I've been pluggin' recently at the gym for extra glute/thigh gains...

i've been pluggin' recently at the gym for extra glute/thigh gains. I'm wondering if anybody else has had experience with plugs, specifically while squatter. It's been hurting like a bitch and slipping out recently with my medium sized plug, I'm thinking of easing myself into it better by putting in a bigger plug for gym. does anybody have any suggestions on how to reduce the pain? I know the bigger plug will be a firmer fit but I just want to minimize the pain that comes with the new larger one. If anybody has suggestions, please let me know.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Master-Expand-Inflatable-Butt-Plug/dp/B00L3JE57G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anybody knows how to approach plugging groups?
i dont really know where to find them.

I have also been plugging, I just try to up my size, it's slipping because you are stretching it out, so try and move up
pain= gains

LMAO fucking homo you cunts I swear to God

idiot just increase the size of the head not the shaft. you are just stretching your anus out if you buy bigger ones, it's suposed to be firmly anchored inside your colon

I recently began plugging as well. My advice is this: The plug WILL slip if you don't keep your asshole tightened, ask other pluggers to put their fingers in your ass and make a scissoring motion while you try to go against the force.

more stretching leads to more gains. gotta go big

been excited to try this

I found out as well that massaging with fingers beforehand eases the pain.
I use my own fingers though, asking someone else is so gay, lol.

A thread died for this

Did you get the fluted one or is it smooth?

Me and my bro pre-plug

Whenever I use my fluted plug I get chafing so I only use the smooth one

not worth it man, you might sacrifice some gains but take it from me, i used big plugs for about a year, got to 4pl8 squat and suddenly i am shitting myself in bed. the only way for shit not to slip out of my ass is drinking very little water and avoiding fiber so the turds are the size of logs
still pluggin though but i am trying to use smaller ones in hope of my anus returning to normal one day

>forgot to unplug for penis inspection day
>accidentally had a prostate orgasm on nurse's coat

Just remember

Nah man, the pain motivates you to fucking push it

>got to 4pl8 squat and suddenly i am shitting myself in bed
this is common for gay guys and especially for trannies.Once they get on that popper lifestyle it's impossible to get a tighter sphincter unless you do some unusual things which I can't get onto here but if you have access to the darkweb we can chat

I use an inflatable one. Pump it up as big or small as you like. Re pump before going heavy etc.

that guy is FULL of SHIT!!!

I'm gay and I am appalled at this faggotry

>amazon.com/Master-Expand-Inflatable-Butt-Plug/dp/B00L3JE57G

but im not gay i just love using big monster plugs
for some, the science is that it helps support the inside of the posterior chain by cancelling the forces that put strain on your ass so you can progress faster and lift more, eventually growing a stronger back and lower body. i have experiences even shoulder gains if i use it to OHP

Please post this again one day, that was a good thread

OP is either an autist or a trap.
Either way he's a faggot

lol i remember that thread

what was it called?

>TFW forgot my plug today
>had to use gym's one