Be me

>be me
>Wife started working out about 2 years ago
>eats very clean, only 1 cheat meal a week
>shes toned up a ton
>legs are really nice
>ass is amazing
>not only does cardio, but also does a fairly intensive weight lifting program with her oly weightlifting friend
>Still has belly fat
>I just attributed this to her not going hard enough
>wife cut her calories back a ton, still had the fat
>increased cardio, still had the fat
>increased weightlifting, still had the fat
>she began reading about her birthcontrol
>apparently it tricks your body into think its pregnant and stores fat
>she is debating getting off of it
>not sure what I should encourage her to do

Shes not fat at all, shes 5'1 118lbs, but at the same time itd be great if she had toned abs. However I have been nutting inside of her for 8 years straight and I couldent imagine stopping that. Do you guys think it could be the BC or is she just not going hard enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/womens-brains-on-steroids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Not wanting to have children and pass on your genes

What a cuck!

Weight gain is a common word of mouth side effect of oral contraceptives but when you look at a few studies you see besides the injectable there's very little evidence that oral contraceptives increase. And that explination is certainly silly.

Still there could be other potentional benefits going off the pill and switching to an IUD so you can continue to nut insdie but there's potential negatives. Less protection against endometriosis, dislodging of the IUD, change in period frequency and/or intensity or a bad reaction etc.

The pill is one of the biggest ways the jews are controlling us. It fucks with women on so many levels, you'd have to be an idiot to take that shit.

That’s another reason I’m scared of her getting on another hormone BC. She’s super chill now not bitchy at all on this BC you hear horror stories about how some BC makes women become huge cunts.

could be just genetic, i had potbelly before i was on pills and same thing with pills
i do lift and nothing worked untill i started using sarms gw506516, just started using but i already notice less bloat around stomach
birhcontroll pills can be amazing for clearing up skin and help hormonal imbalance so don't shit on it

I nutted in my ex all the time no birthcontrol. Basically, dont do it while shes ovulating and youll b ok.

Instead of hormones she could get a copper IUD or IUD in general. Hormones are more local so less mood swings with it. Watch out for mirena though it made my gf nuts.

this sounds like a fucking awful idea

"i-i-i just don't believe in abortion user..."

Get an iud instead, still hormonal but it's localized to minimize side effects while still maintaining effectiveness

Funny thing birth control makes women crave more beta-supporter traits in men. Her going off BC will make her crave chad genes more, may get cucked user.

From my understanding you can’t grt the copper iud unless you’ve already had kids.

what do i do when shes screaming for me to fill her with my cum but shes not on BC? is it a trap?

This. Get ready to raise Chad's sons

tl;dr OP is having a kid

Just get implant. My wife has the non hormonal copper IUD and she's been dropping baby weight

because you 2 are dumb monkies who gonna have 10 children by the time u are 30

Plan B my boy.

This. Why the fuck would you get married if you aren't going to turn her into a personal brood mare?

Before we started having kids, my wife was on an IUD. No pills to remember, little to no hormones, and fertility returns faster after IUD removal than after stopping the pill. Highly recommend.

That is a trap older than man user, the source of all evil and suffering.

Do you need prescription or it's just OTC in the US? That's great and all, but I wouldn't put it past this spanish chick to just not take it. To make it worse I'm on HCG so my loads are fucking dump truck massive and super fertile. I'm gonna have to give her the "talk" and if she doesn't get something she's being demoted

thats fine. I also do not believe in abortion. If I have enough of a ball sack to make a kid, Ive got a big enough pair to take care of the kid too.

It also doesnt hurt that I love children. always have enjoyed taking care of little ones, theres something pleasant about a child. They do not fake their happiness or disappointment in you. When you make them happy, they smile as wide as they can. Theres something beautiful about it desu.

"the pill" is an abortifacient, get her off it immediately
All abortions should deserve execution

I'm 22. Now's not the time. Kids are alright down the road, but I'm not taking care of one if some chick I've been banging for a couple weeks decides to keep it.

She won’t love you anymore when she goes off the pill

...sauce?

What an absolute faggot.

>wanting to pay eternal child support after getting a divorce

Not true, maybe depends on obgyn

This must be bait. I can't believe otherwise.

>Eternal

Until death. Here;s the thing about Jewish debt. When you die you dont have to pay them back. So rack that shit up.

I convinced my gf to stop taking it, then she left me. Sex was a lot better tho I thought

Paraguard.

Copper IUD more effective than the pill but no hormones. Good for about 5 years with no check ups or pills or anything. Just a couple days of bleeding after it gets put in then a few heavy periods after.

Best option by far.

she will lose all attraction to you and go fuck other guys once shes off the pill fyi

>using gw505516

You are an unequivocal retard

Enjoy your literal (literal) cancer

Just use a condom nigga.

Birth control is fucking awful for women. It is a fucking steroid after all.
scientificamerican.com/article/womens-brains-on-steroids/
Why would you willingly fuck with your hormones when your body will always adapt and seek equilibrium?
>inb4 /fraud/ shitposts

Just nut in her and have a kid or 5 OP. Imagine having 5 kids who cone home from school and lift with you.

do your homework retard, u saw one study on rats that's been given insane dosages and think you are an expert

Some birth control can make women hormonal, which can make them bloat, their bodies may be more inclined to hold onto it, and comfort they eat. It doesn't directly make you fat. She may just be predisposed to carry weight there more than anywhere else.

This is true. Not all birth control is made the same. There are tons with different hormones and levels of those hormones. You have to shop around for one that works for you. When you find the one that fits you you will see a decrease in mood swings, weight fluctuation, acne and all those other symptoms brought on by poor hormonal balance. Just because one was great for Becky doesn't mean Stacey wont get fat and gain weight if she takes it.

Copper IUD's often require the women to have had children before, otherwise she needs to have a good reason to get it (like enlisting in the military). They also end up being the absolute worst if your body doesn't sync with it. Same with under the skin implants. The symptoms for those are far worse than any pill and I do not recommend it if you aren't ready to roll the dice. As long as you have a good doctor and a quick way to pull the plug on it if you notice the bad shit cropping up then it should be fine to try out and see if it works for you.

Partly true. It makes them seek men who are closer to the 'family unit'. Think brothers, uncles, fathers. Not necessarily beta, just more family oriented and closer in relation to her family base behavior wise. I.E. nesting.

Knowing my luck they would all be Stacie’s and run home to chads thundercock

Use a condom retard

>being this much of a beta

Even if OP is king of manlets (6'0") his son would be ~5'9". Not worth risking it

why on earth would you marry her in the first place then

Just use condoms for a year you retard.

hi gab :^)

That's not true at all. My grandfather is 6'3, grandmother probably about 5'1 and their sons are all 5'11+. They have a 6'0 daughter too. My own father (other side of the family) is tall at 6'6. I and the rest of the men on his side are all manlets at about 5'11. Height is definitely not the just an average of the parents' heights. Anecdotally, I expect environment and upbringing has a greater impact on variations in height than genetics. Compare the average height in Mexico with the heights of mestizos born and raised in the US.

The other side is true as well. You only have to pay out until they die.

LOL. Get this through your head, you stupid loser. Your life is worthless and your dreams and ambitions will all amount to nothing. The only ones who have a shot at amounting to anything are your children, and you're letting them go with each passing year. You're just going to get old and fat and die.

When girls go on/off the pill their hormones go crazy. My ex left me after going on the pill.

make a Veeky Forums baby

>what's projecting

>Shes not fat at all, shes 5'1 118lbs
But most damning
>toned

Birth control is shit for a woman’s body. If you don’t want children then use condoms, pull out, or snip it.