Sunday: Off
Monday: Push
Tuesday: Pull
Wednesday: Cardio
Thursday: Push
Friday: Pull
Saturday: Push

basically I'll be biking on my cardio days and that builds quads and calves
all i care about is my upper body, is this a fine schedule?

Do you need it for what? To have strong, muscular legs? If so, yes.

To make yourself look more attractive to women? Girls love a guy with nice glutes man, I thought it was weird but I've had girls grab my butt and compliment me all the time.

lol

i have a pretty hard ass lmao, its like I fell for the SS meme but never really did it
its just that i have school now and i need to max out my gains and recover properly- plus I wear baggy sweatpants all the time like a nigger.
Once summer comes and I turn into a NEET i can hit legs

Do you want big, muscular legs?

> yes
Train your legs.
> no
Don't train your legs.

a wider upperbody than a lowerbody is aesthetic right?

Do you want nogains?

Skip compound excersies and largest muscles.

i don't want big legs lol

i want upperbody gains i don't wanna look like a black women with MUH ASS
calves are different though, calves are nice

You're speaking as if no legs = nogainz
If you do upper body lifts, but not lower body lifts, you will have upper body gainz but no lower body gainz
If you do lower body lifts, but not upper body lifts, you will have lower body gainz but no upper
body gainz
If you do both lower and upper body lifts, you will have upper body gainz and lower body gainz
How fucking stupid are you people

op here these are my legs

your body grows as a unit, neglect legs and your upper body will also suffer from gaining muscle

you build a house from the ground up

.................................................shit.

I've found front squats to be extremely rewarding. Not to mention having an unbalanced physic could lead to back problems

You will eventually look strange by having legs that aren't in proportion to your upper body.

lol

Piana never lived to see the nintendo switch. He went his whole life never even thinking about a home console thats capable of portability. Then he died before his time.

Fucking hell, life is madness.

If you can't squat double bw for 5 then you do

I routinely get compliments on my quads and glutes, girls actually do care about legs.

Just lol if you think girls dont want men with dat ass, you better squat boi

But really, training legs is hard and some times boring but you should be growing your whole body instead of just upper

Also, my abs really grew when I started high volume abs, even if you just want a good upper body with abs, squats is good for abs.

Yes, every girl is different but most girls are into muscles and most do like a good overrall body (yes arms and chest are higher up on their list than legs) but stick legs arent a great look, more and more girls have talked about my butt and thighs and how great they looks (no homo)

squats on push days, dealifts on pull days

switch came out March 3, Rich ascended August 25