Realistically speaking, how can a body like this even be improved?

Realistically speaking, how can a body like this even be improved?

If I cut I will look skeletal. If I bulk I will get even fatter.

Maybe you should workout then

I have tried for a while now but I get stronger just don't look better

Bump.

Bulk and then cut

Why the sad face tough?
Also you nowhere near skeltal you fat fuck. Lower your calories and lift.

Bulk then cut or cut then bulk. It's like when you do a deep cleaning of a room. You end up having all this shit lying on the floor and the bed and draped over furniture right before you finish and then one last bit of effort makes everything fall into place.

lol kys you gotta stay at it. i thought the same thing until i cut. then i was like holy shit my genetics are 10/10. u don't see the gains for what they are until you cut

I've been trying to tho. I don't really do cardio but eat around 1500 cals.

you're a complete fucking retard if you can't improve your abomination of a body

>so i'll do nothing and look like a chubby freak

eat less,exercise more, get a good routine, cycling helps

eat less than your maintenence and lift erryday ngga.

You need to cut and workout you twat.
By having a calorie deficit for a while, you fat is going to burn out, while working out, your bones will be covered with new formed muscles.
If you don't loose weight you need to cut more and work more. Hell, even by maintaining the same diet but working out, sooner or later all of your deadweight is going to turn into pure aesthetic, just give it time.
Your limit is not your genetics but your willpower. Some people have to work more, some less, YOU have to work simply more, and you'll know how much work was needed once you will reach your goal.

I look like you but I have lost 20 pounds recently so my plan is working I guess

Cut Cal's, 1500 is maintaining body weight

I eat around 1200 and am loosing weight. Just make sure you get a wide range of food so you don't starve yourself

Its hard at first, and I sometimes crack to 1500, but if you care you will loose weight

Fucking normie

Bump

I looked way worse than you and am now a Greek god.
Lift, diet and cardio... ignore the memes.

literally started out like that, am quickly approaching ottermode atm.

eat less, work out at minimum 5 days a week, you'll start to look decent in another 6 months

its not hard you fucking retard

Cut, who gives a shit if you become skinny

Get skinny then bulk or you can bulk now and get even fatter

Make the choice

Listen, you already look like shit, might as well suck it up and go on a cut, get as lean as possible then spend the next couple of years bulking

When youre lean then you can really see how little muscle you have but you can also see what needs to improve

>eat right and not too much

Horrible advice.

GIB MILKYS MAMMY