No CBT?

Been liftan for 1 year and 2 months, started training for strength after hitting a hypertrophy plateau, how do I look?
>5'8 (inb4 manlet)
>160lbs (currently on bulk)

>holding in air to appear bigger

Pectus Carnicatum but nice try

dyel desu

wew look like a bottom friend. perhaps you should post a pic after atleast a year of lifting

first pic is a dyel
the absolute state of fit

You look great man

Myself 2 and a half years working out.
5'7 165lbs. I feel like I've been stalling lately. Not seeing many changes but I do get compliments from people now and then so I guess I'm doing something right

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BRO WHERES UR HEAD

D OMEGALUL C

doesn't look like you lift tb h

I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since I started.

hypertrophy plateau...? You don't even have noob gains yet, eat more

w-where did your triceps go?

Just checked, they're still on the back of my arms.

not bad, focus on posture (deadlifts and stop sitting so much) dont worry tho I have the same problem, makes you look worse when you straighten your back because your shoulders tend to sit higher than normal,

good progress t

also, what kind of pants are those? brand/store?
or what is the proper name for them (kaki sweats or something)?

trust me you would look a ton better after 2 months of fixing that posture

post pics
post pics
post pics
post pics

honestly looks like you skip back day

Mirin, keep up the good fight brah. We're all gonna make it
T. fellow Pectus C victim

they never will

Stop with the SS meme. Seriously, you look like a regular guy.

I mean he is pretty dyel desu, but yeah post your pics if you're gonna critique.

Dyel mode right now, how do I increase my calorie intake in the mornings and during lunch? I feel bloated and I never have much of an appetite. Does a lack of sleep have to do with a decreased appetite? I've been getting less sleep for the past few weeks.

Why do DYELS always start CBT threads?

Your chest inserts suck and what's worse mine are the same.

Drink your calories. Lack of sleep can fuck with your body in a lot of ways, so try not to do that.

Need to bulk up at least to 190 but there's potential
Weird body shape but just keep eating and lifting
More chest
Good ottermode. What the other user said, just drink your calories

>6'2, 185lbs

Lul my chest inserts are fine. Might look wierd to you because I'm fluffy from bulking I guess.

Delusions of grandeur. The confidence from gaining strength makes them think they look way better than they do. Nothing that wrong with it, it doesn't mean they're egotistical, but lifting can take someone's confidence and pride in themselves from zero to 100 really quick.

na bro they look like shit

love handles almost gone finally

starting to feel more confident in my body, looking like my old pics.

the other day there was a girl with a wedding ring on and she got so wet watching me lift that she soaked her yoga pants

im making progress

6'2
8,9,7% bf day to day depdning on how much water i am drinking

2 months back into it after a 3 month break.

5’9 167lbs

Any advice? I just started my cut. Best way to keep the strength gains and lose the fat?

eat most food around your lifting, drink lots of coffee, focus on compounds

How quick does the strength come back man? I stupidly stopped working out for nearly 2 years after reaching 1/2/3/4 and I started again about 2 months ago.

It's insane how quick my strength is coming back. I was only able to do ~50% of my previous weights but every time I add weight it's in 5-10+kg allotments.

You're looking good! How much bf do you estimate you're at?

This looks like a damn Vapor Wave music cover

>started training for strength after hitting a hypertrophy plateau
Do you honestly believe this is how things work? Holy shit rofl. Not even gonna waste my time

6'5 220lbs
Db press 70 x 10 i stopped bench pressing
Squat 275 x 5
Dl 315 x 5 / 405 x 1
Power clean 225 x 5 / 250 x 1

Do db shoulder press really help develop shoulders i feel like they don't

Does posting in a CBT tarnish my purity? Kind of want advice but want to remain pure for the future gf.

every day for him his shoulders. he obviously never ate enough to put on real muscle.

hahahahahaha

bgger than most of fraud by 2x , you are a bull man like me, congrulations

back is lagging to such a degree its affecting your posture

go to the lat pulldown machine, grab the steel, think of how cold it is, and aspire to be as cold as the steel in your hands

needs delts, forearms

back is lagging looks very cute male material

mirrin traps.

think about their boots in your ribs, it will make you bigger

always keep that pain

he has no delts at all

he just has wide shoulders and a nice frame

daily reminder that roids, money, years of lifting, nothing can buy that lamo

What's the prognosis guys? 5'11" 206 lbs or so

micronips

current upperbody. 6'4 205

you look the kind of guy that trys hard in the gym but never tries hard with his diet

whats harder, lifting weights or eating chicken? make it count

>whats harder, lifting weights or eating chicken?
For me the diet has always been way harder, the gym is the best part of my day. I've cut from close to 220 lbs to now in the past year. I drink too much so the extra calories make it difficult.

Drink is bad, you should abstain.

Often times in life the things that bring us happiness make us small, and the things that bring us pain make us big.

Theres lot of vises out there that will make you weaker and smaller. try to avoid them.

nice frame, now put some muscles on there and we have a real 6'4 big man bwc

for reference, this was november 2016

i dont wanna be a dick because you deff look like you lift weights, just a msucular, stocky guy.

but youre still looking kinda soft, and it is 100% because you are drinking and eating bad food and it is lowering your test levels

do you want to be a freak or not

youre going to have either take steroids or try to create conditions where your test levels are optimal

or you can just be a good looking msucklar guy that has fun and drinks and shit and that women like

but i am tryign to get to be really freaky over here man

Posting again
>left: October 2016 125kg
>right: October 2017 78kg
>bottom: current 90kg

Finishing this bulk at the end of February and then cutting hard down to 10% for the first time in my life. Critique?

I want to get down to 12% bf, you think I look in the mirror every day and think I look good? no, 99% of the time I think I look like a sack of shit. I'm definitely not stopping where I am or anything.

external oblique, butt, lower back all lagging badly

try to go in the leg press, twist your body diagonally, and load up like 10 lbs and just use your obliques to push it up and down real slow, as if you were doing a an oblque twist

if you feel pain or discomfort or no pump just do normal oblqiue work but that is my favorite

> you think I look in the mirror every day and think I look good?

This is litterally making you look worse by putting cortisal into your body

try to stop being insecure in your body, instead see it as something that reflects the work that you put in, and when i look at your body, i do see that work, so be proud

negatvie thinking makes you skinny fight it

Yea lower back and butt are lagging thanks to a lower back injury. Taking everything involving it super slow, don’t wanna slip the disc again.

I have a home gym, so no leg press. ATM I’m doing weighted side bends and hang side raises for obliques, anything else I could add?

Do i have a good foundation to build on here? w-will i make it?

5'9 70kg

Like shit

THERES ALREADY A THREAD YOU RETARD

no you'll never make it

fixed it for ya

>These are the people giving fitness advice on here

Not only are you a fucking hideous dyel, but you're also a lying sack of shit. I can't even tell if you're baiting anymore.

Your on an imageboard dedicated to posting pictures of the male form, hundreds of shirtless dudes are posted here every day talking about future girlfriends and.shit like shes gunna find a picture of you on faggotsexposed.com fucking beta idiot

Scaled down first pic. Still bulking

>19yo/5'9/150lbs
>just started SL program after doing SS for a month
>goal: aesthetics

pls help me Veeky Forums i fucking hate my body and i just wanna make it, i'll take any suggestions (preferably with sources please don't cuck me with disinfo)

>goal: aesthetics
>runs SL

Yeah... ok buddy

what should i be doing then? i thought it was generally an accepted idea to work on strength and get as close to 1/2/3/4 as possible before attempting aesthetics

try lifting more weight, all your lifts are really shit. perhaps your form is atrocious?

what do you mean by lifting more weight?
i can bench 83kg @ 5x3, squat 102kg @ 5x3, and dl 102kg 5x1
should i stick to that instead of restarting at 5x5s?
legit clueless at this point because everything on this board just starts to contradict each other after a certain point, just started lurking a week ago

You aren't pushing yourself hard enough. Either commit to strength building, or don't bother with strength training and focus on pure muscle building.

What happened to your head?

Why do you fucks keep making multiple CBT threads? Are you that desperate for attention?

Dude, stop.
You posted yesterday and we all know how shitty you look. Stop rating other you DYEL

Keep eating big and lifting big, and really work on getting that chest to pop. You could be nice if your chest was bigger and didn't have acne on it.

based and wise user

I want to bulk for another month

your core could certainly use work. triceps too

What the fuck?
I lift the same as you, am 6'5 but look nowhere near as "bulky" as you. It's ridiculous. Manlet gains are REAL!

mirin core

5'11 175lbs

183 83kg / 6' 183lbs

Bulking for another month then cutting till July to get shredded

What are your numbers ?
Your physique looks underwhelming for that amount of time,no offense
Are you serious about lifting/dieting or is it just a side hobby you do 2-3 times a week ?

>tfw someone unironically steals my pic
amazing
at least get the numbers right

he's making fun of you

no shit

20, 6foot2 , 189lbs

must suck, man.
sorry

doesn't bother me, i had a whole thread of it, but no one mocking me posted a picture of their own progress

In my experience, lift real heavy (3-6 rep range or even singles on shit like weighted pull-ups, rack-pulls...) for about an hour 3-4 times a week. If you enjoy it, do HIIT cardio a couple of times a week (I literally do it for 15-20 mins, tops).
Also, drop the carbs as much as you can and eat more fats (unsaturated, duh) and maintain protein.
It helps to have one cheat day a week for me, on which I pig-out on junk food.

Goddamn i have a scarily similar upper body. Even same hair.
A bit less trained tho, so this is what i will look like in a few months

How long have you been working out?

this guy is surely built and ripped, yet something is off
he's not aesthetic or something
is it too much legs and no v-taper?
Anyone feel the same?

King of Manlets.

Also 5'11" 187 here, how do superior delts?

what shitty body hair
cut it off ffs

if you want aesthetics you should stop SS before it's too late. Switch to some sort of push pull or brosplit but keep in mind that bodybuilding exercises will make you aesthetic (if you got the right insertions)

Dyel ass thread

well user, do you lift?

Underrated

>faggotsexposed.com
is...is that a real site?