuck all the time?

Sounds AWFUL

>filename

this is super kawaii desu

It is sad. If I were OP I would've told her to wait till marriage.

So how to fuck do you expect guys to get laid if all ladies are expected to fuck one guy and be done? You're value system is broken and imaginary.

They key is the moving object that decides where it should go, which means the pussy the is key, A girl decides if she wants to have sex with you, not the other way around

Nice LARP friend.

Tell me if i give a fuck lul, honestly couldn't care less if a bitch cheats

Sure bro. Go have kids with a slut who has fucked over 100 guys in her life instead of a homely girl with little to no sexual experience.

I don't expect everyone to be the same way.

Look at me

I'm OP now

shes obviously ugly as fuck with mental/ emotional issues to boot if shes a virgin trying to lose her v card on tinder

put on dangerzone
wear fast and furious shirt
powerfuck to oblivion.

Thanks my bro.

I was a little too direct making clear that I wanted to fuck the girls without getting to know them lol

>you think i value a virgin more than a slut based on their sexual life? LMAO
Well there are also adultery rates, disease rates, and marriage longevity/happiness rates that show that women with more pre-marital partners have a higher rate of adultery, disease, and shorter marriages. I'm not trying to tell people what they can and cannot do, but when you look at the bare statistics, it's no wonder people have these conceptions of pre-marital sex and preservation or virginity.

Again, her sexual life have nothing to do with how great of a mother she will be, there is more to life than sex, it doesn't define a person

ITT: people who haven't been with a virgin.

unless you are as well it's a huge pain in the ass

What statistics? Based on what? On how many people? Give me these numbers to even try convincing anyone, statistics means shit if you don't post more

socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/03/promiscuity-data-guest-post.html

Kinda thought no one would really need a source if someone said 'the more people you fuck = higher chance of STDs', but nice trips.

wanna know how I know you're a roastie?

You're dumb as fuck. All your actions define you as a person. Some to a lower some to a higher degree, and promiscuity is a BIG ONE.

Lmao maybe for you uggo

>blogs and an unsourced figure
fucking kek

this is exactly what is happening to a girl i'm seeing at the moment alongside two others... it's not her fault she's now so attached.. but it does get annoying, especially since every time we fuck she can't handle my cock for more than 10 minutes/5 inches (base is always left out in the cold) but clearly feels entitled to my undivided attention

>unsourced
>literally says 'sources' at the bottom of the picture

it's this one right back at you

have you met "her" in person?

be careful dude

Well then don't respond to the one with a source and claim it either is a 'blog' or 'unsourced' then.

the source is a blog

duh this is really how people expect you to speak in text, and if you spoke in the way I am to you right now, they lose their minds and start throwing assumptions against the walls and think you're being cryptic and strange. it's gay as fuck and people are gay as fuck. you'll find those few though however who don't mind in the least having a real conversation. it's fucking retarded, then you get badgered for being anti social when you can only stomach speaking to a few people who know how to actually speak.
>OP is a faggot

Where in Scotland? Tinder in glasgow is full of sloots its easy

>virgin
>on tinder
>because she says she is
a lot of children in this thread

I want to impregnate the one on the far left.

In all honesty fucking virgins sucks, took 2 girls virginity and they were awful in bed and its frustrating, one of them cried in pain.

There is nothing sexy about a virgin, they cant give head, dont know how to fuck and are usually boring as fuck if they managed to get past 18 with it intact.

OP, is that you? That was one of the gayest things I've ever read.

k...
Then why did you fuck the virgins instead of "experienced" girls.
Let the men who want to slowly bring virgins into womanhood have them.

No it isnt OP obviously. Virgins are just shit in bed, if you want to fuck someone fuck a slut because she will suck dick like a champ.

Because i like fucking girls, i sleep with anyone and they wanted me to sleep with them.

One i knew was, and i liked the idea of taking someones virginity at the time, the other lied to me until after.

>Because i like fucking girls, i sleep with anyone and they wanted me to sleep with them.
>One i knew was, and i liked the idea of taking someones virginity at the time, the other lied to me until after.

Nice LARP faggot.

Dont be jealous, i just dont have standards and am forward so i sleep around a fair amount.

One was attractive, the other was like a 5/10 and smelt bad after having sex.

>if you want to fuck someone fuck a slut because she will suck dick like a champ.
Are you expecting a specific response or something?